Author Topic: MURS update  (Read 108 times)

Throwback

MURS update
« on: April 24, 2005, 01:19:17 PM »
dropping:
June 14th - 3MG's (Murs, Eligh & Scarub) - Grand Caravan To The Rim Of The World
June 28th - Walk Like A Man DVD/CD
July 12th - Murs & Slug - Felt 2

swiped from his website Murs316.net...

"the 3MG album(Eligh, Scarub and myself) IS complete. It is 18 tracks long and titled "Grand Caravan To The Rim Of The World". The release date is June 14th. There you have it, get excited."

"I recently finished shooting a short film based on the 3:16 album. It's called "Walk Like A Man" and will be released on June 28th through Legendary Music in a double disc CD/DVD package. The DVD will include the short film, a behind the scenes featurette, my personal audio commentary, and every Murs video ever made. The CD/soundtrack will feature new EXCLUSIVE tracks from Atmosphere, Brother Ali, Blueprint, I Self Divine. It will also have the Hustle remix which features John Cena(WWE World Champion), Chingo Bling(El Primero Ghetto Vaquero), and E-40(the Ballitician)."

"'When is the next Felt coming out?' to answer the question I've been asked more than anything over the past 2 years. FELT 2 will be out July 12th. It is finished. It is totally produced by ANT(of Atmosphere). It will be released on Rhymesayers. And has also been made into a comic book by Jim Mahfood and will be released in the later half of May. Visit www.40ozcomics.com for a peek at the cover and more info. NO I will not tell you to whom this one is a tribute to."

here's a link to the comic book cover...

and a swipe from the 40oz. website about it...

"FELT: True Tales of Underground Hip Hop Starring Slug and Murs is Jim's next comic book project. The book will be a visual interpretation of Slug and Murs' new album, "Felt 2". This B+W 32 pg. one shot will drop May 4th. from Image Comics. Cover coloring by Jose Garibaldi. Preorder your copy of Felt today from your local comic shop! Fill out the Consumer Order Form that comes with Diamond Previews and look for item # Mar05 1675 under the Image Comics section."

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: MURS update
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2005, 01:35:07 PM »
dope

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2005, 01:35:32 PM »
sweet
tnx for the info

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2005, 02:32:07 PM »
props
I got a bird's eye view

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 02:39:42 PM »
props for the info

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 02:43:18 PM »
Cool...I have to check for this.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2005, 10:04:09 AM »
yessss, its about time

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2005, 10:23:58 AM »
thx for the info man

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2005, 08:14:14 PM »
Thanks for the info, man.

Didn't really like the first "Felt" so can't say I really care for the sequel.  I will definitely be picking up that "Walk Like A Man" DVD/CD combo.