Author Topic: Battlecat says DPG is droppin Break Ups To Make Ups album in July  (Read 523 times)

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: Battlecat says DPG is droppin Break Ups To Make Ups album in July
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2005, 10:33:32 AM »
yeah there aint no way game is dissing yuk in the bay.
i actually hope it takes longer for the dpg album to drop.  i dont want a rushed project i have really liked what ive heard so far and i want them to put in a few more months and really release something nice  8)

k1000

« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2005, 11:19:30 AM »
And about that Lady Of Rage mixtape, when it's gonan drop i really wanna hear that shit too, i was just bumpin "Afro Puffs" (Dr. Dre Remix)...
the dre remix is tight. the production is better than the original. plus, the laid-back-Snoop-freestyle intro is cool.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2005, 11:24:55 AM »
really dope news, im really anticipating that Rage mixtape

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2005, 11:53:57 AM »
no way its droppin that soon unless there will be no promotion at all...plus they dont even got a label for the shit yet, i could see them rushin it and finishing it by july though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2005, 12:01:27 PM »
i actually hope it takes longer for the dpg album to drop.  i dont want a rushed project i have really liked what ive heard so far and i want them to put in a few more months and really release something nice  8)

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2005, 12:25:42 PM »
oh yeah, and Game is overrated as fuck.  I can't believe the groupies on here luv him so much, just cuz his affiliation.  He was dissin g unit, 50 cent, ja rule, murder inc, memphis bleek, but not one word about yukmouth.  you know he ain't gonna be talkin no shit about yuk in northern cali, he get his ass booed off stage.  only thing good about game's performance is he kept givin it up for mac dre, other than that, overrated as fuck, dunno what yall see in him.

what a dumb ass

his beef with ja rule was because of g-unit. if he's not with g-unit anymore, why is he still dissin him?

his beef with memphis bleek was because of jt. if he's not with get low anymore, why is he still dissin him?

game is nice but he does dumb shiet
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2005, 12:49:58 PM »
although game did get me a lot better seats.  I had lawn seating and when he came on stage he yelled for everyone to get down here, so hella people started running down and security couldn't do nothing.  so I got pretty decent seats for the lawn seating price. 

rage, snoop, daz, kurupt, game, battlecat, dj jam, soopafly, bishop don juan, and uncle june bug were there.  oh and some dude name ohhh weee, dunno who the fuck that is.  snoop really pumped him up tho, saying oh I got my homeboy in the house tonight yada yada yada, and I was hoping he was gonna bring out someone like warren g, and its this fuckin ohh weee guy, lol.

overall it was a decent show, I've definately seen better.  snoop was about a billion times better at up in smoke, but thats expected.  the crowd was very funny.   when dpg did What would you do, pretty much NOBODY around me was excited at all, they really didn't care, but man were they pumped at songs like Lets get Blown, or Drop it like its Hot.  Thats really fuckin sad imo.  and damn there was a ton of fine girls.  a fight broke out too, looked like a bunch of bloods beating the shit outta some guy.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2005, 01:33:40 PM »
i'm really excited about the DPG record.  is everyone gonna be on it or mainly just Kurupt and Daz?

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2005, 02:00:47 PM »
really dope news, im really anticipating that Rage mixtape