Author Topic: Saw Atmosphere, P.O.S., Grayskul, & Digitata on Thursday  (Read 134 times)

Don Breezio

Saw Atmosphere, P.O.S., Grayskul, & Digitata on Thursday
« on: April 16, 2005, 11:34:20 AM »
What a great concert that was.....Digitata started out....they are kind of a cool band...not exactly what i expected to be playing with atmosphere. Then P.O.S. (of Doomtree) came on....his set was incredible...he had the whole place jumpin....Grayskul was lame....one of the dude's from grayskul walked up behind me to the merch stand after their set....i wanted to punch him and say "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

atmosphere was incredible...they pulled out something i'd never seen....they played their set but instead of ant and mr. dibbs....slug had a live band backing him....it was amazing....if anyone gets a chance to go see atmosphere on this tour they are doing...go check it...slug with a live band is probably one of the coolest things i've ever seen.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Saw Atmosphere, P.O.S., Grayskul, & Digitata on Thursday
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2005, 11:53:37 AM »
i missed that atmosphere show, but im not really into them, but luke, i know u like muse, you see them in concert before, i seen them last night, now i dont have much to comparethem to, but they were amazing, musicaly i dint know a band can sound so good live, the piano was incredible, and his voice also, the drums were sick, and the best was the lighting, it was like a profesional light show in sync with the music, fuckin sick...

SGV

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2005, 03:07:27 PM »
Hopefully you didn't pay for that filth.

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 11:09:02 PM »
i missed that atmosphere show, but im not really into them, but luke, i know u like muse, you see them in concert before, i seen them last night, now i dont have much to comparethem to, but they were amazing, musicaly i dint know a band can sound so good live, the piano was incredible, and his voice also, the drums were sick, and the best was the lighting, it was like a profesional light show in sync with the music, fuckin sick...

i love muse...i missed them last time they were here...i'm gonna try to check them next time

Hopefully you didn't pay for that filth.

I did pay for it, I do enjoy it, got a problem with that?

SGV

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2005, 09:49:40 AM »
Sure do.

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2005, 10:05:37 AM »
lol at calling them filth,
hope you enjoyed it, slug's dope don't know the others though

Don Breezio