Author Topic: Sheffield Get's Punched By A Red Sox Fan  (Read 148 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Sheffield Get's Punched By A Red Sox Fan
« on: April 15, 2005, 11:25:44 AM »

MLB should come down on this like UEFA did with inter, but be more harsh..BAN THE RED SOX FOR THE SEASON  ;D ;D ;D :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

Ok, seriousily, something should happen, those dumb ass red sox fans with the IQ of 10 should be banned from every game...so thats like every Red Sox fan  :)
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sheffield Get's Punched By A Red Sox Fan
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2005, 12:07:24 PM »
oh come on a punch?  he had his hand in the scoop style.  Sheff didnt even knwo who touched him and he still tried to swing back putting other people in danger, including a woman of getting decked.  I only applaud the security guard in this incident.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2005, 01:13:59 PM »

MLB should come down on this like UEFA did with inter, but be more harsh..BAN THE RED SOX FOR THE SEASON  ;D ;D ;D :cow: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :monkey: :monkey_dance2:

Ok, seriousily, something should happen, those dumb ass red sox fans with the IQ of 10 should be banned from every game...so thats like every Red Sox fan  :)

ban them for the season?? why so the Yankees won't have to choke again or what? dude don't be mad because the Sox once again beat the Yankees like in last year's ALCS
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2005, 04:15:39 PM »
these fans disgust me.  sheffield should have dragged dude onto the field and stomped him out.  corny looking, scary looking dude.  looking very nervous when sheffield was about to swing on him.

and the bitch that threw his beer on sheff too.

these fucking fans need to get punched in the fucking mouth because they are out of control.

where's ron artest when you need him?
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2005, 05:51:57 PM »

ban them for the season?? why so the Yankees won't have to choke again or what? dude don't be mad because the Sox once again beat the Yankees like in last year's ALCS

once agian? LMAO! How many World Series do Yankees have  ;D?

Dude, my post is a joke...jeez, you must be a red sox fan.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2005, 09:29:21 PM »
FUCK THE RED SOX...AND QUOTE NiBS "these fans disgust me"!! FUCKING RED SOX FANS ARE WAY OUTTA CONTROL!! THAT DUDE SHOULD GET PUNCHED IN DA FACE FOR HITTING SHEFFIELD!! AND DA BITCH SHOULD GET SLAPPED FOR SPiLLinG THE BEER!!

WHERES Jermaine O'NEAL TO ninjA SLiDE PuNCH DA FOOL IN DA MOUTH WHEN YOU nEED HiM ???

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2005, 10:36:24 PM »

once agian? LMAO! How many World Series do Yankees have  ;D?

Dude, my post is a joke...jeez, you must be a red sox fan.

naw, i'm no Red Sox fan all i was saying was that the Yankees did choke pretty bad last year
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2005, 07:43:05 AM »
Any normal person can visually see that he did NOT intentionally hit him. Ya'll must be some Terri Schiavos

rob_keys

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2005, 07:19:14 PM »
Every dumbass fan in the front row tried to either knock the ball away or grab. What dumbfucks. Sheffield should've broke dude's nose. And did y'all see when Sheff turned to throw the ball in the fans were laughing and waving their arms, but when Sheff turned back they cowared like bitches? Bwahahaha.