Author Topic: Xbox 360 pics leaked  (Read 502 times)

Jome

Re: Xbox 360 pics leaked
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2005, 11:00:52 PM »

« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 11:04:15 PM by Jome »

Acgrundy

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2005, 11:01:13 PM »
what is the revolution?

nintendo's next gen system....it's supposed to revolutionize game playing... the controlers are all ready wireless, they have pressure sensitive buttons and they are supposed to be gyroscopic... so you can even control things just by tilting your controller...the system itself is supposed to have some Wi-Fi capabilities....but the big announcement has yet to be made

I wouldn't buy any stock in nintendo anytime soon.  I bet that shit flops harder than a new album on deathrow.

The DS didn't flop, it set sales records. The gamecube didn't flop either, they've made a fortune off of it. So I'd say you're a shitty stock investor.

I didn't say the Game cube or whatever the fuck the DS is, I said the revolution smart guy.  just because nintendo had success in the past doesn't mean everything will be successful, just like my example with deathrow.  go ahead spend all your money on nintendo stock, meanwhile I'll be laughing my ass off when you lose it all.

Thirteen

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2005, 11:19:11 PM »
^^ Yeah, and Dreamcast was more powerful than N64..

dreamcast was a 128 system, the weakest out of the 128 systems

nintendo had the best 64 bit system

What it comes down to again is the games, now the system.  Nintendo typically has better first party games, but shitty third party support.  They've taking drastic steps to correct that for their future systems, making games easier to design, etc.

Nintendo is typically good at using their hardware to the fullest extent of it's capabilities, which is why Metroid Prime looks so good.  The gamecube is actually much more powerful than the ps2, and there's only a few XBox games that looked or performed better, because Microsoft (and Sony) usually don't use the power of their systems.  The X-Box could blow either the Gamecube or easily the PS2 out of the water, performance wise, though it rarely did.  

the xbox just had those computer ports that couldn't go to any  other system...like KOTOR and Morrowind...great games that would have been terrible if they tried on the ps2 of gc

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »
what is the revolution?

nintendo's next gen system....it's supposed to revolutionize game playing... the controlers are all ready wireless, they have pressure sensitive buttons and they are supposed to be gyroscopic... so you can even control things just by tilting your controller...the system itself is supposed to have some Wi-Fi capabilities....but the big announcement has yet to be made

I wouldn't buy any stock in nintendo anytime soon.  I bet that shit flops harder than a new album on deathrow.

The DS didn't flop, it set sales records. The gamecube didn't flop either, they've made a fortune off of it. So I'd say you're a shitty stock investor.

I didn't say the Game cube or whatever the fuck the DS is, I said the revolution smart guy.  just because nintendo had success in the past doesn't mean everything will be successful, just like my example with deathrow.  go ahead spend all your money on nintendo stock, meanwhile I'll be laughing my ass off when you lose it all.

Before you run your cunt mouth about stuff you have no idea about, look up some facts on Nintendo's stock. 

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2005, 12:43:30 PM »
id purchase the new nintendo for the upcoming zelda and metroid. prob wouldnt play any other games tho and would then sell it off.