Author Topic: Jayo Disses Snoop and Jay Z  (Read 1040 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jayo Disses Snoop and Jay Z
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2001, 05:44:58 PM »
 8) What's Crackin' 8)
       Naw homie.... i didnt say Snoop hasnt done shit for tha Eastsidaz.... he made them. I said Snoop hasn't really done anything for Jayo Felony except feature him on "Got Beef" on tha Eastsidaz album.
       And really dont think Jayo iz doing it for Publicity... I think it's just some personal shit that Jayo had to get off his chest.
       I'ma big Snoop fan too, But I like him for his music.... not cuz he was on Jay Leno or Conan O' Brien, or David Letterman.... He's ONE of the best that ever did it.. But there's a grip of tight rappers out there that will never get to sit next to Jay Leno.... that dont make them sorrier rappers... at least not in my eyes.
        Oh yeah, about that gettin convicts off tha street.... Jayo is puttin out his group I think... they're called the "Do Low Gang"....I really doubt they'll go platinum though. They're Jayo's homiez he knew from way back on tha streets of San Diego.... and when it comes to West Coast Gangsta Rap...
    (Homiez From Way Back = Ex Cons)

8) Peace Out 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2001, 04:56:35 PM »
trauma,,,3-6 loops people shit up alot,,,,they clown on kingpin skinny pimp on every other song,,,,when k s p wrote most of their first albulms,,,,and wasnt paid for it....
i think snoop doesnt have respect for g's anymore ,,,in my opinion you need to represent to the fullest an b truE,,,he says he down with the crips,,,but why does he cross lines and work with bloods and shit,,,,i know he is smart,,in it for tha $$,,,but its an insult to real g's
jay z,,,,"i dont want to collide with folk,but i dont want folk, takin jigga for joke"
dont make me pop a slug in this bitch
u fuckin with some dirty south affiliates

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2001, 05:34:35 PM »
heres my 5 dollars worth on the subject......

one..jayo shouldnt be mad at jay z for what he has said.....unless jayo knows him personally, he shouldnt be knockin jay z for doing his thang.....shit is he jealous that the dogg pound came correct on the remix?

he is going solo, and the best thing to do when going solo and independent is to diss someone.......sounds like a bitch move to me..something that DeathRow would do....if this is his intentions..i aint even going to buy his cd....

for all the shit snoop has done, with handling his own business and helping his own local peeps out first...jayo better not be mad at that.....if snoop didnt put the eastsidaz together...jayo would of never had any shine on that....snoop could of left his ass out of the video also....doggystyle is snoops label, he went from bein broke on deathrow to clockin millions today...on his own....jayo needs to learn to handle his own business, if u ever watched a snoop interview he is always positive and always trying to help the next guy to a point...for whatever it is....jayo just headed to my shit list...
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2001, 06:12:02 PM »
I don't know man, I read that shit on top, and it does not sound like Jayo has beef with Snoop. I think ya' all are just reading into it to much. Jayo wouldn't turn on the defination of Criphood in Snoop. Damn, then he'd have the Dogg Pound on his ass too, and in Cali, Snoop is the Top Dogg. Dre, weeelllll.... man Snoop runs shit here. Trust me, you don't turn on Snoop in Cali, Jayo knows this, why do you think he was trying to get on Doggystlye, that label alone means platnum just because of the Cali sales. To diss them would mean no sales, even if you claim Cali your home. So from what I read, and basic common knowlege, I really don't think that was a diss.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2001, 12:34:48 AM »
i hope not....just like u said snoop has cali locked down.....my boy up here dj'ed a party snoop and his crew went to...and he has alot of muthafuckaz up here in the northwest and in vancouver, B.C. that are down with him, snoop got love all over, jayo would be on a hit list with the quickness.....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Big BpG

« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2001, 02:53:44 AM »
We all know Jayo is pissed, why? Who knows, but if it has to do with  tha crips ... then its one dumb ass reason to be trippin ... Snoop is not a gangsta anymore, I hate artists and people who think that since you were once a gangsta you have to stay as one. Snoop has love for the hood, the streets, the crips, but he will never be one again. Like snoop said

"I may rap about gang life, but I will never live it again, it can fuck you up, why not live 70 yrs being cool instead of dying on a corner thinking your cool"

That shits real, this is the only reason I think Jayo would have any right to be mad. If he's mad because of his appearances with the east, then fuck him, Jayo was on LL Cool J's album along with Snoop and he and Snoop were tight, Jayo did say it wasnt an east/west thing, but obviously something is trippin him. It seems like a publicity stunt to me ... Jayo isnt that hot in my opinion so he can rap about snoop if he wants, but no one will care.  Ill just laugh my ass off ... besides, ive heard my handfull of Snoop disses and they all claim the same thing. They all claim Snoop has fallen, but then look at the people rappin them, lol, got my point, there is no need to care ...

