Author Topic: So much for 50 bein' hood...  (Read 292 times)

Sikotic™

So much for 50 bein' hood...
« on: May 14, 2005, 02:57:38 AM »
50 Cent Avoids Jail Time in Plea Deal

Fri May 13, 1:55 PM ET

The rapper 50 Cent struck a deal with prosecutors on Friday that will help him avoid jail time for allegedly trampling two women and punching a third during a concert last year.

If the entertainer, whose real name is Curtis Jackson, stays drug free for two years and follows other orders laid out by a judge, the charges will be dropped.

Jackson, 29, who lives in Farmington, Conn., entered a plea Friday in Springfield District Court to facts sufficient for a guilty finding. He had been charged with three counts of assault and battery.

Jackson left the courthouse through a back door without commenting to reporters.

The incident occurred during a surprise concert at Springfield's Hippodrome club last May, in which Jackson allegedly jumped into a crowd after someone threw or squirted water at him. Three women were injured.

After an investigation and a hearing last fall, a clerk magistrate decided there was probable cause for the charges.

Judge Robert Kumor told the rapper on Friday that he has a responsibility to be a positive role model for his 9-year-old son and his fans.

"You're a cross-cultural entertainer," the judge said. "You have an obligation to people in society."

All the gangstaz live in Connecticut  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So much for 50 bein' hood...
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2005, 05:31:38 AM »
I thought everyone knew he lives in Connecticut,Jada stated that in his diss song,50 also admitted it in his reply to him.The huge party that went down in 50's house that was shown on MTV,they said he lives in Connecticut.

rafsta

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2005, 06:43:25 AM »
bashing women in a crowd = Gangsta

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2005, 07:37:34 AM »
LMFAO @ the sig  :D

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2005, 12:50:12 PM »
thats cool tho, good to see police lookin out for police