Author Topic: WTF!!!!!!!!!  (Read 371 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: WTF!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2005, 12:41:51 AM »
lmao, i was watching wrestling last night for the 1st time, in like 6 years, wow, people must have really boring lives to watch it, and go to the shows and stuff, but w/e i was blazed, andi was laughin my ass off

well then i guess my life is boring  :'(
i guess so :-\

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2005, 08:50:04 AM »
some ppl are entertained by it. i cant watch it anymore because its so stupid, but when i was a kid i was addicted to it.
ya man same here but wat amazes me is grown fuckin peple still watch fake violence for entertainment

do you watch movies?

fake violence

listen to rap?

fake violence

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2005, 02:16:30 PM »
some ppl are entertained by it. i cant watch it anymore because its so stupid, but when i was a kid i was addicted to it.
ya man same here but wat amazes me is grown fuckin peple still watch fake violence for entertainment

do you watch movies?

fake violence

listen to rap?

fake violence

That's true. Damn near every form of entertainment has something 'fake' about it, but that's what the shit is all about. Forgetting about reality for a minute & kicking back. I've watched wrestling since I was like 4, maybe 5 years old...recently, I'll definitely admit it's fallen off big time, it's not as cool as it used to be, but I still watch outta loyalty, I guess. I don't fuck with the PPV's though, I only purchase the big 4.

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2005, 03:54:15 PM »

do you watch movies?

fake violence

listen to rap?

fake violence

That's true. Damn near every form of entertainment has something 'fake' about it, but that's what the shit is all about. Forgetting about reality for a minute & kicking back. I've watched wrestling since I was like 4, maybe 5 years old...recently, I'll definitely admit it's fallen off big time, it's not as cool as it used to be, but I still watch outta loyalty, I guess. I don't fuck with the PPV's though, I only purchase the big 4.

^ i agree, im still loyal as well and i only purchase the major PPV's

And everyone who hates on it, i tell them to change the channel and STFU

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2005, 03:57:08 PM »
And in a way wrestling is actually more realistic than any other form of fake violence. They actually get injured all the time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2005, 03:59:11 PM »
And in a way wrestling is actually more realistic than any other form of fake violence. They actually get injured all the time.

and can even die too...

R.I.P. Owen Hart
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 04:03:09 PM by Woozie »

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2005, 04:22:06 PM »
Yeah, more people have died in pro wrestling than ultimate fighting and you see how brutal and real that shit is. Another thing you can respect about wrstlers is how athletic many of them are. Some of the most conditioned people in the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2005, 05:26:38 PM »
i cant get into it ...but i respect those dudes for what they do