Author Topic: Appetite  (Read 179 times)

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
Appetite
« on: May 03, 2005, 01:31:21 AM »
Some of you may or may not be familiar with the name...DubCNN.com just posted 2 exclusive freestyles from my upcoming mixtape, Change Of Plans Mixtape, and right after that the I Got Can'd Today E.P. will be released.  Both projects are due out in Mid-2005.

I've done interviews with WestCoast2k.net, Rago Magazine, BallerStatus.net, etc.  There's 4 track's to preview on the link on the banner below, 3 EP track's and 1 mixtape track.  Peep it and enjoy.  Feel free to drop your 2 cents as well.

Peace,
-Appetite

« Last Edit: May 03, 2005, 01:35:37 AM by Appetite »
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Appetite
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2005, 03:41:28 AM »
Yo welcome to the forum homie!

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2005, 11:59:53 AM »
Yo welcome to the forum homie!

Thanks for havin me/glad to be here!
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2005, 01:00:42 PM »
i heard them freestyles @ dubcnn and they were crazy, good to have you here man, hope to listen some more shit from you

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2005, 02:41:53 PM »
i heard them freestyles @ dubcnn and they were crazy, good to have you here man, hope to listen some more shit from you

Good lookin out, tuker, there's more where that came from, which'll be available soon.  I'll keep you all in the loop!

Peace,
-App

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 12:23:03 AM »
Yes this is "really" Appetite.....and what do you mean by 'just getting started'?  I'm new to the industry, but I've been recording the EP since last year...and have been networking for the past 2-3 years.

As for the cats I've met.  Focus from Aftermath[producer]...he's cool peoples, and I'm supposed to be doing things with him.  He told me my shit was unique and dug what I do as far as my music.

Aside from that, I haven't really connected with too many established artists and played them my music.  It's almost like on some "secretive" shit/element of surprise.  Once the EP and mixtape are pressed up, I'll be out there grinding and in peoples faces, so I'm sure I'll be able to tell you more stories then...as for the industry itself: it's shadier than most think.  When people say this is a "game" they're not joking.  Some of these people wrapped up in it, have no fucking clue about the music they're dealing with.  And the fans are victims from that.

As for who I'm going to work with: whomever's down...they got the beat and are cool people, then I'm all for it.  But Focus definitely said he'd throw me a beat or two so we'll see what's good with that.  Hopefully I answered your questions homie.

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 12:34:28 AM »
Yeah no problem man...did you check out the myspace page?  Newer shit is up there.

And thanks for the feedback, and the wishes homie.

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2005, 12:45:55 AM »
New joint on myspace: www.myspace.com/appetite

The track's entitled "The Big Payoff"...it's more on some rock shit, and will be on the E.P.

Peace,
-App

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2005, 09:28:13 PM »
props man!  8)
gotta run is a hot ass joint!

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 10:30:41 PM »
good shit, I'm feelin your tracks

"Collaborate" is dope

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2005, 02:25:02 AM »
Thanks funky ass tony and Adon, I'm gonna post a new mixtape track this week, most likely Wednesday.  But definitely good lookin out, and the love is much appreciated!

Peace,
-App.  8)

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com