Author Topic: New Study Says Chinese Muslim Discovered America 71 Years Before Columbus  (Read 233 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hadn't heard anything about the Chinese getting to America first, but around 6th grade or so, they were finally teaching us that Leif Garrett (or however you spell it) was here first. It wasn't in any of our books though. Our teacher had to go out of his way to tell us.

lol

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ya'll need to chill out... not one word was my own, I just posted the article.  Like Overseer said, how can you "discover" something when people are already there?

If you don't know that something exists and then you find it, that is making a discovery.

It doesn't matter that Indians were living there, he found something that he didn't know existed. People on both sides of the Atlantic didn't know about each other, so Columbus made a discovery. Is it really that difficult to understand?

Do u think if a group of Native Americans...1 day before Columbus "discovered" America..."discovered" Europe...anyone would know their names?

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hadn't heard anything about the Chinese getting to America first, but around 6th grade or so, they were finally teaching us that Leif Garrett (or however you spell it) was here first. It wasn't in any of our books though. Our teacher had to go out of his way to tell us.

lol

I figured as much. Obviously not Leif Garrett.  :-[

Leif whatever the fuck his name is. You know what I meant. Fuck yall. I'm gonna go hide my face in shame now.

BTW, dude should have been beaten for looking like that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Leif Erickson or something to that effect. Damn I'm slow today.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2005, 12:51:30 AM by PayPuh »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Vikings were the first people to discover America.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger

lol

I figured as much. Obviously not Leif Garrett.  :-[

Leif whatever the fuck his name is. You know what I meant. Fuck yall. I'm gonna go hide my face in shame now.

BTW, dude should have been beaten for looking like that.

EDIT: Oh yeah, Leif Erickson or something to that effect. Damn I'm slow today.

leif ericson, son of eric the red..lol good picture hahhahahah leif garrett

Trauma-san

I always thought the native Americans discovered America. 

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who gives a fuck who discovered america?

Jimmy Cash2120

• Muthafuckin' OG
saying that someone discovered america is like saying i walked down the street and discovered a 7-11. it was there before but i discovered it for myself. i didn't know about it so i discovered it.

but i don't really care what people think about this subject