Author Topic: Too much negativity in this forum?  (Read 532 times)

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
Re: Too much negativity in this forum?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2005, 08:24:05 PM »
I agree with you Antonio.

If this board is representative of the west coast hip hop fan base, no wonder we ain't shining the way we're supposed to be. I saw the Ice Cube/2pac thread and that thread is bullshit.

I'm with you on this.

SGV also made his point, but this forum can still shine and do with the immature ass reponses and opinions

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2005, 08:42:42 PM »
Its not that we're negative, it's that some of us are real. Some of us don't think like you. Some people don't think Pac was all that great and that maybe he just was a hater. Some people think "Dreams" > Spice-1's Career. Some people actually think Cube is better than Pac, at the same talking, some people might think he's wack.

Understand that people think differently.

If we all thought the same, this place would be very boring. All we would see is: Dre is the GOAT Producer, Game is better lyrically than Kool G Rap, Eminem is the GOAT Emcee. 50 Cent is the illest! Snoop Dogg is God. The occasional appreciation for MC Eiht, Spice-1, S.C.C. and other old school West Coast acts.

That would be VERY wack. All it would be is co-signing. There would be no real convo, just "Yea, Dre killed that beat." "Game ripped that track up." etc. These forums need diversity to keep things interesting...

But, since certain people are still crying that I speak my mind, you know who you are, I won't bother anymore. I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 

lol look at his karma, hahaha, sorry i just had to said that.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2005, 12:38:26 AM »
agreed.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Bomb-A®

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2005, 01:33:17 AM »
i agree with most of wat u say, but if u think that tupac wasnt a hater then thats where we disagree
im not saying he wasnt a good mc...he was charismatic, talented lyrically and no doubt one of the goat....but stop kidding urself
just listen to hitemup and tell me he wasnt hating

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2005, 02:09:56 AM »
^ I didnt even reply to that topic man, because, even if i'm an OG fan since 1993, i agree with some of the things i've read against him. I dont consider him God. I dont even consider him "untouchable", the "GOAT", or whatever. I'm open minded about him. But, once again, i was talking about the way some of you expressed his own opinion, not about the fact somebody has a different opinion than mine.

"After he got shot, Pac went paranoid, he thought the whole world was against him, so he started to have nightmares, people who surrounded him started to blame Biggie for the shooting, saying it was his block, and that he knew the people who shot him, and he didnt do nothing against them, and that it was a set-up. So he started to call it a set-up, and yes, maybe it was a mistake by him, cause he trusted those people without listening to Biggie first. But he felt like he was betrayed by the same guy he litterally grew up from a block of New York where he was a nobody to go on stage with him, recording tracks with him, getting some money with him. He went mad. Probably too much. And he started to have his "..and if you down with Bad Boy then fuck you too" attitude and to beef with almost everybody in the East. Add to the mix the fact that Suge saved him from jail and that he was/is the biggest hater in rap history......"

That's the same thing said in a better way, imo.

"Pac was Suges Bitch, he was a fake, a hater" is not the best one to say those things, you know what i mean? It's disrespectful!

G3ne

• 'G'

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2005, 03:38:41 AM »

But, since certain people are still crying that I speak my mind, you know who you are, I won't bother anymore. I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 

When a child gets bullied at School, as he gets older he then becomes the bully. In a lot of cases he uses the internet as a form of "Get back", to release the anger of his childhood. He bully's people on-line. SGV is the man . . .

What's up Antonio, all forums suck nowadays. People have forgotten about the music, they care more about "interviews", "news" and "websites", they sit talking and anticipating an album then when its finally released they start feinding for the next. I suggest playing some old Kurupt "Streets Iz a Muthafucka" or old Warren G and remenicse when the internet was a fun thing! I certainly remember speaking to you all the time, back in 2000, I will never forget those days. Antonio, Lil Jay, DPGC2k . . . bless everyone. Bless Kylie too . . .

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!

