Author Topic: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.  (Read 1303 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Re: The Boston Celtics...Surprise of the East.
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2005, 12:42:57 PM »
boston would have been the tougher matchup for detroit??  ::)

A team with no heart is no match up for Detroit

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2005, 10:00:51 PM »
GODAMN IT NOW IM BLOWED ENOUGH WITH THE CELITCS. THEY ARENT SHIT, AND THEY ARENT THE BETTER TEAM. WE SWEPT YOU LAST YEAR AND WE BEAT YOU THIS YEAR WITH INJURIES AND NO RON ARTEST HOW ARE YOU GUYS BETTER??

The celtics won the atlantic division, whoopty doo enough with the celts they arent in the same breathe as detroit, indy or miami im sorry, get realistic alright

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2005, 03:55:49 PM »
That division is weak!!..who cares if they won it...

and me bein a Laker fan this is what i got to say about Boston Celtics HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! THEY LOST

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2005, 01:12:30 AM »
If Payton had Reggie's desire, Boston would be in Indiana's shoes right now...

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2005, 10:14:48 AM »
^^im sorry for what your going through, but that is probaly the most irrevelent thing i have ever heard.  payton was nothing and that wasnt surpirising he was never gonig to be a factor in this series talk about pierce,west,walker,davis,lafrentz and other players that were a factor in this series.  even if payton had a great series it wouldnt of mattered

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2005, 03:56:49 PM »
^^im sorry for what your going through, but that is probaly the most irrevelent thing i have ever heard.  payton was nothing and that wasnt surpirising he was never gonig to be a factor in this series talk about pierce,west,walker,davis,lafrentz and other players that were a factor in this series.  even if payton had a great series it wouldnt of mattered

So you're saying Delonte West was a factor, but their starting point guard, Gary Payton, was not? LOL, come on man, I know that you know Gary Payton meant more to the team than West...He was not only playing for Boston, but he was supposed to be a mentor to the other players and had more experience than anyone else on the team...He was supposed to take Marcus Banks under his wing and mold him into an effective point guard...Payton himself hasn't been an effective point guard, but that's just what I'm saying...He didn't have the desire to play like he used to...He's very capable, he just gave up on basketball, and you can tell by the way he plays...All I'm saying is that if you take Payton from 2005 and replace him with Payton from 2000, the Celtics would be in Indiana's shoes right now, maybe even leading Detroit...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2005, 04:02:47 PM »
Another thing that hurt Boston is their failure to incorporate Mark Blount into the rotation...Blount is too good to miss the whole playoffs like he did this year...Oh well, I just hope he gets the playing time he deserves next season...PeACe

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2008, 08:26:24 PM »
I believe that the Boston Celtics are currently the most underrated and overlooked team in the NBA playoffs right now...They've heavily improved since the first half of the season and are playing excellent basketball...I think that they have a good chance to surprise everyone and reach the Eastern Conference Finals if they continue playing as they are...I'm now rooting for the Celtics to win it all, and even though it's unlikely, I still believe they have a better chance than anyone really thinks...Not only do they have a very good roster, but they know how to play as a team and win together...Celtics will surprise...PeACe
8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2008, 08:29:42 PM »
I'm now rooting for the Celtics to win it all

fucking kike  :grumpy:

Blow Out the Candle of the Devil

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »

WOW WHAT A FAKE LAKER FAN!!!! HOW CAN YOU GO AGAINST YOUR OWN TEAM? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FAITH!!! LMAO DIS NIGGA WAS ALL JUMPIN ON HACK WILSONS DICK FOR PREDICTING THAT THE PISTONS WOULD BEAT THE CELTICS. FUCKIN HYPOCRITICAL ASS MOTHERFUCKER. MJ > KOBE.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2008, 08:36:15 PM »
I'm now rooting for the Celtics to win it all,

hahaha this fuccin jew is a closet celtics supporter. bandwagon ass bitch.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2008, 09:15:51 PM »
SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baseballbat: :nawty: :nawty: :nawty:

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 09:19:10 PM »
I'm putting Boston on the same level as Detroit, Miami, San Antonio, Phoenix and all the teams predicted to win it all...They should start Ricky Davis in place of Tony Allen...They could have an amazing starting 5, sorta' like Phoenix, if they wanted to...One thing that didn't happen for Boston this year was the development of Marcus Banks...I'm actually glad that the Lakers got Jumain Jones instead...PeACe

i love this guy
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2008, 09:44:32 PM »
Boston was in a shithole back in these days, and I liked their squad...I wanted to see them back on top, along with the Lakers, so we could have a renewed rivalry. It's not a big surprise, I said it in this thread as well:

in recent years, it was hard to hate on the Celtics, with them being a struggling young team, and the Laker franchise being lightyears ahead ever since Bird left. In fact, I actually LIKED the Paul Pierce led Celtics for some time, and felt for them/wanted to see them succeed. I didn't see any more Boston Celtic in the Boston Celtics. But I was blind... Now, I can't wait to see them lose again.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

WOW WHAT A FAKE LAKER FAN!!!! HOW CAN YOU GO AGAINST YOUR OWN TEAM? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO HAVE FAITH!!! LMAO DIS NIGGA WAS ALL JUMPIN ON HACK WILSONS DICK FOR PREDICTING THAT THE PISTONS WOULD BEAT THE CELTICS. FUCKIN HYPOCRITICAL ASS MOTHERFUCKER. MJ > KOBE.

Moron, Lakers were out of the picture at this point. LOL