Author Topic: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??  (Read 930 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: Why is the BAY AREA so WEAK??
« Reply #45 on: July 23, 2005, 12:25:21 AM »
gotta agree w/ adon......hate it or love it......ill admit not everything outta the bay is top notch, but the same goes for every region.....shit you got the hyphy movement e-40, federation, turf talk, keak, you got battle lyricism: balance, frontline, quinn, you got the flossy shit like yuk & mess, and you got traditional BAY hard shit like spice 1, luni, mob figaz,
guce ( i still say pill music sucked ) still puttin it down....and you got shit like smigg dirtee, the team, brotha lynch that are doin all new shit

if u dont like us.......SHUT THE FUCK UP!.....and if you realzie the movemnt thats going on props to you, but dont hate on what you dont undersatnd

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2005, 12:58:27 AM »
"Unique so to speak in a whole lotta ways
we hardly get our love cuz we close to LA
we got our own slang, but everybody took it
now we goin dumb down the ave drivin crooked"

Zion I

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2005, 02:07:32 AM »
CUZZ SUPPORT EM BOTH PLAIN AND SIMPLE,BUT I MUST ADMIT CATS DO BE OVER DO'N IT WITH THAT BAY SHIT,AS IN SAYING WHAT ARTIST PUT OUT CLASSIC SHIT,GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT, IT'S VERY FEW THAT HAVE PUT OUT CLASSICS,AND THAT GOES THE SAME FO SO CAL,THE WEST COAST AS A WHOLE NEED TO FOCUS ON DOING SOMETHING INNOVATIVE INSTEAD OF DROPPING THE SAME OL SHIT,AND RELYING ON OUR FUCC'N PAST HISTORY,AND YOU NEW FANS NEED TO OPEN UP TO MORE SHIT OUT HERE THEN GANGSTA SHIT,CAUSE I BET 90% OF YOU,AIN'T NEVER DID SHIT IN THE HOOD, YELL
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2005, 04:29:49 AM »
^^^ok homie i feel you but i think i can easily name a classic by any of these artists that i listed....here

e 40-in a major way
dru down-can u feel me?
mac dre-stupid doo doo dumb
brotha lynch hung-loaded/season of da siccness
rbl-ruthless by law
jt/glp/san quinn-jt-dwellin in the labb/glp-straight out the labb/san quinn-i give you my word
luniz-operation stackola
digital underground-body hat syndrome
2pac-all eyez on me
richie rich-seasoned veteran
spice 1-187 he wrote
mr doctor-set ripn bloccstyle
x raided-unforgivin/xorcist
the click-game related
c bo-till my casket drops
sicx-if these walls could talk
rappin 4 tay-off parole
jay tee-latino velvet
too short-get in where you fit in
mc pooh-life of a criminal
andre nickatina-raven in my eyes
3 x krazy-stackin chips
celly cel-killa kali
dubee-aka sugawolf
ray luv-4 eve hustlin
young lay-black n dangerous
mac mall-illegal business
killa tay-mr mafiosos
lunasicc/luni coleone-total recall

but yea man i dont think you given enough credit a classic is a classic...and if you dont think teh majority of those cds are classics then i dont know what to say...maybe you wernt bumping rap when they came out or somthing but those cds are not just bay classics but are overall rap classics...they defined a time in teh rap game and spoke on issues relevent to the time or were at the very least just good albums....and the production on most of those is flawless, thats when the bay area had that mob federal sound...and the sac albums had that raw gangsta production...but opinions are opinions to me these stand the test of time and when i spin these cds it takes me to a certain point in my life exactly what a classic is spose to do
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Diggfinger

« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2005, 04:36:49 AM »
Im kindda confused about the bay. I mean, I have almost all the records 4-Tay put out, but other than that the bay dont mean that much to me. E-40 says some coo thangs everyonce in a while, but as a rapper I couldn't really picture him being a dude that I would wanna listen to for a whole album. As for Mac Dre, I've laughed my ass off to his stupid "Get Stupid (Dr. Dre Remix)" and "Thizzle Dance" tracks (plus that "Punk Police" track is tyte), but then I hear some other shit that I really aint feeling...AT ALL. So I dont know, maybe I need to by some more bay records...

King Of L.A.

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2005, 05:05:57 AM »
San Francisco is #1 on you list of places to visit

for homos like yourself.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2005, 10:42:43 AM »
^^^ok homie i feel you but i think i can easily name a classic by any of these artists that i listed....here

e 40-in a major way
dru down-can u feel me?
mac dre-stupid doo doo dumb
brotha lynch hung-loaded/season of da siccness
rbl-ruthless by law
jt/glp/san quinn-jt-dwellin in the labb/glp-straight out the labb/san quinn-i give you my word
luniz-operation stackola
digital underground-body hat syndrome
2pac-all eyez on me
richie rich-seasoned veteran
spice 1-187 he wrote
mr doctor-set ripn bloccstyle
x raided-unforgivin/xorcist
the click-game related
c bo-till my casket drops
sicx-if these walls could talk
rappin 4 tay-off parole
jay tee-latino velvet
too short-get in where you fit in
mc pooh-life of a criminal
andre nickatina-raven in my eyes
3 x krazy-stackin chips
celly cel-killa kali
dubee-aka sugawolf
ray luv-4 eve hustlin
young lay-black n dangerous
mac mall-illegal business
killa tay-mr mafiosos
lunasicc/luni coleone-total recall

but yea man i dont think you given enough credit a classic is a classic...and if you dont think teh majority of those cds are classics then i dont know what to say...maybe you wernt bumping rap when they came out or somthing but those cds are not just bay classics but are overall rap classics...they defined a time in teh rap game and spoke on issues relevent to the time or were at the very least just good albums....and the production on most of those is flawless, thats when the bay area had that mob federal sound...and the sac albums had that raw gangsta production...but opinions are opinions to me these stand the test of time and when i spin these cds it takes me to a certain point in my life exactly what a classic is spose to do

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2005, 10:44:49 AM »
Im kindda confused about the bay. I mean, I have almost all the records 4-Tay put out, but other than that the bay dont mean that much to me. E-40 says some coo thangs everyonce in a while, but as a rapper I couldn't really picture him being a dude that I would wanna listen to for a whole album. As for Mac Dre, I've laughed my ass off to his stupid "Get Stupid (Dr. Dre Remix)" and "Thizzle Dance" tracks (plus that "Punk Police" track is tyte), but then I hear some other shit that I really aint feeling...AT ALL. So I dont know, maybe I need to by some more bay records...
if i were you id get old mac dre from mac dres the name, the first cutthoat committee album, and stupid doo doo dumb. anything from rbl

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2005, 10:47:35 AM »

for homos like yourself.

LMFAO, u deserve a prop.

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2005, 11:02:01 AM »
ok so i guess its settled

Acgrundy

« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2005, 11:18:42 AM »

for homos like yourself.

don't be mad at me, I;'m not the one who fucked you in the ass and broke your heart.  I'm just telling the truth.  I couldn't make this stuff up.