Author Topic: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...  (Read 892 times)

acbaylove

Re: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2005, 12:12:19 AM »
Some people are saying that Phil Jackson will be named the Lakers Coach within two weeks and they would be shocked if he hasnt

About 10 millions per year, man! I'd be shocked too if he'll not sign that damn contract, lol.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2005, 12:19:57 AM »
Some people are saying that Phil Jackson will be named the Lakers Coach within two weeks and they would be shocked if he hasnt

About 10 millions per year, man! I'd be shocked too if he'll not sign that damn contract, lol.

do you think Phil would want to take over all aspects of the team as well?  Player signings, trades etc?

acbaylove

« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2005, 12:47:36 AM »

do you think Phil would want to take over all aspects of the team as well?  Player signings, trades etc?

I dunno, hopefully yes. But i'd love to change that moron Mitch Kupchak with the OG Mr. NBA Jerry West all day all night. Phil, Tex, Jerry.. i miss them.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2005, 12:51:39 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

Yea, but this guy was saying that Magic isn't even top 5 material, which is completely different... :-X

list your top 5?

I mean...IMO, theres Jordan....then a bunch of other guys really. Distinguishing between whos #2 o#3...and whos #7 or #8 is kinda hard u know? I dont see Magic as better then Bird. To me, they are equal. And honestly, i kinda felt Birds game a little more. To be honest, i dont even think Magic is the best point guard ever.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2005, 12:53:47 AM »
oh yah, as for this post...we'll have to wait and see if it even happens. No jumping to conclusions. This would obviously be good for LA. But if Kobe doesnt get his shit together, it wont matter. Phil is a great coach for sure. But if Jordan wasnt able to get 110% out of the other plays on the team too, they wouldnt have been winning like they were. If Kobe doesnt change his attitude...they wont go anywhere still.

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2005, 12:58:37 AM »
lol you all act like if Phil never coached Kobe.
Kobe has won 3 rings and 1/2 with Phil!
Phil has coached him for 5 years..
They dont even need to talk each others.
Kobe said it's ok for him if the Lakers signs Phil.
Phil knows Lakers will not trade Kobe.
Phil is discussing with Buss about a contract.
Where's the problem?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2005, 01:04:02 AM »
Where's the problem?

uhh...duhhh...i think they might be still missing their teams MVP during those championship runs. Phil wouldnt have won a title in Chicago, if Jordan left and Pippen was leading they team.

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2005, 01:27:48 AM »
Where's the problem?

uhh...duhhh...i think they might be still missing their teams MVP during those championship runs. Phil wouldnt have won a title in Chicago, if Jordan left and Pippen was leading they team.

Ok, but where's the problem?
Please stop with this Phil vs Kobe thing, it's old!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2005, 09:24:19 AM »
He's not going back to LA. Phil's not a rebuilder, he has said in hi book that Kobe was uncoachable and that he tried to get him traded.
Phil is just using this as leverage against the Knicks

Yeah, he's using his girlfriend's and his father in law's trusting to fuck them both in the ass signing to Knicks.. ::)

LOL...Seriously, that was one dumbass theory he came up with...

If it's such a dumbass theory than how come most NBA experts and guys in sports agree with it? Phil wants to go to New York because of the history he has there. You stupid Laker fans seem not to listen to anything but your sorry ass fantasies. I mean when people said Kobe & Shaq hated each other, there was some Laker fans here who said that Kobe & Shaq were best friends, even though all the evidence was agianst that theory. And of course it turned out that Kobe & Shaq really did hate each other.

Phil will only go to the Lakers if they reverse one of the worst trades ever iand get Shaq back. The Lakers aren't going to be good for at least a couple of years because they are in salary cup hell. So why would Phil be apart of a rebuilding program? That's not what he like to do.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2005, 11:56:55 AM »
The Lakers aren't going to be good for at least a couple of years because they are in salary cup hell. So why would Phil be apart of a rebuilding program? That's not what he like to do.

and the Knicks are fine and dandy in the salary cap?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2005, 01:18:46 PM »
Phil would be better off not even coaching at all, both teams in my opinion are a far way from a championship run and both are, like you guys said, in salary cap hell.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2005, 05:08:45 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

Yea, but this guy was saying that Magic isn't even top 5 material, which is completely different... :-X

list your top 5?

I mean...IMO, theres Jordan....then a bunch of other guys really. Distinguishing between whos #2 o#3...and whos #7 or #8 is kinda hard u know? I dont see Magic as better then Bird. To me, they are equal. And honestly, i kinda felt Birds game a little more. To be honest, i dont even think Magic is the best point guard ever.

LOL...Well, if someone told you that Jordan wasn't top 5 material you'd think they're crazy, am I right? Well, I think Magic was on the same level as Jordan, if not better, so to me when someone says that Magic isn't top 5 material, it sounds nuts, just like if someone said Jordan isn't top 5 material to you...Get the point? 8)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2005, 07:38:18 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

list your top 5?

LOL...Well, if someone told you that Jordan wasn't top 5 material you'd think they're crazy, am I right? Well, I think Magic was on the same level as Jordan, if not better, so to me when someone says that Magic isn't top 5 material, it sounds nuts, just like if someone said Jordan isn't top 5 material to you...Get the point? 8)

lol i get the point....youre insane.

Magic was good, great actually. And your opinion is your opinion. Sometimes tho, an opinion CAN be wrong lol. Your opinion could be that 2 is greater then 3...and youd be wrong. BTW, i dont think Magic isnt top 5 material. I just think the distinction between the number 2 player of all time...and the number 8 is really hard to figure. 99% of all fans/analysts/etc would probably put Jordan as number 1. But the next 9 players to make the top 10 are all pretty close IMO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2005, 08:15:37 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

list your top 5?

Magic was good, great actually. And your opinion is your opinion. Sometimes tho, an opinion CAN be wrong lol. Your opinion could be that 2 is greater then 3...and youd be wrong. BTW, i dont think Magic isnt top 5 material. I just think the distinction between the number 2 player of all time...and the number 8 is really hard to figure. 99% of all fans/analysts/etc would probably put Jordan as number 1. But the next 9 players to make the top 10 are all pretty close IMO.

Insane? Why am I insane? For placing Magic on the same level as Jordan? LOL, you've got a lot to learn...No one saw and no one will ever see the court the way Magic did...Jordan was more skilled overall, yes, but Magic easily puts up a fight when it comes to who had the more incredible game...To say Magic is not top 5 material (to me and many other people at least) is ridiculous...End of story...PeACe

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2005, 11:41:36 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

list your top 5?

Insane? Why am I insane? For placing Magic on the same level as Jordan? LOL, you've got a lot to learn...No one saw and no one will ever see the court the way Magic did...Jordan was more skilled overall, yes, but Magic easily puts up a fight when it comes to who had the more incredible game...To say Magic is not top 5 material (to me and many other people at least) is ridiculous...End of story...PeACe

like i said, not even the best point guard ever...