Author Topic: What Order should the Star Wars movies be seen for people who havent seen them?  (Read 346 times)

MANBEARPIG.

The worst thing about those kinds of twists is like if you dont see the movie within the first 2 weeks someone wll prolly tell you by accident or on purpose  >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Trauma-san

Nah, I'd rather see 1-6

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
what other order than 1-6 would be better?

i heard that there is a book that goes from episode I all the way up to 20 something and that they're making episodes VII-IX in the future. is any of this true?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

lucas has at times said he will and wont make the third trilogy.

the entire double-trilogy (sexogy.. ?)  as it stands runs from the birth to the death of anakin/darth vader.

there is already a final trilogy written by someone called timothy zahn in the early 90s.. some ideas of his made it into the first movies (or did he have access to info we dont?)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
what other order than 1-6 would be better?

Whats wrong with seeing it 4-5, 1-3, 6  If you see 1-3 first...parts 4 and 5 will be spoiled.  Movie goers that has seen all the episodes can see it like that...but firs ttime viewers should check out 4-5 and 6 if they like then go see 1-3.  Only reason im putting 6 last in my first option is just for seeing it how it unfolds after you find out what Aniken has done in 3

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
lucas has at times said he will and wont make the third trilogy.

the entire double-trilogy (sexogy.. ?)  as it stands runs from the birth to the death of anakin/darth vader.

there is already a final trilogy written by someone called timothy zahn in the early 90s.. some ideas of his made it into the first movies (or did he have access to info we dont?)

woah..had no idea about this

\
hahha...i came across this

Darth Bane took on a new apprentice, whom he dubbed Darth Seer. With Darth Seer, he hid upon Coruscant, where the Sith were to remain for several generations. Darth Bane established a Rule of Two, only one master and one apprentice at a time, the sole inheritors of the Dynatic Sith Dynasty.

Upon his death of old age, Darth Seer established a formalized Code for the Sith Order, recruiting the next Sith, Darth Mongerer, who followed his code. One rule was of course, the Rule of Two. Another was that a Sith apprentice needed to construct his own light saber and it had to be red-bladed. The secret to making a red-bladed Sith light saber was to be found in the Sith Holocron. The Sith Holocron was encrypted by a password code containing a long series of Sith words. Darth Seer further insisted the title “Darth” which merely meant “shadow warrior” be made equivalent with the title “Lord” in honor of Darth Bane. This was to remind all future Sith that being a Sith Lord meant always being a warrior.

Darth Seer died of old age, succeeded by his apprentice. Darth Mongerer faithfully continued the Order of the Sith in hiding on Coruscant. A Jedi dueled and beheaded Darth Mongerer, but Mongerer hid the fact that he was a Sith and his apprentice succeeded him as Sith Master. Around this time, Yoda D’Kana the Whill was born on Grentarik, the World of Records. Yoda’s father, Syville Demetris D’Kana, allowed his son to be taken in by the Jedi Order at a young age. Yoda trained under Bontu Sitmus the orange Whill. Bontu Sitmus trained under Losho Yik. Bontu Sitmus became a legend in his own lifetime by slaying 7 Dark Jedi at a single time, all by himself.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2005, 12:16:43 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Seer

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
after watching III i was dying to watch IV again