Author Topic: What's the best gym?  (Read 222 times)

Suga Foot

Re: What's the best gym?
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2005, 01:22:57 PM »
Do they have Gold's Gym over there?  It don't matter, you won't be buff enough in time for DUBCC SUMMERSLAM '05 when I beat your ass >:(

Gold's gym is for roid monkeys. 

I go to fitness world, it's just a Vancouver chain, there's like 11 locations throughout the city, but it's cool cuz some have tracks, pools, and most are 24 hour.  It's all about options.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2005, 01:23:33 PM »
so 24 hour fitness is the only one that has a basketball gym in it???

No...In fact, most 24 Hour Fitness Gyms DONT have a basketball gym.

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2005, 01:35:11 PM »
I go to 24 hour fitness, I got a membership to every club.  Most of them in sac have bb courts but its a bunch of gorillas out there, I doubt I'd last 5 minutes before I got dunked on. 

Kain, you serious that the memberships are that low where you live?  I pay like $42 a month, but I'm not in a contract.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2005, 03:58:23 PM »
If it's heavier than a 12oz beer or a hot wing I don't lift it. ;D

Matrix Heart

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
I go to 24 hour fitness, I got a membership to every club.  Most of them in sac have bb courts but its a bunch of gorillas out there, I doubt I'd last 5 minutes before I got dunked on. 

Kain, you serious that the memberships are that low where you live?  I pay like $42 a month, but I'm not in a contract.

It's not that memberships are that low they're just trying to bring me back in, do what I did...$42 is crazy  :o

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2005, 05:09:57 AM »
I go to my university gym.

In Australia we have 1 Gold's Gym and the prices are crazy, my mate and i drove an hour to get to it just to train there after we finished out exams (as a reward).

It was an awesome experience though, we'd been watching Pumping Iron for weeks and weeks on end and to finally step foot in a gym that Arnie trained in...man...

I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding. It'd be so good to get to go to Cali and shit and go to all the places Arnie trained in...

41 400 seconds till my next workout.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2005, 07:08:00 AM »
I go to my university gym.

In Australia we have 1 Gold's Gym and the prices are crazy, my mate and i drove an hour to get to it just to train there after we finished out exams (as a reward).

It was an awesome experience though, we'd been watching Pumping Iron for weeks and weeks on end and to finally step foot in a gym that Arnie trained in...man...

I'm a huge fan of bodybuilding. It'd be so good to get to go to Cali and shit and go to all the places Arnie trained in...

41 400 seconds till my next workout.

???

Bigjames

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2005, 05:30:20 PM »
Neo Limits is a pretty great Franchise. I've been a member for a year and they update their machines all the time.