Author Topic: We got EAST, WEST, MID-WEST, DIRTY SOUTH what do u guys think about.....?  (Read 555 times)

RZARECTA

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Witty Unpredictable-Talent And Natural Game
its gonna go north next CANADA reppin

Mr. Humonculous

couldnt be any worse than the rappers from the bay area

Spicemuthafuc*in1

yeah your right couldnt be worse than the bay.
HAHAHAAH b-legit,richie rich,macdre,cellski,spice1,yukmouth,c-bo,messymarv,sanquinn,cellycel,e-40, dru down. forget about the fact that 2pac got all his game laced from the bay.

keep listening to lil wayne faggot or that crunk shit while da bay will remain a force in the rap game for eternity.

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What do u guys think about Hawaii steppin in the game?

no thanks...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
HAHAHAAH b-legit,richie rich,macdre,cellski,spice1,yukmouth,c-bo,messymarv,sanquinn,cellycel,e-40, dru down. forget about the fact that 2pac got all his game laced from the bay.

keep listening to lil wayne faggot or that crunk shit while da bay will remain a force in the rap game for eternity.

indeed

W8-Til-U-C-My-Dick

• Lil Geezy
maaaaaaaaan FUCK THA BAY, dont nobody give a fuck about them rappers man, they either dead or ova 35.  they're old and half tha niggaz that u put up there cant even make it on BET Uncut.  i understand tha whole reppin where u frum shit but they aint doin shit, its not 95'.  even sum of tha newcomer rappers frum all ova sold more than wat they have in they whole career.  aint no disrespect to 'em, i grew up lissenin 2 da West, but that shit is old, they need 2 come up wit better names and switch up da style a lil bit and maybe they'll sell.  bcuz nobody wants 2 hear about lo-lo's, gang affiliation, cali-bud, and livin off da past in they raps anymore.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

even though i ain't a fan of the bay area, i will say this i'd rather listen to the bay than lil wayne any day of the week

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
fuck the haters.those bitches should be baned from this forum.lil wayne is a bitch just like those guys.stupid mothafuckas

westkoastanostra

these muthafuckers sayin fuck the bay cuz they probably dont own a recent cd from a bay area rapper....or maybe dont own 1 bay area cd.....fuck lil wayne ....bay area music is the shit!....they rulin' the underground scene right now...and there already makin a big come back too...pick up a san quinn cd or the turf talk cd and u'll prove how dimwitted u are for sayin fuck the bay...bitchez

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The fuck is wrong with these haters

Yall fools should slap yaselves for dissin the bay on a west coast web site. Yall should be ashamed of yaselves.

Bitches
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
check out my homie from the 808(Hawaii) song is called local gurls let me know what u guys think constructive criticism is encouraged thanks
http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0AEQ3XPI7BXIC0IM76WDD07C66

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
can i get sum feedback people?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!