ABN

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2005, 04:27:16 AM »
so if someone thought Pac was overrated they shouldn´t say it? i personally think he´s criminally overrated as a lyricist and that´s what i said in the thread about Cube vs Pac and that´s not hating. that´s just stating my opinion now i can´t understand the random "fuck this and that person for no reason" posts but just coz you say that somebody is wack,overrated,a bitch,fake etc doesn´t mean your hating coz that could be your honest opinion and if peeps would bite their tongues round here i wouldn´t even be checking this shit out. and like SGV said if it all would be a happy board without the random and stupid fuck this and that person this board would be meaningless. coz in the end i can guarantee you that 90% of the peeps on here wouldn´t check this board out if everybody was just co-signing eachother like a gang of little smurfs.

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2005, 05:34:15 AM »
Sup? I just wanted to say that lately i'm reading too many negativity in this forum. What the fuck is up with some of you all? We cant talk about Game without dissing him or without saying he has resurrected the West! It's a God or Moron situation, everytimes. Plus there are topics about Kurupt being wack, quoting a 1999 track; topics about who's the GOAT of the West Coast and everybody is dissing everybody just to say they prefeer a rapper instead of another (shit i've seen people saying Cube is wack simply cause they was supporting 2Pac in the poll, and viceversa! Shit!! ICE CUBE!! 2PAC!!! Two fucking legends!!). Now there's a topic saying 2Pac was overrated. A topic saying Tone Boots called 2Pac a hater (and so did a lot of you all) and another one dissing Daz. Plus there are all those pretty childish

A track/album >>>>>>>>>>>>> somebody's career

things i cant stand, expecially when we're talking about 2Pac's career, or Ice Cube's career, or C-BO's careers, etc..

I'm not dissing this forum at all (i'm really enjoying it, lately), but i just had to spend 2 minutes to say that. Let's be more positive!! It's about the West Coast!! Let's be more positive, let's quit those childish >>>> things and let's stop with all this hate against those West Coast rappers!

Thanx.

ok, imma get my butterfly tatoo right now!
j/k ;D
but youre right

a lotta challenging topics have been started lately...

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2005, 08:36:02 AM »
i agree with most of wat u say, but if u think that tupac wasnt a hater then thats where we disagree
im not saying he wasnt a good mc...he was charismatic, talented lyrically and no doubt one of the goat....but stop kidding urself
just listen to hitemup and tell me he wasnt hating

peace

^^tupac is not the point of the topic at all!! I agree with Antonio!!

SGV

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2005, 09:50:52 AM »

When a child gets bullied at School, as he gets older he then becomes the bully. In a lot of cases he uses the internet as a form of "Get back", to release the anger of his childhood. He bully's people on-line. SGV is the man . . .

Sort of like when people actually live on the internet right? You know... They strive to be legends on forums and various websites. Or they even create characters to live out fantasy's of being a real gang banger from L.A. when they're the complete opposite!

I got you!

Elevz

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2005, 10:39:09 AM »
Why is everyone always trying to find out who really is the goat? I think that's one of the points where all the hating starts, along with random fools making stupid comments trying to be special. On the other hand, that does give the forum some colour.

I enjoyed the Ice Cube / 2Pac thread. There's been a lot of shit talking, but hey, this isn't a forum full of philosophers or geniusses. Most of us are just random barbershop type gossip talkers. The only real problem we have here is that some people just refuse to listen to other people's opinions and their reasons for it. How can you discuss something when you've got a closed mind?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2005, 10:56:09 AM »

Sort of like when people actually live on the internet right? You know... They strive to be legends on forums and various websites. Or they even create characters to live out fantasy's of being a real gang banger from L.A. when they're the complete opposite!

I got you!

I live on the internet? You are the loser with Posts: 3229 on every rap forum going! I used to post here because I know Seer, Rud and them. I don't strive to be anything. But I mean lets face it, I am somebody and you are nobody. When I go to forums, I get interviewed.

Boss Up.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

SGV

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2005, 11:00:17 AM »

I live on the internet? You are the loser with Posts: 3229 on every rap forum going! I used to post here because I know Seer, Rud and them. I don't strive to be anything. But I mean lets face it, I am somebody and you are nobody. When I go to forums, I get interviewed.

Boss Up.

LOL @ Being happy that you get interviewd on Forums... Yea... Your life is on the net. You're a somebody on the net!! Way to go bloke! Your mum must be proud.