Author Topic: fake talk  (Read 516 times)

DiSSENT

fake talk
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 07:39:56 AM »
wow... how tight is this... the guy i was writin about in the first place popped in!

[size=09pt]hahahaha ;D again, I caught that![/size]

when wuz u writin bout me?

[size=08pt]umm..read the verse over..it's about a guy who try to act all "hard" when they're not *hint, hint*[/size] :D ::) :P

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
Re: fake talk
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 08:26:44 AM »
wow... how tight is this... the guy i was writin about in the first place popped in!

[size=09pt]hahahaha ;D again, I caught that![/size]

when wuz u writin bout me?

[size=08pt]umm..read the verse over..it's about a guy who try to act all "hard" when they're not *hint, hint*[/size] :D ::) :P

Again I ask when wuz he writing about me?

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 08:40:42 AM »
dissent.. im really glad ur hear soican have someone to laugh at skillaztik aka malibus most wanted wit haha

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 09:11:19 AM »
^ There you go again making a fool out of yourself. I've never met Skillaztic, but I know his people outta the East Bay and the Rich etc. and let me be the 1st to tell you that they're far from Malibu's most wanted. You have no idea how real shit gets, so I suggest you stop actin all funny like, like you know about somethin.

Just accept the fact that you can't say Rogue unless you get out of the bay when muthafucaz won't bank your shit for it.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DiSSENT

fake talk
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 09:20:55 AM »
dissent.. im really glad ur hear soican have someone to laugh at skillaztik aka malibus most wanted wit haha

[size=09pt]Are you guys seriously gettin' heated over the internet over a petty word? I'm sorry, I know it's none of my business. I'm from L.A. & I got nothing but love for the Bay...but still, I don't think just cuz you guys use that word that no1 else can. Just think about it for a second, we probably use words that others would warn us about, but we're like fuck it. Same shit, different toilet in my opinion. No beef, I'm just givin' you my 2 cents.[/size]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 09:59:48 AM »
^ I understand exactly what you're saying homie. But it's different with some words in the bay, we do have hundreds of slang words that people from every neighbourhood use and that's all good. But the word "rogue" for example originates from something else that I don't need to expose for cats that ain't from here. The word is used in a certain neighbourhood and if you are not from there, you might get your shit pushed up your ass for saying it. I've seen it go down 1st hand, especially on the inside. That's just how it goes. K0NfUzIoN should already know what I'm talking about, but it's evident he has no idea. I'm not mad, I may kick it in EPA every now and then but it doesn't apply to me. It's just funny to me how ignorant some cats are.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

hope glimmers

• 'G'
  • thats me
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2005, 10:31:48 AM »
i just dont see why everyone is so caught in in the west side and all when some of the creators of this site arent even form america? muchless the western hemisphere, its a form of racism, locationism if you will.  i just really dont see the point.
love stinks yeah yeah

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2005, 02:43:55 PM »
Rod... chill, stop tryin 2 make a big deal when my whole verse was about how im not a "thug" so if cats wanna trip about me saying ROGUE let em trip... if they wanna roll thru my hood and shoot up a 16 yr old kid, then thats my problem... but if they get mad cuz i say ROGUE then they some girly cats

and skillsaztick is wack cuz hes got eminem as his signature and some chucks as his pic

for all u who dont get it... MY PIC IS A JOKE... im not even tryin to act  black

thank you to all u reading who r thinkin some ppl are bein drama queens rite now lol

nuttin but love for EPA and FDIC and FCC

DiSSENT

« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2005, 03:28:48 PM »
i just dont see why everyone is so caught in in the west side and all when some of the creators of this site arent even form america? muchless the western hemisphere, its a form of racism, locationism if you will.  i just really dont see the point.

[size=08pt]Damn, I didn't know the creators of this site weren't from the West Coast...where they from? Just curious...and yeah, the whole issue about the word...I don't know, I think it's somewhat childish, but then again, I got better things to do then worry about what not to say over the internet[/size] :P

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2005, 04:43:54 PM »
okay Rod is trying to enlighten us on the word, but Rod what ur saying can't force konfuzion to stop saying it. thanks for trying to give us some advise but its his choice if he wants to take it. Im sure he's smart enuff not to drive to east palo alto and say rogue

SKiLLaZTiC

• Lil Geezy
  • CSN NIGGA WHAAAA!!! (Certified Sick Niggaz)
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2005, 06:18:24 PM »
can someone pleaze explain how a eminem picture(one of my favorite rapper'z) and a pic of sum chuck'z(my favorite shoe'z) haz anything to do with me being wack? Doez that mean im white and want to be black. If that'z wut u think then realize i have been black all ma life and u are dumb az fuck for thinkin a black person shouldn't have a pic of em in hiz sig.

CSN!!!
Holla
Touch 1 of mine on everything i own i will destroy everything u touch!!!-Makeveli-

U either ride wit us or collide wit us-Outlawz-

.:(THA ORIGINAL CSN):.
~Skillastic~~Hates Rats~~Spawn~~Maxi-Padz~~D-Peon~
CSN 4 LIFE NIGGA!!!!

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2005, 08:22:20 PM »
thats rite... i only go to East Palo Alto for crack and Ikea lol

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2005, 08:23:34 PM »
my bad then

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2005, 08:32:11 PM »
wow konfuzion you stirred this much controversey over a word...everyone more keystyling, less crying.

K0NfUzIoN

• 'G'
  • back once again
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2005, 08:37:25 PM »
wow konfuzion you stirred this much controversey over a word...everyone more keystyling, less crying.

*Konfuzion stands up and starts clapping*