Author Topic: Game Dropping 'Hurricane' Sneaker  (Read 453 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Game Dropping 'Hurricane' Sneaker
« on: May 21, 2005, 03:09:10 PM »

Hip-Hop artist The Game is flexing his entrepreneurial spirits and intends to release a line of sneakers dubbed The Hurricanes.

The name comes from a moniker he often used, "Hurricane Game.”

While Game declined to disclose who the sneakers would be distributed by for business reasons, he did state that the line would include canvas and leather sneakers.

"They are dropping around Christmas," Game revealed to AllHipHop.com. "I'm comin' with some new designs."

The Game said he’ll strive for originally with the Hurricane sneaker.

“N***s won't be like, ‘Aw, them is fake Air Force One's.’ I like my s**t to be legit, and I ain't gonna make it unless I know I f**k with it. Like, if a n***a put out some knock-off sneakers, I'm gonna be like, ‘Nah, them knock-off Air One's.’ And you’re [going to be like] I'm gonna [buy] my motherf***in' Nikes!

The sneakers are a part of Game's broader plan to enter into the urban clothing business in the same manner as fellow Aftermath artists Eminem, who has Shady Clothing and 50 Cent, who has the G-Unit collection.

"I'm deciding on a name right now," Game said, comparing the new line to Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' popular Sean John clothing line.

Competitive by nature, Game said he expects his sneaker line to compete with some of the more established brands, as well as more recently launched lines.

"I aint taking nothing away from [anyone else], but the Hurricanes is about to lock it up. Watch."

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4413

ABN

Re: Game Dropping 'Hurricane' Sneaker
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 03:10:17 PM »
good for him i guess. hope them shits is gonna be hotter then the shoes Snoop put out.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 03:29:40 PM »
so its not with reebok
if its not, then i guess 50 is blackballing the game

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 03:29:56 PM »
he got a name fo his shit frank pace innit?
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 03:30:52 PM »
good for him i guess. hope them shits is gonna be hotter then the shoes Snoop put out.

Anything should be better than Snoop's rip-off version of Chucks.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 03:42:48 PM »
Snoop's are dope, I think you can only sport 'em if you're black though, them doggy biscuits

ABN

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 03:47:42 PM »
 ::) i´m dominican with a real dark skin tone and i would never rock them ugly ass shoes Snoop put out. if i want anything similiar i´d rather buy me a pair of chucks with some fat laces and that´ll prolly set me back 25-30 bucks instead of buyin Snoop´s shoes for whatever prise they gonna be sellin them for(prolly over a 100 bucks).

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 04:36:39 PM »

Anything should be better than Snoop's rip-off version of Chucks.

or birdmans knock off air forces

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 07:57:08 PM »
cool

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 08:50:51 PM »
"get my reebok deal done or im stayin in air nikes"

id pick it up if it looks good. i bough 2 pairs of g-unit shoes, those designs is coo. and yeah snoops shoe is hella gay & a rip off
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2005, 04:33:52 PM »
any1 got pics of snoops shoe they cud post?

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2005, 04:45:36 PM »
I would think Nike would be paying Game to put the sneaker out considering he says "Air Force 1's" on every other song I've heard of his.

And is it just me, or is it cheesy shit to jump on the bandwagon once someone does something succesful?  Jay had his run with the shoes, then next thing you know--every other rapper has a line coming out.  It happened with fashion, it happened with rims[kinda], it happened with alcohol,  it happened with energy drinks...etc.  I don't know, I guess I personally would rather do the opposite of whatever's been done already, or at least flip the script on it...
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2005, 11:43:23 PM »

Theses are the sneakers to get,...LIVING LEGENDS REEBOKS!!!!!  :o

Appetite

• Lil Geezy
  • i just generally, genuinely, don't give a fuck!
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2005, 11:56:32 PM »
Is that really a sneaker?  Or a joke?  [Referring to the Living Legends sneaker].

I know De La was supposed to come out with some Dunks.
spit that Red Bull, y'all spit decaffeinated/dope rhymes are like limbs--yours are decapitated

www.myspace.com/appetite
www.fmcmedia.com

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2005, 12:09:36 AM »
It's Real, Check out www.myspace.com/luckyiam