Author Topic: Man Utd in for £35M Juventus No1 Buffon  (Read 154 times)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Man Utd in for £35M Juventus No1 Buffon
« on: May 28, 2005, 09:51:10 AM »
Man Utd in for £35M Juventus No1 Buffon
tribalfootball.com - May 28, 2005

Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon is being lined up by Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson for a big-money move to Old Trafford.
After ditching Roy Carroll yesterday, Fergie is stepping up his bid to land a new first-choice and is prepared to splash out a staggering £35 million for Buffon, says The Sun/i>.

The Italy No1 is regarded as the best keeper in the world and has also courted interest from Real Madrid this season. Buffon is committed to Juve, but has admitted he'd like to play in a foreign league before he retires.

after releasting Carroll and Ricardo and sniffing around Given and now Gigi..it's safe to say Man Utd will be buying a new keeper soon
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

Re: Man Utd in for £35M Juventus No1 Buffon
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2005, 11:59:00 AM »
Bullshit.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2005, 12:03:48 PM »
^ proof?

does he play for the team u support or something?

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2005, 01:48:35 PM »
Yes. He renovated his contract until 2009 a couple of months ago, and he doesnt wanna move. Our team manager said a week ago that Emerson, Ibrahimovic and Buffon are going nowhere. Here in Italy the papers didnt even report this gossip. Buffon's manager said Buffon will stay. Juve paid him about 90 millions of €. So they'll never sell him for less than 120-130 millions. It's completely bullshit, man. No doubt.

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2005, 04:18:38 PM »
Glazer aint gona pay that
But why not add it on to the £500Mil debt  ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2005, 05:24:50 PM »
and he doesnt wanna move.

did he tell you that yeh?
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2005, 05:44:38 PM »
and he doesnt wanna move.

did he tell you that yeh?

Oh wait, i got it. He told your english journalist who made this bullshit that he wanted to move to Manchester, right? Buffon publically refused Real Madrid too, foo! He's staying with us and he doesnt want to move. He didnt say it to me, but on tv, a lot of times. It's like saying Juventus is offering 35m £ to get Rooney from United. Nobody in England will trust that bullshit. And it's the same if you say United is gonna make a 35m £ bid to get Buffon. Or if Real Madrid is gonna make a 70m € bid to sign Ibrahimovic, etc.. C'mon, it's just bullshit. There's no way in hell Juventus can sell Buffon to United for 35m £. We paid him more, lol.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005, 05:47:31 PM by Antonio »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2005, 01:19:39 PM »
Oh wait, i got it. He told your english journalist who made this bullshit that he wanted to move to Manchester, right? Buffon publically refused Real Madrid too, foo! He's staying with us and he doesnt want to move. He didnt say it to me, but on tv, a lot of times. It's like saying Juventus is offering 35m £ to get Rooney from United. Nobody in England will trust that bullshit. And it's the same if you say United is gonna make a 35m £ bid to get Buffon. Or if Real Madrid is gonna make a 70m € bid to sign Ibrahimovic, etc.. C'mon, it's just bullshit. There's no way in hell Juventus can sell Buffon to United for 35m £. We paid him more, lol.

i'm just saying you can't completely write it off. everyone has their price. and you can't know for sure what he is thinking.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2005, 04:03:15 PM »

i'm just saying you can't completely write it off. everyone has their price. and you can't know for sure what he is thinking.

Ok, but let's say there are just like 1% of chances Juve is willing to trade Buffon, and 0% of chances of trading him for 35m £.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 08:13:46 AM »
fuck manu....all the britsh journalists and commentators were ridiculing juve...saying no1 pays a that kinda money for a keeper...and now they wanna sign him!!
fuck em....fuck a move to england!!

peace