Author Topic: OMG I couldn't believe the people that showed up for Powerhouse  (Read 970 times)

We Fly High

Re: OMG I couldn't believe the people that showed up for Powerhouse
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2005, 01:04:56 PM »
^^^^Well, you have to keep in mind that both Game & Snoop have been on the road constantly since February. They started off by doing their European tour. Then they went to Canada. Now the US, and next month they're both in Europe again for their 2nd European tour in just 6 months! lol...I don't think that a lot of rappers can say they've done that.

These guys are making history in terms of Hip-Hop touring I think. They should've put this on camera so they can release a DVD afterwards...

yeah very true. i didnt take that into consideration. theyve been touring for hella days now. and are all pretty tired of the same old routines. . anyways, yeah i got to see up in smoke tour while they were only on their 3 or 4th stop so they were fully energized. i wonder how the angermanament tour is going to compare to this.

ABN

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2005, 01:09:47 PM »
^^^^Well, you have to keep in mind that both Game & Snoop have been on the road constantly since February. They started off by doing their European tour. Then they went to Canada. Now the US, and next month they're both in Europe again for their 2nd European tour in just 6 months! lol...I don't think that a lot of rappers can say they've done that.

These guys are making history in terms of Hip-Hop touring I think. They should've put this on camera so they can release a DVD afterwards...

yeah very true. i didnt take that into consideration. theyve been touring for hella days now. and are all pretty tired of the same old routines. . anyways, yeah i got to see up in smoke tour while they were only on their 3 or 4th stop so they were fully energized. i wonder how the angermanament tour is going to compare to this.
well even tho Lil Jon sucks as a rapper he puts on a hella crunk show and he´ll have the whole crowd moving. Eminem used to be a dope live performer but nowadays he´s doin most of his shit playback. 50´s live performance is one of the wackest out there. D-12 are alright. Obie is dope on records but live he´s wack. Lloyd Banks sucks as a live performer and with his crappy voice/breath control you prolly not gonna want to check him out, Buck´s a pretty good performer same with Tony Yayo. let me just say i´d pick this show that y´all went to over AM3 any motherfuckin day.

We Fly High

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2005, 01:33:01 PM »
o yeah i aint even trying to go to anger management really. i dont find any of the artists appealing from eminem to d12 to g unit to 50. i dont like any of them that much and would never pay for a show. but im thinking that these two are going to be the top concerts of the summer.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2005, 01:56:55 PM »
Fuck!! All we get is that dumb-ass buffalo chicken pizza whore Jessica Simpson here :'(

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2005, 02:00:18 PM »
that sounds fuckin dope
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

cinnabun

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2005, 02:43:59 PM »
Yeah, I was at the San Diego concert and the consensus was snoop's set was too long and boring and mufuckas wanted to leave.  I know I wanted to dip but I couldnt find all my peeps.  But Game was tight.  The crowd was definitly feelin homie.  Shit, Games gonna be headlinin tours after his 2nd or 3rd album
IE

i dunno about that homie i was there too up front with only 3 rows of heads in front of me the set was ridiculous he had the whole crowd wildin out man dogg pound definitely put it down at daygo. i was definitely not tryna leave and not like i could either muhfuckers was on top of each other like a can of fuckin sardines. and ya game's set was tight i got sprayed by homeboy's hennesey haha

Im A Hustler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2005, 03:21:20 PM »
God-fuckin'-damn! I was already hella pissed that I couldn't make it, and now after reading ya review I'm a lot more upset. Fuck it...I ain't ever missing out on another concert. Ever.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2005, 04:58:44 PM »
Fuck!! All we get is that dumb-ass buffalo chicken pizza whore Jessica Simpson here :'(

LMAO

o yeah i aint even trying to go to anger management really. i dont find any of the artists appealing from eminem to d12 to g unit to 50. i dont like any of them that much and would never pay for a show. but im thinking that these two are going to be the top concerts of the summer.

I can imagine the crowd will be annoying as hell too. A sea of 12-14 year olds and their parents.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Im A Hustler

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2005, 05:42:11 PM »

LMAO

I can imagine the crowd will be annoying as hell too. A sea of 12-14 year olds and their parents.

I highly doubt it. At the last Anger Management with Em, Luda, and Xzibit there were so many fine beezies it was crazy. There were a grip of white trash mu'fuckas too though, due to Em and Papa Roach.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2005, 09:29:40 PM »
Fuck going to Powerhouse, last time I went 3 years ago it was kinda' lame...I rather go to a House of Blues show, like Tech N9ne or someone...Aren't they having a Bone show at the House of Blues pretty soon also?

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2005, 09:32:50 PM »
June 3rd. I'll be there since I missed out on Bone last night.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2005, 10:59:42 PM »
June 3rd. I'll be there since I missed out on Bone last night.

Yea, I was planning on going too...They have 3 shows, 2 in Aneheim and 1 in Hollywood...I should probably try getting tickets soon...You know who else is gunna be there?

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2005, 11:27:22 PM »
Rock The Bells is going to be the show of the summer!

King Of L.A.

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2005, 12:07:35 AM »
Rock The Bells is going to be the show of the summer!

whtas the line up?