Author Topic: Interesting 2PAC/MAKAVELI thing..  (Read 421 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: Interesting 2PAC/MAKAVELI thing..
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2005, 12:46:55 PM »
knew about the 3day thing.. but never knew there was another toss it up without the dre diss

is this just a "proper" radio version?   coz on the radio version i remember he says "without ___ ___ dre" .. like they blanked the album version out..

does he say cali love pt2 ?

pac says that in "to live and die in LA"  "cali love part 2 without gay ass dre"
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Mr.Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2005, 01:36:03 PM »
Aren't those images just the scanning of the Dante collection on eBay? anyway, old news, and i really dont think that Death Row maked that record stranger like "Suge shot him" it's impossible to undestand what that voice said..

acbaylove

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2005, 02:28:54 PM »
[Tupac]
Do you want me what's your phone number, I get around
Cali Love to my true Thugs, picture me now
Still down for that Death Row sound, searchin for paydays
No longer Dre Day, arrivederci
Blown and forgotten, rotten for plottin Child's Play
Check your sexuality, as fruity as this Alize
Quick to jump ship, punk trick, what a dumb move
Cross Death Row, now who you gon' run to?
Lookin for suckers cause you similar
Pretendin to be hard, oh my God, check your temperature
Screamin Compton, but you can't return, you ain't heard
Brothers pissed cause you switched and escaped to the burbs
Mob on to this new era, cause we Untouchable
Still can't believe that you got 'Pac rushin you
Up in you, bless the real, all the rest get killed
Who can you trust, only time reveals -- toss it up!

That's the released version. It disses Dre.

it means Cya doesnt it?

Litterally it's "see you next time". It's Italian.

Aren't those images just the scanning of the Dante collection on eBay?

Yes.

anyway, old news, and i really dont think that Death Row maked that record stranger like "Suge shot him" it's impossible to undestand what that voice said..

It's a fact, man. I mean the Outlawz and the OG producers confirmed that Death Row gave the last touches to the album, adding some things, and modifying others. They never directly said it, but Death Row added that clip in the beginning. And it's a "Suge shot him" or a "Should have shot him", 101% sure. Like it's sure that thing wasnt there in the OG track.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2005, 02:31:29 PM by Antonio »

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2005, 03:00:33 PM »
my girl is learnin french and spanish i want her to learn italian tho, it woz kinda embarrassin spellin it wrong tho
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2005, 01:18:33 AM »
my girl is learnin french and spanish i want her to learn italian tho, it woz kinda embarrassin spellin it wrong tho

Haha well i'm 100% italian, obviously i know the meaning.

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2005, 04:23:17 AM »
Im pretty sure that this is NOT fully accurate. The Outlawz confirmed in XXL mag that Makaveli was 100% og and the album was released as Pac intended it to be.....with the only acception being the Nas disses removed from Against All Odds (Pac was gona take them out be was killed before he could do so). But yea, there was never any intention for this album to be an EP.......it was a 12 track cd to begin with and thats how it was released. The only song that wasnt recorded for the sessions was Toss It Up, which was made a little before the sessions for the album took place in late August of 96'.

You are right about the album originally being titled "3 Day Theory" though.....
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2005, 04:27:44 AM »

antonio.. what are they lyrics on this radio version then? is it just a proper radio remake which would explain why the disses arent there.

death row to their credit used to do this a lot instead of just blanking words out. they had to do this with later singles (2 live and die in la) i assume since pac wasnt around to make a clean version.

ya get me?