Author Topic: Dunked On...Muthafuckaz Getting Shitted On.  (Read 508 times)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dunked On...Muthafuckaz Getting Shitted On.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2005, 05:39:20 PM »
If you woulda read Now_Im_Blowed thread he put up telling the story of how he got into shit with the cops u would have known that.

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2005, 06:37:10 PM »
^^SHUT UP YA GROUPIE ASS BITCH
anyways,
1. on your couldnt take the blame bullshit, Did u at least attempt to? NO! YOU DIDNT, YOU JUST WERE LIKE "OH WELL, COPS SCARED ME, THEY'RE RIGHT, MY GIRL GOTSTA GO TO JAIL" ...Regardless of what you said, BALONEY! so if a kid said that "OH, that man touched me" And The Man Said NO, They must believe that man because hes not a Minor?? Your A fuckin Idiot!!!

2. YOU STILL DID NOTHING TO GET HER OUT!! YOU JUST LET EVERYTHING HAPPEN LIKE IT WAS JUST FINE!! SHOWS WHAT KINDA BF YOU ARE, SHE MUST BE MORE FUCKED UP THAN YOU TO THINK THAT YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER IF YOU DIDNT DO SHIT!

3. REMEMBER THIS...OOH MAN,,....HERE IT COMES.....OH MAN....CAN U FEEL IT.........OOOOH MAN!....

EAT A BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUZ YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT....AND IM HAVING FUN FUCKIN WITH YOUR LIL BITCH ASS FUCKIN HYPE, YOUR THE ONE GETTIN SONNED! BIATCH!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2005, 07:11:02 PM »
^^SHUT UP YA GROUPIE ASS BITCH
anyways,
1. on your couldnt take the blame bullshit, Did u at least attempt to? NO! YOU DIDNT, YOU JUST WERE LIKE "OH WELL, COPS SCARED ME, THEY'RE RIGHT, MY GIRL GOTSTA GO TO JAIL" ...Regardless of what you said, BALONEY! so if a kid said that "OH, that man touched me" And The Man Said NO, They must believe that man because hes not a Minor?? Your A fuckin Idiot!!!

2. YOU STILL DID NOTHING TO GET HER OUT!! YOU JUST LET EVERYTHING HAPPEN LIKE IT WAS JUST FINE!! SHOWS WHAT KINDA BF YOU ARE, SHE MUST BE MORE FUCKED UP THAN YOU TO THINK THAT YOU ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HER IF YOU DIDNT DO SHIT!

3. REMEMBER THIS...OOH MAN,,....HERE IT COMES.....OH MAN....CAN U FEEL IT.........OOOOH MAN!....

EAT A BOWL OF SHUT THE FUCK UP, CUZ YOUR A FUCKIN IDIOT....AND IM HAVING FUN FUCKIN WITH YOUR LIL BITCH ASS FUCKIN HYPE, YOUR THE ONE GETTIN SONNED! BIATCH!

You still haven't discredited anything that I've said...Now you're just mad and are desperately seeking ways to retaliate...Get over it boy, you've been SONNED...The best thing to do now is to get over it and move on with your life.

ecrazy

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2005, 07:16:03 PM »
^^^LMAO @ YOU TAKIN THIS SO SERIOUSLY!! SONNED ME, PLEASE, YOUR A FOOL NOT TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH, YOUR STUBBORN AS FUCK, FACE FACTS, YOUR A LOSER, THE END...

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2005, 10:14:12 PM »
^^AHaah seems like ur taking it more seriosly them him

'EclipZe

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2005, 12:33:28 AM »
You Guys are very stressy  8) E-Crazy can I Be ur Groupie?  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2005, 11:08:26 PM »

LOL...At least I'm not the only one who sees it.

ecrazy

« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 12:56:16 AM »

LOL...At least I'm not the only one who sees it.
Your groupies sees it, how accomodating

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 11:34:32 PM »
 8)