Author Topic: The War Of The Worlds movie  (Read 339 times)

Sikotic™

Re: The War Of The Worlds movie
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2005, 03:47:44 PM »
Tap that ass and flee to France.

I'm already looking for a place to live over there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2005, 04:53:35 PM »
i think its gonna build up fast though, and this shit looks real good...
dakota fanning is one of the best actresses of our time, and shes only 11

Damn, I'm surprised that other people think that too.  I'm happy for her, she's finally reached the big time... in this movie she's actually listed as a co-star, and her name is right up at the top of the credits list on the Trailor (after they flash Cruise's name, of course).  She's going to be a great actress.  I've never seen a movie with her in it, that i didn't at least enjoy her part. 

shamihundal

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2005, 08:01:55 PM »
I already said it before.  The movie is gonna be crazy

305LIVE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2005, 10:35:07 PM »
THIS ONE BETTER BE GOOD,  THE ORIGINAL WAS REALY CRAZY FOR ALL THE PEOLPLE THAT SAW IT, IN THOSE DECADES THEIR WERE NO IDEAS ON ALIEN LIFE, G.W WELLS WROTE THE BOOK, INITIALLY AND PEOPLE FREAKED OUT THINKING ALIENS WERE INVADING THE PLANET, THE RUMORS GOT SO BAD THAT THE GOV. WENT ON PUBLIC RADIO SAYING NOT TO WORRY! HE WAS THE ONE THAT WROTE,"1984"
THE PHOPHETIC BOOK, EWERE HE DESCRIBED AND PREDICTED SOME OF THE SOCIAL ISUES IN THE WORLD IN THE  21ST CENTURY! WARS, FAMINE, GOV. TRIYING TO GET MORE CONTOLL OVER CITIZENS BY MANIPULATING YOUR FEARS(PATRIOT ACT,G8, GLOBALIZATION..CAMERAS EVERYWHERE...ANYWAY THE MOVIE IS BEING RELEASED AGAIN, BECAUSE SOCIETY IS MOVE ACCEPTING(OR CONDITIONED) TO ACCEPT A POSSIBLE ENCOUTER WITH ALIEN RACES, WE LOVE ALIEN THEMED ENTERTAINMENT, ALL THOSE WANNA BEE STORMTROOPERS, YOU THINK MR. LUCAS, JUST THOUGHT UP THE MANE"STAR WARS", IT WAS AN ACTUAL NASA PROGRAM, TO ENGAGE CONTACT WITH OTHER LIFE FORMS!!!!!!WHATEVER IS ANOTHER BRAINWASHING FLICK!
AL  1

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2005, 10:37:12 PM »
i think its gonna build up fast though, and this shit looks real good...
dakota fanning is one of the best actresses of our time, and shes only 11

Damn, I'm surprised that other people think that too.  I'm happy for her, she's finally reached the big time... in this movie she's actually listed as a co-star, and her name is right up at the top of the credits list on the Trailor (after they flash Cruise's name, of course).  She's going to be a great actress.  I've never seen a movie with her in it, that i didn't at least enjoy her part. 

yeah man,

man on fire, she was excellent, starred with Denzel Washington
i am sam, awesome, Sean Penn
hide and seek, Robert De Niro
and now War of the Worlds, wit Tom Cruise

thats a pretty good accomplishment for such a young girl, working with some of the most talented actors in the game.  even in a bad movie, cat in the hat, her parts are still good.  uptown girls wit brittany murphy was good to.  lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2005, 11:19:10 AM »
Dakota is gonna be great...hopefully she doesn't make friends with Lindsey Lohan and such. But she's a smart girl (YOU HEAR THAT SIK AND JAV...GIRL!!!!!!!!)

she's supposse to star in Charlotte's Web...and another lilo and stich movie
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 11:25:05 AM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008