Author Topic: PlayStation3 Unveiled  (Read 286 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: PlayStation3 Unveiled
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 02:17:34 AM »
holy fuck, these next-gen consoles are goin to be fuckin awesome. too bad i don't play games anymore
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

BAY_BOY_408

• 'G'
  • 07 MVP
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 11:03:01 AM »
GOT DAMNNNNN....THE PS3 MADE ME ALL WET...I READ THIS NEWSPAPER ARTICLE AND IT SAID GAMES ARE GONNA BE MOVIE LIKE, NOW I COULD ONLY IMAGINE WHAT MADDEN WILL LOOK LIKE :o

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 11:23:07 AM »

controller looks like a lesbians dildo...

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2005, 11:23:27 AM »
i think the new ps3 is ugly as shit but maybe its just me lol the controller looks like a spaceship lol but i know it's gonna be one hell of a machine!

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2005, 06:06:42 PM »
xbox is gonna launch with a shitload of hit games.... be nearly 1/2 the price....and have about 6 months head start...PS3 has alot of catching up to do

Yeah but sony always has the advantage with games...look what they have in their line up...new GTA, Devil may cry, Tekken, Final Fantasy...u cant go wrong with these games. well ill probably get both xbox360 and ps3 anyways...both systems are lookin impressive.

GTA pretty much just has it's loyal fanbase... really doesn't attract anyone new to the series

Devil may cry was never as succesful as the first one and Tekken sales have gone down since tekken tag

of course Final Fantasy is a hit game but GTA and Final Fantasy are no comparision to the types of units Halo pushes

plus there was an article that Xbox snagged an improved version of Final Fantasy 11 and square enix / microsoft are in talks on other projects

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2005, 07:08:00 PM »
That's a thing of beauty right there. Looks like a skyscraper.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2005, 07:18:45 AM »
lol@ Needles Kane. Spoken like a true XBox fan.

This is gonna turn into an all out war. Where's an unbiased opinion when ya need one?

Oh my goodness, the machines are huge, w/ the exception of Nintendo Revolution, but then again, The Rev looks fugly.

I can't wait for all 3 to come out. Imagine the graphics, shiet, imagine Dead Or Alive Volley on that shiet, lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 08:55:28 AM »
I personally think Xbox 360 is going to smash Sony.  Price is going to be a HUGE factor.  You're probably looking at 300 bucks for the Xbox, and over 500 for the PS3.  The graphics chip in the PS3 is more powerfull than two NeoForce cards, which cost over a grand in current market.  That's the graphics chip alone.  I wouldn't be surprised to see prices over 600 dollars for it. 

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2005, 09:56:43 AM »
lol@ Needles Kane. Spoken like a true XBox fan.

This is gonna turn into an all out war. Where's an unbiased opinion when ya need one?

Oh my goodness, the machines are huge, w/ the exception of Nintendo Revolution, but then again, The Rev looks fugly.

I can't wait for all 3 to come out. Imagine the graphics, shiet, imagine Dead Or Alive Volley on that shiet, lol.

prove me wrong on anything i've said...

PS3 is going to be the most expensive... they will have a hardtime catching up with a system that is slightly less powerful but costs 1/2 the price

tekken sales have gone down.... devil may cry has never been a must have title since the first one...the new GTA won't be a launch title and the xbox will get it a few months afterward....microsoft is in deals to get other squaresoft games

Halo is one of the most recent highest selling franchises

if you can't take the truth, maybe you shouldn't read my posts... go hug your playstation 2 and keep telling yourself everything will be all right

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2005, 10:19:17 AM »
man this is blowin my mind right now this shit its fuckin amazing it has a prossesor faster then my PC's the screen shot are just fuckin out of this world man i swear XBoX is just tryin to god dam hard to compete wit sony and yet again sony fucked the BoX up for the price range i woodnt mind soo much cuz if u think smart u wont buy the ps3 right on the day it comes out, one reason is beacuz ur about to throw ur money away cuz in less then a year or so the price will drop alot, and second u need to wait and see if there are any BUGS that need to be fixed. take PSP for an example i came out peple bought it and half the pepel got fucked in the ass wit dead pixels. all im sayin the PS3 is ganna be the shit but wait awhile till u get one and even then i bet u can get one off ebay for a cheap ass price. dats how i got my PS2 i paid $280 for it on ebay BRAND NEW wen the PS2 was $350