Author Topic: Record Labels bein unda attack  (Read 279 times)

Dorce

• Lil Geezy
Record Labels bein unda attack
« on: April 26, 2005, 04:49:30 AM »
This might be in the wrong section, but i seriously see that record labels that are run by blacks and latinos get targeted by everyone.
We know bout Suge and Irv Gotti and peoples don't like them, but why do they get blamed and i realize they try to help homies in the hood and they don't conform to the industry's plot of conspiracy.
J. Prince is in the same boat. I know u people gon say, this a gay-ass post, what/whatnot but why is it that muthafuckaz say Suge is a bad CEO when while back TLC and Tony Braxton were bein fucked.
They say that a black dude(black and latinos) is corrupt while the majors fuck-up peoles careers

What yall 2-cents got 2 say bout this?

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Record Labels bein unda attack
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 05:36:21 AM »
you were right about one thing, this post sucks. while Irv and Suge are getting "fucked," Puffy, Mannie Fresh, etc are making millions. You're just paranoid
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 06:43:32 AM »

coz the ones that claim to be gangsta ass drug dealers attract the attention of "the man"

thats why IRS and FBI look into their shit...

and with Murder Inc.. they found wrong doing... with Suge they didn't... even though
there are just as many if not more accusations about money laundering via death row..

Bomb-A®

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2005, 06:56:13 AM »
Dre, Puffy, JD, Russel Simmons
they all makin millions....this thread is just wrong

peace
« Last Edit: April 26, 2005, 06:57:49 AM by Bomb-A »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2005, 10:33:45 AM »
People like Suge and Irv Gotti brought the attention amongst themselves, that's why, simple as that.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Dorce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 05:44:41 AM »
But guess what, Suge Irv and J. Prince are independent.  Puffy and Baby are signed to companys that CONTROL there labels.  Puff and Baby make decisions, but don't have overall final say on projects.  They get leeways and some respect, but still.  Suge, Irv and J do have final say to all projects!  The point of makin millions means nothin if u have to answer to anotha man.  But i figure if u be ya own man and be successful people will try to put salt in ya game.  Why peoples don't say shit bout Puffy and his shady ways, yall be ovalookin him too.  Fuck the music sales if the shit ain't tite or real wit the man behind the music.

INOKZ

• 'G'
  • LOOK
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 08:57:25 AM »
SHUT DA HELL UP.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 02:33:37 PM »
But guess what, Suge Irv and J. Prince are independent.  Puffy and Baby are signed to companys that CONTROL there labels.  Puff and Baby make decisions, but don't have overall final say on projects.  They get leeways and some respect, but still.  Suge, Irv and J do have final say to all projects!  The point of makin millions means nothin if u have to answer to anotha man.  But i figure if u be ya own man and be successful people will try to put salt in ya game.  Why peoples don't say shit bout Puffy and his shady ways, yall be ovalookin him too.  Fuck the music sales if the shit ain't tite or real wit the man behind the music.

Death Row is under Koch. Before that, they were under Interscope. And even before that, they were on Priority. Murder Inc is under Island Def Jam. Rap-A-Lot is under EMI.

The CEOs of the parent companies rely on the word of the CEOs of the sub-labels, but all in all, it still needs to go through the main company before it's released.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 08:36:07 PM »
This thread doesnt make sense. ::)  white,black,blue,green whatever color you are if you own a record label and you attract NEGATIVE attention to yourself then you will be targeted by the fbi. simple as that. irv and suge brought this on themselves.

and like other posters said what about mannie,puffy,dre etc..

not a very good thread at all

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2005, 08:19:55 AM »

Death Row is under Koch. Before that, they were under Interscope. And even before that, they were on Priority. Murder Inc is under Island Def Jam. Rap-A-Lot is under EMI.

The CEOs of the parent companies rely on the word of the CEOs of the sub-labels, but all in all, it still needs to go through the main company before it's released.
After this post you know the thread starter isnt coming back

Dorce

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2005, 06:24:07 AM »
Actually im still here ::) just that im not like the rest of ya and take shit personal, besides this is just the net not my life, because i have have a life,  ;) but some of u wouldn't know what that is.  so all u euro kiddies i hope u didn't get offend. But if u did   :-\ OH Well ::)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2005, 08:07:46 AM »
Hey,Im a European,& you're on a European message board :o No I think you got offended,you were wrong about the labels,now shut up.