Author Topic: Manfredo or Sergio?  (Read 86 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Manfredo or Sergio?
« on: May 24, 2005, 04:21:29 PM »
i dont even know who to pick. i was pulling for jesse wish he had more time to heal. sergio sure can box tho with those long ass arms. but manfredo always finds it in him to manage a win. i want manfredo to win, but if i had to choose it would probably be sergio. how much rest time did they have anyways?

Matrix Heart

Re: Manfredo or Sergio?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2005, 04:35:59 PM »
Manfredo is stronger and got a fine wife  ;D  :-*

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2005, 04:59:14 PM »
Manfredo's wife IS fine and he's stepped his shit up since he lost but i think Sergio is a smarter fighter than Manfredo and will beat him.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 09:19:25 PM »
sergio got that. i tihnk if they fought again manfredo would win. he was pretty fatigued for the last 3 rounds. that last round it looked like his punches were pillow soft.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2005, 12:07:51 PM »
damn sergio won...Manfredo needs to really step up...these are only 5-7 rounds boxing matches and their all done by the 3rd lol. Sergio has talent, he's gonna get knocked one day though lol.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2005, 01:37:14 PM »
damn sergio won...Manfredo needs to really step up...these are only 5-7 rounds boxing matches and their all done by the 3rd lol. Sergio has talent, he's gonna get knocked one day though lol.

Well they're fighting every other week  ;D and they also have those track challenges.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2005, 02:41:48 PM »

Well they're fighting every other week  ;D and they also have those track challenges.

no. they had a good rest time for this final fight i beleive. all of their cuts were healed. even jesses big ass gash was healed. and that would take at least 6 weeks.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2005, 02:45:04 PM »
http://contender.tv.yahoo.com/01/index.html

if you didnt catch the other fights. watch the ishe/bosante fight. ishe works his ass. bosante gets frustrated and picks ishe up and almost body slams him. shits funny.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2005, 04:39:02 PM »
is it finished or will their be a next series? wat happened the the rest of them after they lost and went out of contender? they still fightin? and is their gonna be a rematch between sergio and manfredo!?! nuff questions!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2005, 05:05:32 PM »
in july they are going to have more contender matches on nbc i beleive. havnt said between who though. im guessing gomez and mora. maybe ishe and manfredo.