Author Topic: Man this Gwen Stefani cd KNOCKS!  (Read 1312 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Man this Gwen Stefani cd KNOCKS!
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2005, 03:12:52 AM »
i don´t think Gwen is all that talented and she can´t sing. i mean Britney Spears is a better singer for fucks sake.
that is simply not true

ABN

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2005, 03:14:37 AM »
i don´t think Gwen is all that talented and she can´t sing. i mean Britney Spears is a better singer for fucks sake.
that is simply not true
listen to Hollaback Girl and that piece of shit called Rich Girl(Dre should´ve let a real singer like Mary use this) and tell me that Gwen can sing...............

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2005, 03:43:24 AM »
FUCK GWEN STEFANI
there i fucking said it

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2005, 08:34:50 AM »
that is simply not true
listen to Hollaback Girl and that piece of shit called Rich Girl(Dre should´ve let a real singer like Mary use this) and tell me that Gwen can sing...............
look, i´ve listened to A LOT of Gwen´s stuff and I am saying for the fourth time in this topic, the fourth, that her new album is the stupidest thing you can try to judge her potential by. LISTEN TO "TRAGIC KINGDOM" and then come back. No offense, really, but you just do not know shit about Gwen if you ain´t heard that album. I´m not worshipping her and it´s her fault she´s put out such a mediocre album, still i don´t like to hear people bitch like they knew what she´s (not) capable of because of two bubble gum songs

FUCK GWEN STEFANI
there i fucking said it
i would love to

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2005, 11:07:30 AM »
i wana stab myself when i hear holla back girl, but i will download the album, and peep the other songs.. gwen is dope btw, she just needs to stop doin this fake-gangsta shit, and stick to the punk stuff. imo...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2005, 11:21:15 AM »
i wana stab myself when i hear holla back girl, but i will download the album, and peep the other songs.. gwen is dope btw, she just needs to stop doin this fake-gangsta shit, and stick to the punk stuff. imo...

she was never really ´punk´. but i agree with what youre tryina say

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2005, 11:34:35 AM »
ilikeherballads

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2005, 12:19:46 PM »

lmao!

when was she tryin to be gangsta?

(im not dissin u man just askin)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2005, 12:31:02 PM »
^ holla back girl.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2005, 03:20:54 PM »

2. You listen to Necro, so you should know lyrics are not necessarily the most important thing about a song...

Necro has ill ass lyrics...He uses clever word-play and dope ass multis...Subject matter doesn't determine how dope you are, it just determines what you like to talk about...His subject matter is just on some horrorcore shit, but his lyrical skill is still top-notch...Gwen Stefani wrote a fake ass useless talentless tryna-be-ghetto-but-im-not song...That shit makes me wanna hurt the fuckin radio...Old school No Doubt was decent for the type of shit it was, but this is just fakeness at it's fakest...

DAYUM

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2005, 04:23:52 PM »
as a matter of fact i never knew guys liked her record till i came here

oh my bad. i didnt know it was wrong to like people with talent. i better take this cd back right now!

yeah you better u faggot...

LMAO @ comparing Gwen to Necro
necro does go hard tho but i dont bump him too much anymore

and i never felt no doubt either

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2005, 05:46:29 PM »
 :sign_hitit:

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2005, 07:54:49 PM »
Gwen stefani? wtf
She aint even that hot, nice face and a nice ass, but no fucking titties. I watched that hollaback girl video once or twice and that shit is just too fucking repetetive. And even if you think she is hot, it doesnt mean you gotta listen to her and buy her album. Shit last thing i wanna do is listen to what she has to say. thats why i like models they dont talk much.
haha

Hmm, well I dunno, maybe I like it because I like the music.  Ever thought of that, genius? 

Trauma-san

« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2005, 07:59:21 PM »
Oh, and you guys are crazy.  Her new album is as good as her No Doubt stuff, I think she's as strong a songwriter as she's ever been, but you probably wouldn't notice stuff like the harmonies in "The Real Thing" or recognize the tongue in cheek whiteness of a song like Hollaback Girl and mistake it for 'gangsta'... I mean come on.  She's Gwen Stefani there's nothing gangsta about her.  The only thing I see is she gets the joke and you don't.   

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2005, 11:30:43 PM »
LOL @ you closet homosexuals scared to admit the album is solid. I mean, if you don't liek that album, that's all good. But if you're hating it because it's "chick music" then gimmie a break. I guess all female rappers make chick music too  ::)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE