Author Topic: NBA Jerseys  (Read 375 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: NBA Jerseys
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2005, 06:58:34 PM »
If you're wondering where to get authentic jersays..go to any sport store or bets place is online LOL

IF you don't know if you're buying an authentic jersay..well...If the Jersay is Authentic...it should say so you when you're buying it lol

Replica's are like 100 bucks cheaper than Authentics

I have replica Reebok FOotball jersays...and Authentic Reebok Football jersays (the actual jersay's they wear when playin)..their's a difference in how it looks and feels.

Addicted To Beef pretty much answered the questions lol

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Of L.A.

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2005, 09:22:05 PM »
Caution2006 whos jersey do u wanna buy?

'EclipZe

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2005, 11:24:38 PM »
lol I still got jersey's with champion brand  8) need 2 order sum new once @ someone in the states.. cauz you can't get the new once in europe...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2005, 11:39:43 PM »
People are posting up a gang of wrong info...

Nike makes the swingman jersey, which resemble the authentic one, but isn't exactly the same.

Reebok makes the replica jersey, which is the fake looking one with the plastic letters/numbers.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2005, 02:24:23 AM »
People are posting up a gang of wrong info...

Nike makes the swingman jersey, which resemble the authentic one, but isn't exactly the same.

Reebok makes the replica jersey, which is the fake looking one with the plastic letters/numbers.

Nike dont make NBA jerseys no more. Reebok makes swingman and Authentic now.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2005, 03:12:41 AM »
screw all that...

...i love my champion jerseys

;D

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2005, 06:29:04 PM »
hey did u guys hear that they are thinking of putting ads on nba jerseys??? kinda like the soccer jerseys. that shit is gay in my opinion

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2005, 09:00:43 PM »
for my birthday my Mom's got me a authentic jersey of my boy Jermaine ONeal. im so careful with the thing.  i dont eat or smoke when i have it on.  if i ever fucked up the jersey i dont know what i'd do

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2005, 11:08:42 PM »
If Reebok took over the swingman jerseys THIS year, can somone please explain this...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=24916&item=5202511850&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2005, 12:39:47 AM »
thats not Authentic there just saying that nike had Authentics till this year with the lakers

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2005, 01:05:37 AM »
What I got out of this is that last year Nike made the swingman jerseys, but this year Reebok made 'em instead...If that's the case, why is there a Reebok Swingman Laker jersey of Gary Payton for sale on ebay? Payton only played for the Lakers last year...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2005, 02:09:15 AM »
lol, im thinkin about getting the nike brand jerseys but im still a bit confused as which is better  :-X

there the same homie. last year i bought hella nike swingman jerseys cuz theres is sewn on. but nikes contract is up so now reebok is making nba swingman jerseys. and the throwback ones (i just got the blue jerry west for 49.99 at finish line).
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

King Of L.A.

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 03:31:55 AM »
^ its cooler to rock nike than reebok.  new rebook jerseys have that ugly ass reebok sign. u cant go wrong with the nike symbol last yrs jerseys had.

btw, caution2006 whos jerseys did u wanna get?

'EclipZe

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 06:18:38 AM »
btw, does no one know a shop in europe with nike/reebok jerseys ? last time i checked here they only had the champions brand...

King Of L.A.

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2005, 01:45:48 AM »
^ ebay