Author Topic: Ice Cube>>>>2pac  (Read 2004 times)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
Re: Ice Cube>>>>2pac
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2005, 06:11:31 AM »
why argue just respect peeps opinions but i couldnt choose between the 2 whos better
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

IzUwitIt

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2005, 07:08:04 AM »
2 Westcoast Legends
dnt need to be compared

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2005, 07:18:21 AM »
key question is:

who gives a shit who's better?

True, this thread is lame.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2005, 08:22:56 AM »
the guy's been dead for almost 10 years and you're still trying to find someone better than him?
what a retarded thread....
i'd say if pac were still alive today, this thread wouldn't have even been a thought in anyone's head - but he's dead and people deny the potential of 2pac b/c they don't have the imagination.

true, maybe cube has done better, but he's also had 10 years longer to do it

and all you people getting your panties in a bunch, this is nothing but an opinion biased topic. don't worry. pac will always be the greatest to me personally..no doubt.

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2005, 10:32:57 AM »
Without Cube there would be no 2Pac....
They both tottaly different, not comparable...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2005, 10:39:19 AM »
the guy's been dead for almost 10 years and you're still trying to find someone better than him?
i'd say if pac were still alive today, this thread wouldn't have even been a thought in anyone's head - but he's dead and people deny the potential of 2pac b/c they don't have the imagination.

true, maybe cube has done better, but he's also had 10 years longer to do it

and all you people getting your panties in a bunch, this is nothing but an opinion biased topic. don't worry. pac will always be the greatest to me personally..no doubt.
Yup  :)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 07, 2005, 10:50:39 AM »
and all you people getting your panties in a bunch, this is nothing but an opinion biased topic.
lol,word.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: May 07, 2005, 01:16:31 PM »

as we've seen a million times in life. Music, Sports...shit, anything....potential means shit. Its what u actually DO, not what u could have done. If Ken Griffey Jr would have died at 25 people would have said...."wow, he could have been the best baseball player ever, he would have broken every hitting record ever known". Truth is, he's still alive...and wont. So fuck potential.

gator313

« Reply #38 on: May 07, 2005, 01:51:08 PM »
fa sho

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 07, 2005, 03:05:10 PM »
Cube wasn't shot, so he can't be the GOAT...

lol

Naw, I like Cube's cataloge a lot more than Pac's. That's just taste in music. Both are/were at the top of the game.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2005, 03:40:03 PM »
i like both but if i had to choose id go with pac.
same here
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2005, 03:53:47 PM »
Personally i hate it when we compare two West Coast legends trying to chose who's the n.1 of them all. Why should we chose one? I (still) listen to them both and i have almost all the albums of them both! They both tight as fuck and the both West Coast legends, so let's respect both of them, please. Let's grew up!

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2005, 04:38:23 PM »
to say theyre the same and we cant compare em is bullshit they both have differing styles. Personally I like Cube alot more but since pac is dead we gotta give it up to him extra it seems like. Realistcally pac wasn't the GOAT by any means and I think Cube outshined him as far as being a west coast classic. Cube has got some played out lines he uses alot but jesus christ how many times can you rhyme hennessy and enemy in one album?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2005, 04:56:35 PM »
Pretty tough to come out and compare Cube to Pac.  Everyone has their own opinion so it's pointless to compare the both.  There is no clear winner

but IMO, Pac is the GOAT because of what he had to say, he was/is the most influential rapper of all time and that's something that Cube can never fuck with.  I'm an Ice Cube fan as well and i bump his shit at least once a day but it's really hard to compare them as of today considering that 2pac is dead and Cube really doesn't rap no more.  Both in my eyes are Top 5 no doubt but to me, Pac is the GOAT.  Acting wise i think Pac's portrayal of Bishop in Juice is better than Doughboy, though both roles were amazing.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2005, 05:35:04 PM »

as we've seen a million times in life. Music, Sports...shit, anything....potential means shit. Its what u actually DO, not what u could have done. If Ken Griffey Jr would have died at 25 people would have said...."wow, he could have been the best baseball player ever, he would have broken every hitting record ever known". Truth is, he's still alive...and wont. So fuck potential.

yeah, maybe you're right...but my main point was that you can't really compare the two guys...it's an opinion based argument. facts mean shit here as far as most of us are concerned....