Author Topic: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.  (Read 1324 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2005, 10:24:15 PM »
Boston could be dangerous if they stay hot. But they sure put up a giant turd in game 2. Personally, I hope reggie ass rapes them again tonight :)
And the wish came true.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2005, 11:34:24 PM »
Boston could be dangerous if they stay hot. But they sure put up a giant turd in game 2. Personally, I hope reggie ass rapes them again tonight :)
And the wish came true.

Damn, Reggie's been really playing the best ball within his last few years as of late...If Indiana advances over Boston I hope they take it all...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2005, 11:45:18 PM »
the celts are done now. the pacers will easily win game 4 and if it gets back to conseco for game 6 then good ol toine and the celtics will be going home.  damn indiana is so banged up and incomplete. without artest and tinsley and a hurt jermaine and stephen jackson, damn we are impressive.

if they were healthy with this lineup like they should be there is really no competition.

pg j tinsley
sg s jackson
sf r artest
pf j oneal
c d davis

bench
r miller
f jones
j bender
a johnson
j foster
a croshere

how would any other team have a chance?
man i hate david stern

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2005, 12:12:22 AM »
I still say this line up could be just as nice...

PG Gary Paton
SG Paul Pierce
SF Ricky Davis
PF Antoine Walker
C Raef LaFrentz

Bench:
Marcus Banks
Tony Allen
Mark Blount
Al Jefferson
Kendrick Perkins
Delonte West
Justin Reed

I dunno, Reggie just lit it up tonight and Boston needs to step its game up big for Game 4...PeACe

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2005, 12:17:54 AM »
Go Reggie! ;)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2005, 01:50:18 AM »
boston is a damn good team and im impressed with them this year because they finally have a team again and i was against bring toine back but it has worked and i think they have a great lineup.  but dude artest is one of the best players in the nba along with jo so imagine if they are both 100%. thats a combo like wade/shaq  arenas/jamison and imagine other all star type players like jackson and tinsley being healthy.

indiana won 60 games last year and that would of happened again this year but we all know what happened. boston is a very good team but i dont think their lineup is quite as good as the pacers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2005, 11:28:24 PM »
That's your opinion...But damn, Antoine was suspended for a game for making contact with an official last game...Boston will now be missing a key part of their current success tomorrow :-\...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2005, 08:50:41 PM »
Well, how 'bout that...Celtics destroyed Indiana by 31 points to even the series 2-2...And they did it without Antoine Walker...Nice job.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2005, 12:52:13 AM »
We played like aaaaassssssssssssssssss. Had a feeling this would be a massive let down game. :(

WestCoasta

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2005, 09:03:59 PM »
whatever u say about the Celtics, isnt it obvious there is no way in the world until hell freezes over that they would ever win the title
this year............  it's impossible, so you might as well not even talk about them being underrated.....they'll soon be eliminated
Plus they have Gary Payton, we all know what a pussy he is from my Lakers last year, that sulking prick, "uhh lemme put a towel on
my head cuz i got benched and cry about it and not be a team player, I wanna be the guy who scores the points"
He'll never win a title, better get rid of him Boston

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2005, 01:24:58 AM »
Well tonight my boys went out there and got the job done. tinsley was affective early and hopefully he will wake up tomorrow with not alot of soreness. The Pacers looked good we are trying to get healthier and we are headed home with 1 game to go.

even without Artest GET READY DETROIT!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2005, 01:26:54 AM »
whatever u say about the Celtics, isnt it obvious there is no way in the world until hell freezes over that they would ever win the title
this year............  it's impossible, so you might as well not even talk about them being underrated.....they'll soon be eliminated
Plus they have Gary Payton, we all know what a pussy he is from my Lakers last year, that sulking prick, "uhh lemme put a towel on
my head cuz i got benched and cry about it and not be a team player, I wanna be the guy who scores the points"
He'll never win a title, better get rid of him Boston

^^Well, nobody said they'd win a title, I just said they were a lot better than most people think...Anyways, today they lost again. Even though they stayed close throughout the whole game, they couldn't quite take a lead over Indiana...Now they face a possible elimination game at Indiana...I've noticed that they placed Ricky Davis in the starting line-up like I originally suggested, but I've also noticed another thing...Mark Blount isn't being used. Up until the Antoine Walker trade, Mark Blount has started at ceneter for the Celtics for the past 2 years...He's been a big part of their offence, but lately he hasn't even been getting minutes and today he didn't even step off the bench for a second...It's funny, for someone who was scoring 20 points every other game earlier in the season to not even be playing for his team in the playoffs...Hopefully they prepare for game 6...PeACe

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2005, 07:27:55 PM »
Its aight I am positive we will win in game 7  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2005, 10:48:27 PM »
Its aight I am positive we will win in game 7  ;D

Game 7 ATTTT Boston...Damn, Indiana doesn't stand that great of a chance...Home teams don't usually lose Game 7s...

wcsoldier

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2005, 02:29:57 AM »
 ??? How many NBA games have you watched this season. No way Boston will reach the Easter finals. If they beat the pacers it's detroit next. Don't put Detroit and Boston in the same sentence.