Author Topic: finally picked up a copy of K-dee - Ass, gash cash . on vinyl too.  (Read 126 times)

We Fly High

damn the k-dee album ass gas cash gets bidded up so fuckin high nowadays on ebay. but yeah,i consider myself pretty lucky to have picked up the vinyl for 50 bucks. pretty fucking pricey, but the cd itself usually sells for at least 70-80 bucks all the time, but i was able to snipe this auction at  the last second at 4:20AM right when everyone else was on memorial break, or sleeping. so yeah i guess im pretty happy. i want the cd too, but the vinyl is definitely more essential. its mint, colored, double vinyl set. this marks the most i ever spent on a cd or record before.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 04:38:53 AM by justin.dubcnn »

Wild_Elmo

wow, 50 for the vinyl? nice pick up

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
50 bucks...I expected a higher price to be honest. Can you take a pic of the cover? I've never seen the album cover for it...
But nevertheless, that's how you recognize true Hip-Hop freaks: staying up at 4 in the morning just to buy an album, hehe...I can see myself doing that too actually 8)

Congratz on your pick up!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Awesome find, but honestly i would never pay that much for an album.  I'm just not into collecting that much I guess, but the downloaded copy is good enough for me.

westkoastanostra

Awesome find, but honestly i would never pay that much for an album. I'm just not into collecting that much I guess, but the downloaded copy is good enough for me.

We Fly High

50 bucks...I expected a higher price to be honest. Can you take a pic of the cover? I've never seen the album cover for it...
But nevertheless, that's how you recognize true Hip-Hop freaks: staying up at 4 in the morning just to buy an album, hehe...I can see myself doing that too actually 8)
Congratz on your pick up!

haha yeah, theres been many a times i had to set my alarm clock to win an auction in the middle of the night, at like 3 or 4am, and sometimes i wake up and bid and still get outbidded, and that sucks because i wake up for nothing, haha. but i just won the auction last night, so i'll take a picture once i get it..
but heres a picture off the net

Awesome find, but honestly i would never pay that much for an album. I'm just not into collecting that much I guess, but the downloaded copy is good enough for me.

yeah i used to think that way too, i never used to really give a fuck if i had an og copy of a rare cd or what not. as long as it played in the cd player, i didnt care if it was the original or the cd-r..but im starting to have the urge to complete my west coast hip hop classics collection.
this was definitely the most i ever paid for an album, i paid 30 for a ppc not too long ago, and that was prob the most i ever spent before..