Author Topic: Mauzip driving a car!! RE-UPPED  (Read 405 times)

mauzip

Re: Mauzip driving a car!!
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2005, 04:57:06 AM »

and damn mauzip, why did you wait so long to get a license?  I can't believe the first time you drove a car was when you were 21.

hehe, i'm not even trying to get a license. in america everyone gets their license at the age of 16 or 17, so when i was in america this month and i told this friend of mine that i had never driven a car before, she was like "we should change that", so she let me drive her car.

in holland i can do everything by car and by public transportation (which america completely missed out on, lol), so i don't even need a drivers license ;)

rafsta

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2005, 05:03:16 AM »

and damn mauzip, why did you wait so long to get a license?  I can't believe the first time you drove a car was when you were 21.

hehe, i'm not even trying to get a license. in america everyone gets their license at the age of 16 or 17, so when i was in america this month and i told this friend of mine that i had never driven a car before, she was like "we should change that", so she let me drive her car.

in holland i can do everything by car and by public transportation (which america completely missed out on, lol), so i don't even need a drivers license ;)

that chick sounded hot man...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2005, 05:06:33 AM »
This kid I used to know had to retake his test 8 times before he got his license. Think of one of those kids that thinks he is cool cause he does dirt, but in reality, it's the most retarded shit you have ever heard then think 100 times worse. I don't know how he hasn't gotten it revoked yet.

I on the other hand, passed my test the first time with flying colors. I didn't have to parallel park either. The guy told me to turn down a street, but I was seriously already in the intersection, so I missed the turn and he said fuck it.

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2005, 05:15:39 AM »

We Fly High

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2005, 05:22:21 AM »
haha the link isnt working, iwant to see it. anyways yeah the driving test is rpetty frickin easy. i got a 100% on the actual driving test.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2005, 05:30:40 AM »
english driving test is pretty hard.. there is a 'theory' part too

i passed that first time.. but the practical part took me two goes..

i was too aggresive :)

didnt learn to drive till i was 25.. things are much closer together here.. there is more public transport and trains
plus fuel and cars and insurance costs more here.. plus lots of friends had cars so anytime went away went in theirs

i did buy a car when i was 18 ish but sold it to buy a PC for college since that seemed more important..

« Last Edit: May 22, 2005, 05:34:17 AM by Overseer »

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2005, 05:32:48 AM »
haha the link isnt working, iwant to see it. anyways yeah the driving test is rpetty frickin easy. i got a 100% on the actual driving test.

yeah i know... it's blocked already :-\

yesterday i asked seer if i could put it on dubcnn.com. he told me to ask nima, but nima wasn't online, lol

in fact, i'm gonna send him a pm right now :P

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2005, 05:45:01 AM »
no wonder u think its easy in america if u dont have a theory test i passed that first time 'seer did u have to do the hazard perception test as well?

im thinkin of jus leavin it till im bout 20 cus then i mite pass cus i can drive and not fail cus of my age!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2005, 05:48:24 AM »
I Was sooo stoked about getting my permit when i was 16, i studied, passed the written with no problems, drove around with my mom and practiced the driving part too, then when i went to take it, the stupid lady didnt pass me because at every stop sign, supposedly i did not look both ways while i was crossing the intersection, when i know i did, i was sooo pisssed i didnt want her to explain to me how i failed, i told her "GET OUT, NOW!" - she got out quick, told my mom that "Its a federal offense to threaten a DMV worker" and that i should watch my mouth, but i know for a fact that i passed that test, then i came back 2 weeks later, took it again, this time with some dude and Passed with Not One Error. Fuckin lady, and that lady failed 4 of my friends before and recently failed my girlfriend, Fuck that lady, im going to write a letter gettin her fired, well thats my driving story

ecrazy

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2005, 05:50:20 AM »
english driving test is pretty hard.. there is a 'theory' part too

i passed that first time.. but the practical part took me two goes..

i was too aggresive :)

didnt learn to drive till i was 25.. things are much closer together here.. there is more public transport and trains
plus fuel and cars and insurance costs more here.. plus lots of friends had cars so anytime went away went in theirs

i did buy a car when i was 18 ish but sold it to buy a PC for college since that seemed more important..

I think our "Theory" part in america is called the written exam, we have to answer driving questions like "if four cars stop at a 4 way intersection, what cars have the right of way" or "what are your hand signals" and whatnot........

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2005, 05:55:06 AM »
i think

1. in america itīs much easier and less expensive to get your driverīs license than in most european countries
2. middle/northern europeans are a lot more used to using buses and trains, and the whole system of those is a lot better...in other words itīs not the same everyday hassles living without a car as in the US
3. fromall i know in basically all european countries driving a car is 18+ (whereas we can drink at 16 or 18)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2005, 06:06:14 AM »
believe me buses aint brilliant they charge u Ģ1.10 jus to go round the corner sometimes it takes the piss also its cold and the bus never turns up!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2005, 06:14:47 AM »
believe me buses aint brilliant they charge u Ģ1.10 jus to go round the corner sometimes it takes the piss also its cold and the bus never turns up!

depends on the country i guess. in switzerland and germany buses are quite reliable and good. in italy buses suck ass and half the time the drivers refuse to even work. still i think in general itīs more common in europe, using buses

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2005, 06:20:08 AM »
they suck in england especially the midlands!

rafsta

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2005, 07:24:28 AM »
i live in Australia, FUCK PUBLIC TRANSPORT....

but in Europe all the sub-ways and shit are pretty efficient, get anywhere faster than a car... traffic is a bitch in Europe, and the roads are alot smaller than in the U.S and OZ..