Author Topic: Oh Shit it's going down...Cam'ron and 50 Beef  (Read 634 times)

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Oh Shit it's going down...Cam'ron and 50 Beef
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2005, 05:13:36 PM »
lol dipshit dipshit dipshit lol its gonna get real ugly for dipshit 50 GON DESTROY THEM(THEY HARDLY SELL NOW I CAN IMAGINE  WHEN 50 IS DONE WITH THEM)
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2005, 09:15:05 PM »
Cam'ron > 50
Santana > Young Buc
J.R. Writer > Banks
Jim Jones > Yayo

:o

you're one of the biggest dickriders i have ever seen, but you're absolutely right.

camron is far better than 50 cent.

santana got a better flow and delivery than young buck, when he actually tries hes a better lyricist than him too, but bucks album was better.

banks is a fake ass fabolous who forces punches all the time. jr is a fake ass cam but he would murder banks.

jones and yayo are both street cats, neither of them are really rappers, id much rather listen to jones.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Shahizzle

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2005, 11:44:58 PM »
they both suck ass

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 01:57:40 AM »
bitchfight!!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 03:28:05 AM »
great

Matrix Heart

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2005, 05:08:58 AM »
Cam'ron > 50
Santana > Young Buc
J.R. Writer > Banks
Jim Jones > Yayo

:o

you're one of the biggest dickriders i have ever seen, but you're absolutely right.

camron is far better than 50 cent.

santana got a better flow and delivery than young buck, when he actually tries hes a better lyricist than him too, but bucks album was better.

banks is a fake ass fabolous who forces punches all the time. jr is a fake ass cam but he would murder banks.

jones and yayo are both street cats, neither of them are really rappers, id much rather listen to jones.

Have I been wrong b4 ?

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2005, 09:28:23 AM »
killa will make any rapper coming at him look stupid, straight clown their ass

just ask nas and stan spit

who's next on the kufi list? 50 psssshhhhh.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2005, 02:18:10 PM »
Cam is ok but come on dude get off the man's nuts, he didn't make Nas look stupid and even though i really don't listen to 50 i doubt Cam would make him look stupid either.  I heard the diss to Nas and it was one of weakest diss songs that i've ever heard.  Nas would murder Cam and all of Dipset without a doubt and i know a lot of peeps in NY would agree with me.  Stop living in your fantasy harlem world.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2005, 03:54:12 PM »
can we get more info on the 50 Cam fight?

[img]

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2005, 04:54:46 PM »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2005, 11:03:17 PM »
^ oh, when was that ?  ::)
I dont know,when E-White was still postong at WCRydaz he posted this up.& believe me,he doesnt seem to like 50 so I doubt E-White was lying.

yeah but e-white aint no inside source, he dont know either one of them. besides its funny that he's the ONLY person who heard that

plus, 50 got a big mouth. if he beat cam'rons ass he woulda brought it up hella times by now
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2005, 12:07:24 AM »

camron and that goonie goo goo nigga should be the only 1's 2 respond.. since they r the bosses of they set over there at koch

if this is true...

i got money on cam nem.. they gone eat his ass up (no homo)...lol

i jus wanna hear jimmy start talkin shit...that nigga is entertainin when he's bumpin his gums.. jimmy should call 50.. kuz jimmy + a telephone= 2nd 2 none

cam got some ammo on the cool tho.. fat joe and jada nem wont even much compare to the shit cam gone spit if this shit is true...

cam woulda shitted on nas if they woulda kept the shit goin... kuz cam shit was fuckin with nas's emotions.. i know nas was at home breakin lamps and screamin in pillows and shit...nigga mom jus died and a nigga airin her out on a song...then shitted on the nigga seed... i really wanted see nas try and ethered that...

but.............

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2005, 01:34:07 AM »
fuck this nothing ever happens with 50's beef they never actually fight. fucking pussy