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

B.T

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2001, 05:49:19 PM »

Why Did I Jump On Snoop's Side? It's Called Bein' A FAN... If Someone Has A Problem With Snoop, They've Got A Problem With Me As Far As I'm Concerned.  Jayo Felony Can't See Snoop Fuckin' Doggy Dogg...

MAN WHAT DA FUCK!!  NIGGA JAYO WOULD SHIT ON SNOOP.  U SWEAR LIKE SNOOP GIVES A FUCK BOUT U!!  AND THAT SHIT BOUT IF SOMEONE HAS A PROUBLEM WITH SNOOP THEY GOTTA PROUBLEM WITH U OH MY GOD YOUS A FUNNY NIGGA!!  LIKE U SNOOPS BODY GOURDS OR SUMTHEN.  LIKE IF SUGE WENT UP TO YO FACE AND SAID "FUCK SNOOP" YOU WOULD BEET HIS ASS.  HA HA HA HA HA

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2001, 07:08:22 PM »
Jayo could make a whole album saying fuck snoop and it wouldn't make a god damn difference cuz he'd only be playing himself becuase like somone else said earlier Snoop's got California on LOCK!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2001, 11:30:50 AM »
Can You say Typo? Maybe he meant he had a dis song with snoop on it or something...or maybe he meant Top Dogg and stupid-ass MTV messed it up.And the DPG in general really just opened up to JayO and gave him a home in the clique really,and this is what he does.I like Jayo and Snoop tho, and lay off the homey Trauma,he just has strong views as a fan, he's not stupid.peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Mr_Loc

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2001, 05:45:33 PM »
im only speculating, but maybe his beef with snoopy has sumthin to do with the term 'crip hop'.
First time i ever heard that term was by Jayo  on E-40s song Cause I Can, and of course hes calling his album crip hop now.
Anyway, now snoop has been using that term a lot lately and claiming on wax when we all know hes not banging anymore.

It sounds small but you know it only takes stupid shit to start beefs.

I'm not taking sides tho, Snoop's my favorite rapper ever, but im also a big Jayo fan/supporter, and Id like to see him do well after his drama with def scam records.

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2001, 11:05:56 PM »
if the shit was patented...then i could see if he had a problem with that term...but peeps shouldnt get mad at something that another rappers said......even if they said it first..unless they used a whole verse and didnt give credit where credit was due.....being that they are both crips....that better not be a reason......

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2001, 01:00:13 AM »
Hey B.T. (Bitchmade Trick?)

Get My Dick Outta Your Mouth For A Second...

I Said If Someone Has A Problem With Snoop, They'd Have A Problem With Me.  Why Don't You Learn To Have Some Fuckin' Loyalty, I Didn't Say I'd Beat Suge's Ass, He'd Probably CLOWN Me.  And I Don't Even Know Snoop, But Like I'm Gonna Just Not GIVE A FUCK If Someone's Dissing One Of My Favorite Rappers? What The FUCK Does Jayo Felony Have On Snoop? Jayo Felony Ain't Shit Compared To Snoop, And Everyone Knows It.  That'd Be Like Me Putting Out A Snoop Diss, It's Fuckin' Senseless, I Can't See Anybody In The Rap Game, Because I'm Nothing Compared To Them.  It's Kinda Like You Dissin' Me, Shorty...With Your HalfAss English, And Your Got Change Left Over From A Nickel Post Count....Who The Fuck Are You To Me?

I Think That's A Typo Anyways, Like Everybody Said, Jayo Ain't Gonna Diss Snoop.

cremedelaclem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Mike T.V..... aka OsKa sWiNdLa      .............. .."Lifes a bitch and then you die"...
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2001, 07:26:36 AM »
the best thing snoop can do about this would be to totally ignore it....and when asked about it just act like jayos trying a bitchmade way to sell records

that way (without dissing back) he makes jayo look insignificant, unimportant, and basically like the fool that he is for trying to attract some attention to his shit with this stuff.....

(if its true at all)
"and even after all my logic and my theory.............ill add a motherfucker so you ignorant niggas hear me"

Don_Juan

« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2002, 03:37:54 AM »
LOL ;D

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2002, 02:37:12 AM »
homies, let me clear this topic...
it's like that :

Jayo dissed Snoop on his album...
but they ain'T got no mo beef...
it was just bout 2 weeks o sumthin...
they r coo again...
and that beef shit is bout 1 1/2 years old !!!

hope Jayo will continue dissin tha fuck outta Gay-Z

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"