Author Topic: Exculpatory Michael Jackson testimony banned from Court  (Read 155 times)

Trauma-san

Exculpatory Michael Jackson testimony banned from Court
« on: May 19, 2005, 07:52:33 PM »
The Michael Jackson defense keeps rolling along, basically providing witnesses chosen to help prove (at this point) mainly that Michael's conspiracy charges are all a joke.

Sadly, though, the judge made a major rulling today that damages the defense.  Larry King once held a lunch date with an attorney, Mr. Feldman, that the mother went to to see about charging Michael with abuse.

Anyways, Larry Feldman is the same attorney that was suing Michael in 1993 with the other kid.  Feldman told Larry King in the lunch that basically he thought the woman was just out for money, and refused to represent her, and to go get authorities involved (which she didn't do).   Larry King took the stand today, but outside the presence of the jury, along with another man present at the lunch meeting, and both told the judge that Feldman told them that day, that his opinion was the mother's story was made up, and only for the purpose of getting money out of Jackson.  Neither remembered Feldman telling them anything that would be considered as breaking the client/attorney priviledge, but the judge simply said he saw no reason for Larry King to testify to the jury.

What .  The .  Fuck  .

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
Re: Exculpatory Michael Jackson testimony banned from Court
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 01:57:37 PM »
there all out to get michael  >:( >:( >:( Mike will win and when he does im sure he will make a bangen album

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 06:12:15 AM »
the judge has been on some bullshit the whole case.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2005, 06:48:51 AM »
he sold neverland tho  >:(

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2005, 05:18:03 PM »
^ No he didn't.  It's a rumour, denied by him and his spokewoman.

Today, they had a social service case worker testify that the mother, 2 weeks after receiving a 32,000 dollar settlement in a sexual abuse case she filed against J.C. Penny's, filed for food stamps and welfare.  She also signed on the thing that she had no medical insurance, even though she did have full medical insurance, through her husband.  She received and cashed Welfare checks while living at Neverland, and she's being investigated for welfare fraud by the L.A. district attorney's office. 

They're bringing all that up to show that she's a money hungry lying whore.  I think they probably did a pretty good job of establishing that today. 

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 06:33:36 PM »
a bit offtopic but I´d like to know what you guys think about that..

What do you think will Jackson do if he is found guilty? I mean I thought about that and asked myself if he could "survive" being in jail...

There was an interview with Michael Jackson one or two years ago (or atleast I saw it that time ago) where a reporter from, I think,  Great Britain spent one year with MJ and showed how Michael lived and what he did all day and so on... in that interview they also showed how MJ was climbing trees at his home and telling the interviewer how he feels like being Peter Pan... being the kid that never grows up and never has to worry about anything in life because there are no responsabilities and so on... now with that in mind and the fact that he lived his entire life as the star that he was/is I really think it´s not untrue to say that there is a high chance that his character is totally spoiled... like in the sense that he doesn´t accept a "No".... I´m talking about that stuff like little children that get everything in life... I think MJ was always doing what he wanted to do... there were no restrictions to him cause a) he could afford everything financially and b) who should tell him not to ... I really doubt if he ever really had any attachment figure / role model ...

So with that just describing his mental state (the way I could imagine him being) I ask myself what he´ll do if he´s found guilty...

Honestly I think there is a chance that he would kill himself.. I don´t think he would be able to accept those restrictions of being in jail  all of a sudden...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 12:51:20 PM »
^^^^^ good question, i wandered about that also. I personally dont think it will come to that as i think he will be found innocent.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson