Author Topic: Best Rap Group, BTNH  (Read 433 times)

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Best Rap Group, BTNH
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2005, 07:01:03 PM »
DDT on  WU-Tang >>>>>>>>>>>>>BTNH
             Gangstarr >>>BTNH
             Outkast>>>>BTNH
             Madvillain>>>>BTNH
             NWA>>>>>BTNH
             Geto Boys>>>>BTNH
             A tribe called quest >>>>>>>>>>>>>BTNH
             De La Soul>>>>>>BTNH

PWN3D
              sales wise whos better ?> fukk outta here wid ur own bullshit sales wise we all know whos da best ever
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2005, 07:02:56 PM »
I would of said that 10 maybe even 5 years ago. Now they're probably not even in my top 5. They slipped off bad as a group and now as solo artists. It's sad.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Best Rap Group, BNTH
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2005, 07:35:34 PM »
Actually what you just said is stupid enough to be in a sig, LMAO @ D12 being better than Bone Thugs, get outta here, your a joke.

D12...each member has a decent delivery, they pronounce everything clearly and you can understand what they are saying
Bone Thugs...each member has a terible delivery, they mumble thier way thru each verse and every song is complete gibberish

Right there is enough for me to come to the conclusion that...D12 > Bone Thugs

I cant take you seriosly anymore. D12 better then BONE? Get the fuck out of here. E.1999 Eternal one of the greatest albums ever. I can understand almost everything Bone says thats your problem that you cant understand them.
D12>BNTH ... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's like someone saying 50>2pac. Get the fuck out of here, now I really have lost respect for you.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2005, 07:38:41 PM »
IMO, Bone Thugs is the best rap group of all time.  their albums are straight classic and now they will be working with swizz beats and dre on their new album to hopefully make one last classic.  what do you guys think of them?
Don't get me wrong I love BNTH and without a doubt e.1999 is a classic, but best rap group HELL NO! Anyday I would put nwa, dogg pound, cypress hill, wutang, de la soul, gangstarr, tribe called quest, and outkast over them. That's a lot of competition for BNTH to handle.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2005, 07:48:11 PM »
IMO, Bone Thugs is the best rap group of all time.  their albums are straight classic and now they will be working with swizz beats and dre on their new album to hopefully make one last classic.  what do you guys think of them?
Don't get me wrong I love BNTH and without a doubt e.1999 is a classic, but best rap group HELL NO! Anyday I would put nwa, dogg pound, cypress hill, wutang, de la soul, gangstarr, tribe called quest, and outkast over them. That's a lot of competition for BNTH to handle.
i'm still going with The Hot Boys

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2005, 10:37:35 PM »
The greatest group of all time, not the best, but the greatest.

other groups I think are better than Bone, now I'm being fair and comparing all groups in their prime, so I'm saying Bone 1995-1997. Also, this is not exactly in order, and this is who I think is better in terms of skill and everything.

of course I can't hate, these muthaphukkaz are still one of the greatest rap groups ever formed.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 10:56:00 PM by Evil Ryu »

davida.b.

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2005, 10:44:42 PM »
Sorry, that title belongs to Wu Tang.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2005, 10:57:25 PM »

huh? In terms of skillz, and just saying the best, Wu is up there, but Gangstarr and Tribe and N.W.A. and others are also up there. It's not an easy call at all. This could be debated for weeks.

davida.b.

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2005, 10:58:31 PM »

huh? In terms of skillz, and just saying the best, Wu is up there, but Gangstarr and Tribe and N.W.A. and others are also up there. It's not an easy call at all. This could be debated for weeks.

True. And don't forget Bootcamp Click.

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2005, 04:17:07 AM »
that's fo' sho' BNTH are the best rap group, maybe not ever but they're really really good, they came up with originality and they keep it that way, Bizzy, Krayzie they did GREAT albums solo, but the group albums are awsome...and any fagg that doesn't believe that should keep his mouth shut.
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2005, 02:11:04 PM »
I don't really think they're very good, I never cared much for them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2005, 02:56:39 PM »
As individals, Bone is not that great for with the exception of Krayzie or Bizzy. But as a group knowone can tuch them IMO. As a group they all rap togther with harmony and the results are incrediable. The Wu-Tang or NWA are probably better rappers but they dont rap as a group. Thats how I see it...