Author Topic: Some wierd shit... (involves snoop dogg)  (Read 363 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
Re: Some wierd shit... (involves snoop dogg)
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2005, 02:10:47 AM »
Your a fag....Quit hating on her just because she didnt give it up to your pathetic ass...Fuckin loser
Yo if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch id always be broke id never have no muthafukin indo to smoke...
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
PEACE

DAYUM

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2005, 04:25:11 PM »
Your a fag....Quit hating on her just because she didnt give it up to your pathetic ass...Fuckin loser
Yo if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch id always be broke id never have no muthafukin indo to smoke...
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
PEACE

thank you homie...

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2005, 05:02:11 PM »
 ::)^^^OK, you were the one making a huge deal over her in the first place, so you must give a fuck about a bitch, dont hate because she    got to go backstage, and maybe she got to fuck snoop dogg or someone on his camp, like Jay-z said "ladies is pimps too" go on dust your shoulders off...

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2005, 05:09:09 PM »
::)^^^OK, you were the one making a huge deal over her in the first place, so you must give a fuck about a bitch, dont hate because she    got to go backstage, and maybe she got to fuck snoop dogg or someone on his camp, like Jay-z said "ladies is pimps too" go on dust your shoulders off...

lol i was just trying to tell a story to my homies on wcc

i didnt know u were gonna bitch about it

for reals dogg ur a bitch u take the hoes side...

lol man i aint even gonna start with u

fake ass cop werent u the bitch talkin about being a cop?

get the fuck out of my topic bitch

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2005, 05:24:56 PM »
^^HAHAHAHA! LMAO! YOUR SUCH A LITTLE BITCH!!!
First off, what the fuck does becoming a cop have anything to do with anything involved in your topic you lame ass loser?
Secondly, Im a bitch for takin the hoes side, well the "Hoe" gots more game than you, your just a little bitter she didnt give you any, so you call her a bitch or a hoe....Your pathetic....So what if i side with her, You fuckin Playahater, dont hate

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2005, 05:39:16 PM »
if a classic threads section wasnt justified before, it is now  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

DAYUM

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2005, 05:48:42 PM »
First off, what the fuck does becoming a cop have anything to do with anything involved in your topic you lame ass loser?
Secondly, Im a bitch for takin the hoes side, well the "Hoe" gots more game than you, your just a little bitter she didnt give you any, so you call her a bitch or a hoe....Your pathetic....So what if i side with her, You fuckin Playahater, dont hate

ive already hit it dude...

and ur a fuckin lame thats all im sayin

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2005, 06:54:45 PM »
don't worry about it mule...tons of dudes on here want to eat out your girl just to see what snoop's dick tastes like

fuck a bitch, you did the right thing....let her know what a slut she is but make it so you can stilll beat it up once in a while if it was good

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2005, 07:11:41 PM »
run its the pigs

DAYUM

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2005, 07:22:56 PM »
don't worry about it mule...tons of dudes on here want to eat out your girl just to see what snoop's dick tastes like

fuck a bitch, you did the right thing....let her know what a slut she is but make it so you can stilll beat it up once in a while if it was good

she speaks spanish real well cus her family is from mexico

her cousin is my best friend lol my boy Jorge

they are from mexico too and they got it made cus their parents own resturaunts

but im sayin this cus she spoke spanish to me when we were fuckin

next time yall fuck a latina tell the bitch to speak spanish trust me man its fuckin tight

now that i think of it im a pretty lucky guy cus none of my friends had that before i bet most of yall havent either enless yall fucked a latina

Miss NWA Whoorider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Suge Knight workson the streets as my HO
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2005, 09:57:45 AM »
man someone is hanging from someone else's nuts............lol

anyway dude the lady has got a right to sleep with anyone she wants too............

a good story but you should have given more props to the woman
don't quote mre boy I ain't said shit "yet"