Author Topic: What Order should the Star Wars movies be seen for people who havent seen them?  (Read 357 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I would think you will appreciate it more in this order

IV
V
I
II
III
VI

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
dont you think it would be best just to see them in order, cause after i saw 3 i was dieing to see new hope.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont you think it would be best just to see them in order, cause after i saw 3 i was dieing to see new hope.

So you have only seen III?  Trust me man...V has one of the greatest film moments of all time but it wont have the same impact if u have seen I-III

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
no, i mean ive seen them all, but forsomeone new to the series, i would just figure watch 1 2 3 4 5 6, i havent seen 5 and 6 in a long minute though

i can see your point though actually,

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So you have only seen III?  Trust me man...V has one of the greatest film moments of all time but it wont have the same impact if u have seen I-III

what moment are you reffering to. i havnt seen the movie for a long ass time. might download 4,5,6 tho jsut bc i saw 3 today and i wanna see em again.

MANBEARPIG.

what moment are you reffering to. i havnt seen the movie for a long ass time. might download 4,5,6 tho jsut bc i saw 3 today and i wanna see em again.

when you find out Luke is his son duh!  V is the best of all I say, see them in order, cuz you dont really know whats gonna happen unless you already knew somehow although the end of 3 does ruin it I say mae the person stop after the obi wan anakin fight!

-KIDRENEGADE-

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
are you serious? finding out vader is lukes father is considered one of the greatest film moments of all time? guess you have to be a diehard fan to consider one of the greatest moments ever.

Don Seer

^ well since you just gave it away... its not really a  surprise is it?

watch them in order from 1 -> 6..

i know 1+2 may be hard going.. but its worth it.. '5' is the best according to most

MANBEARPIG.

Imagine watching this movie, perhaps seeing yourself, Luke Skywalker he was the everyman who became a jedi, from poor farmer to hero of galaxies.  Now have him square off with the embodiment of evil a person you start to hate.  Now just as the fight climaxes the bombshell is dropped "Luke I am your father, It's true!"  The scream form Luke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!and then the jump :'( beautiful. 

Did you know Mark Hamill was the last person to find that out, it wasnt written in any scripts but James Earl Jones'(voice of Darth Vader) moments before shooting Lucas walks into Hamill's trailor and tells him.  The script read something completly different and the I am your fatehr line was dubbed in, I forget what the actual line was read tho.  nobody knew what was going on until it happened, that scream was forreal, it was his actual reaction to finding out.  Any other movie you see today where the protagonist and antagonist turn out to be family is homage to Star Wars. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

^ i dont think prior knowledge lessens the blow..

its quite hypocritical since you just gave the damn reason away anyways!

they're numbered for a reason..

you're privileged to be able to watch them in that order!

MANBEARPIG.

^ i dont think prior knowledge lessens the blow..

its quite hypocritical since you just gave the damn reason away anyways!

they're numbered for a reason..

you're privileged to be able to watch them in that order!

hahaha you swear like anyone in the world that has access to the movies doesnt know anyway, chill dammit lol!

the reason Lucas waited to tell was to be a huge surprise to all of the crew it wasnt to lessen the blow it was to get the right reaction for the movie.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Acgrundy

I couldn't even imagine watching them in any other order than 4,5,6,1,2,3.

but I say just roll a dice and whatever number comes up watch that movie first, and so on.  let luck determine it, and if the force is with you, you will watch it in the best order.

MANBEARPIG.

but I say just roll a dice and whatever number comes up watch that movie first, and so on.  let luck determine it, and if the force is with you, you will watch it in the best order.

LMAO thats a Star Wars Answer

-KIDRENEGADE-

The Big Bad Ass

LOL, the force was strong with that reply. Like Yoda himself has graced the board :)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Imagine watching this movie, perhaps seeing yourself, Luke Skywalker he was the everyman who became a jedi, from poor farmer to hero of galaxies.  Now have him square off with the embodiment of evil a person you start to hate.  Now just as the fight climaxes the bombshell is dropped "Luke I am your father, It's true!"  The scream form Luke NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!and then the jump :'( beautiful. 

Did you know Mark Hamill was the last person to find that out, it wasnt written in any scripts but James Earl Jones'(voice of Darth Vader) moments before shooting Lucas walks into Hamill's trailor and tells him.  The script read something completly different and the I am your fatehr line was dubbed in, I forget what the actual line was read tho.  nobody knew what was going on until it happened, that scream was forreal, it was his actual reaction to finding out.  Any other movie you see today where the protagonist and antagonist turn out to be family is homage to Star Wars. 

heh i guess. im downloading 4,5,6 right now to watch them again. but agan i saw 5 when i was like 8 so thats prob why when i found out vader was lukes father it wasnt a big deal. i thought one of the greatest plot twists i have ever witnessed was the 6th sense when you find out he is dead the whole time. i kinda had the hunch but wasnt positive and when its revealed willis is dead iw as like damn it all makes sense.