Author Topic: Fuck Nash, It's Shaq!  (Read 451 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Fuck Nash, It's Shaq!
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2005, 02:13:58 AM »
SHAQ!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2005, 02:18:36 AM »
Yeah i think Shaq has the slight advantage

I agree with you there, but i dont think he deserves it or maybe he does but not this year. It is almost gauranteed that he will win MVP. Heres why, Whens the last time a PG won MVP? How many PG's have won MVP?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2005, 09:38:36 AM »
LMAO@Shaq. He's not even the MVP of his team, let alone the league...Take Shaq off the Heat, and they'd still be a playoff team...Lakers rebuilt their whole team, they didn't JUST get rid of Shaq, like some morons are making it seem... ::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2005, 09:56:09 AM »
shaq is a monster, mvp without a doubt

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2005, 05:02:03 PM »
LMAO@Shaq. He's not even the MVP of his team, let alone the league...Take Shaq off the Heat, and they'd still be a playoff team...Lakers rebuilt their whole team, they didn't JUST get rid of Shaq, like some morons are making it seem... ::)

Yea, heat will still be a playoff team without shaq...thats a lil obvious considering its the east  ::)

But shaq made them #1..to WIN IT ALL! and they will. If shaq doesn't get MVP...wade or lebron will...its simple.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2005, 06:22:30 PM »

Yea, heat will still be a playoff team without shaq...thats a lil obvious considering its the east  ::)

But shaq made them #1..to WIN IT ALL! and they will. If shaq doesn't get MVP...wade or lebron will...its simple.

No kidding, Shaq is a superstar...You have a superstar on a team and you add one more superstar to that same team, what will that team become? Twice as good...Lakers had 4 superstars last year and only one this year...Go make some sense outta that...PeACe

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2005, 06:28:51 PM »
i agree. I like shaq and i think he deserves it.

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2005, 12:46:43 PM »
NASH IS FINALLY MVP