Author Topic: WHAT THE FUCK... MTV HAS TAKEN SHIT WAY TOO FAR  (Read 329 times)

rafsta

Re: WHAT THE FUCK... MTV HAS TAKEN SHIT WAY TOO FAR
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 03:34:40 PM »
Wow....

So you dont like sexuality being advertised?  Is it not sexuality when a guy and girl kiss? or when two girls kiss?  How come you're so "appaled" by two men kissing on TV?  All in all its the same shit no matter 2 men 2women or 1 of each.  This is a very hypocritical thread.  When I turn on tv and see two guys kissing, I change the channel, I dont get on a message board and tell a bunch of other guys around the world about it..... ::)

well youre just too cool for school...

its not hipocritical because a guy and a girl kissing is natural, i see it all the time... its not everyday i see fags kissin, and to be honest, its not something i like to see, i would like prior warning to such events, such as a queer channel, where i can make the choice to watch a bunch of fruity loops...

p.S chicks kissing is playful and cool...

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 03:42:37 PM »
Change the channel....

it's not the point man, that kind of shit shouldnt be on t.v where kids watch, there should be a designated queer channel...

i agree man

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2005, 04:01:29 PM »
Wow....

So you dont like sexuality being advertised?  Is it not sexuality when a guy and girl kiss? or when two girls kiss?  How come you're so "appaled" by two men kissing on TV?  All in all its the same shit no matter 2 men 2women or 1 of each.  This is a very hypocritical thread.  When I turn on tv and see two guys kissing, I change the channel, I dont get on a message board and tell a bunch of other guys around the world about it..... ::)

well youre just too cool for school...

its not hipocritical because a guy and a girl kissing is natural, i see it all the time... its not everyday i see fags kissin, and to be honest, its not something i like to see, i would like prior warning to such events, such as a queer channel, where i can make the choice to watch a bunch of fruity loops...

p.S chicks kissing is playful and cool...

there are homosexual channels, MTV being one of the forerunners of the whole equality thing.  It used to be hip to be gay but now its become a novelty for hip advertising such as MTV. 

No matter how wrong you tell a child it is to be gay if they are they will be regardless.  You gotta let people make their own choices no matter if they se eit early in life or not it wont change what they will be in the future.  If you really want to teach kids about morals you wouldnt want them to see two non married people engaging in sexual acts before marriage such as kissing.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2005, 04:12:29 PM »
yeah i saw that show the other day isn't it "NEXT" anyways i saw some gays on it so i just changed it.  I don't have a problem with gays but i don't wanna see that.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2005, 06:17:27 PM »
The shit is appalign though. I'll never understand gay dudes.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2005, 09:18:24 PM »

how can a man be gay?

davida.b.

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2005, 09:25:58 PM »
I don't have a problem with gays but i don't wanna see that.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2005, 10:29:38 PM »

how can a man be gay?

Fuck "Why are we here?"

"Why are men gay?" is the most mysterious question of all time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2005, 03:16:04 AM »
you have that gay shit a lot on mtv. A few days ago a just wake up and turned on mtv. And i saw this bs program about a gay cruise. My day couldnt start worse.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2005, 03:18:38 AM »
Change the channel....

it's not the point man, that kind of shit shouldnt be on t.v where kids watch, there should be a designated queer channel...

i agree man

yea you dont want your kids to see that. Its not healthy. They could think its normal. And its not!

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2005, 03:40:58 AM »
yea, i know what u sayin, once i almost puked when i saw fags kissing

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life