Author Topic: Snoop Says He Wants To Lend Suge Knight A Helping Hand  (Read 936 times)

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
Re: Snoop Says He Wants To Lend Suge Knight A Helping Hand
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2005, 08:27:36 AM »
i think this is prolly just a case of snoop being really high

Haha - That's hilarious, and probably true.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2005, 08:51:38 AM »
welp if snoop helps out suge u think the dgp album will be relseaded threw death row as snoop says he has no label for it yet

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2005, 10:14:02 AM »
i think this is prolly just a case of snoop being really high

sure u can forgive and forget but i think going and giving suge a helping hand n all is just a lil too far fetched, beside suge seems too proud to let snoop help him out....its just not believable

peace

That's what I'm saying. Suge is the sole reason why Snoop rolls 30 deep wherever he goes

soopa-man

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2005, 10:44:57 AM »
^^^Well at Powerhouse Grape St. was in full effect in the front row, and Snoop was right in front of them C-Walking, bangin 2-0, and all that shyt and no one did anything there wasnt too much security up there with him he was doin it! On an important matter Snoop mentioned Death Row a bit that night aswell and said he was gonna let the past be that past and pay tribute and went directly into "Stranded On Death Row", with everyone coming out for there verses, he seems to be on some real west coast reunion shyt i mean actions speak louder than words to me...

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 11:22:45 AM »
suge is not the only reason snoop roles 30 deep, the still claims and c walks and all that on videos and shit....there alot of muthafuckas that don't like that shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2005, 12:10:42 PM »
lol, i think snoop is actually dissin suge in this statement
he makin suge look real small in the rap game (remember how big suge was back in 1993-1996)
i see a diss in this statement
i really cant see this bef squashed, i'd be happy if it happend
its put alotta ppl in awkward position with dre
remember dre is a BIG dog on the west too

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2005, 01:18:33 PM »
lol, i think snoop is actually dissin suge in this statement
he makin suge look real small in the rap game (remember how big suge was back in 1993-1996)
i see a diss in this statement
i really cant see this bef squashed, i'd be happy if it happend
its put alotta ppl in awkward position with dre
remember dre is a BIG dog on the west too

i agree

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2005, 04:40:25 PM »
suge is not the only reason snoop roles 30 deep, the still claims and c walks and all that on videos and shit....there alot of muthafuckas that don't like that shit

I shouldn't have said "SOLE", but he is a major part of it. In 97 when he was trying to get off Tha Row, Suge had him shook. On Fox 11 News out here in LA, they played a clip where Snoop said he wanted to leave Death Row cuz he was scared for his lfe. Snoop freaked out and hired cops and other security personnel cuz of Death Row and nobody else. Snoop was attacked on one occassion and had  a couple of close calls bac in 97-98 with niggaz associated with Death Row. Its a known fact out here in LB.  I'm not saying he's a punk, cuz he was protecting himself and his family. I woulda did the same exact thing. My whole point is, thats where Snoop rollin deep as fuck stemmed from. True there are other cats not associated with Suge that don't like Snoop, but again he didn't step up his security game until he had conflict with Suge.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2005, 10:21:52 PM »
I've been saying this was gonna happen during the whole Vibe Awards thing when Dre went on stage and gave props to Kurupt and Suge was praising Dre. Everyone is getting older and getting away from this little kiddy shit, and everyone who was once signed to Suge is finally realizing how big of a role Suge playing to put them on and to keep them out of jail.

I'm not an advocate of Suge behavior, but if he got back in to the game strictly with business in mind, he could do a lot of damage again.

yeah but didnt dre snub daz?

Yup, but Daz is no Suge. Daz used to smoke crack. Plus, it seems Daz wants to pursue his own shit rather than get big just cause he's Snoop's cousin. He has some business savy cause otherwise JD wouldn't fuck with him, but in 4 years, Suge took Death Row to 80 million records sold. That's not savy, that's genius. I think everyone is sick and tired of hearing that Suge is going to jail every 3 months, and if he could pull his head out of the gutter for 5 minutes, maybe he might be able to head up some good music for another few years.

And, for those Suge haters, what better way to diss someone who has held a grudge against you for 8 years?

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2005, 04:47:49 AM »
i didn't even waste my time reading any post other than tha one witt tha news coz i know some young'n is gonna pop off and say fuck Suge Knight and all that other garbage. Good move Snoop...........your doin' tha right thing and yes Suge did help alot in his career.............
  Westcoast 4 Life............... :)

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2005, 11:32:34 AM »
This is fucking great news and big props to Snoop for being a bigger man about this

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."