Author Topic: Saw Nas and Fabolous in concert last nite  (Read 118 times)

Quadruple OG

Saw Nas and Fabolous in concert last nite
« on: May 02, 2005, 05:57:12 PM »
they came to my school for our annual spring concert.  Fabolous opened up, did some tracks from Real Talk, then went into his hits "Can't Deny it", "Holla back", n shit. Then his DJ put on "Lovers and Friends", which then led to some of his girl songs "Into you", "Baby", "Superwoman", "can't let you go".  Also did his verses from Lumidee "Uh oh", J-Lo "Get Right (remix)", and did some new shit, flowing over Amerie's "One thing".  He ended his set with "Breathe".  Overall, he's a better live performer than I thought he would be, but....

was not as good as Nas came out and started off his performance with "Got urself a gun", then went into a medly of songs from Illmatic (including Life's A B!tch, It aint hard to tell, and The World Is Yours). He did a verse off "Phone Tap".  Then he went into some songs from It was written, such as "The Message", "If I ruled the world", and "Street Dreams".  He only did one track from Street's Deciples ("Just a moment"), then he cut into "Oochie Wallie".  After he dropped his verse, he then performed "I can" where he threw a shot at r. Kelly during the song ("...some men choose to be rapists like R. Kelly") which was pretty sick..he then asked the crowd what they wanted to hear, and a lot of people were chanting "ether", but he said that he doesn't perform that anymore.  after which he performed "One Mic" and ended with "Made you look".  Was a decent show, though I thought he would have taken a shot at 50 Cent, like he's done at some other concerts

AndrE16686

Re: Saw Nas and Fabolous in concert last nite
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 05:21:48 AM »
Your lucky man, Nas is a rapper I respect the most lyrically. Oh shit, you saw him perform the message live, I wouldve loved to of seen that. He shouldve done The Makings of A Perfect Bitch, Streets Disciple or Message To The feds, off the streets album. I wish he would release a greatest hits dvd. :o