Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 960 times)

T-Dub

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2005, 02:55:24 PM »
he will be found not guilty

node

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2005, 03:22:59 PM »
Too many instances of little boys+michael jackson = guilty

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2005, 03:29:48 PM »
oh and you do?
wtf is this you one of these retarded fans
hes a fucking freak

yea, i'm one from millions of retarted fans!¨

but the thing is,people like u are retarted!

why he is a freak??
don't read some stupid storys in tabloids....

I can't imagine life and music without michale jackson!
i mean...even Crooked I doin' support songs for michael...u have Game,and Scarface and 100 of others that talkin positive about him on their songs!
U have treach (naughty by nature),Jay z, notorious big and others doin songs with him!! coz he is a fuckin ICON and the biggest superstar in the world+ he is so nice, humble and wants to help everbody!!  now how retarted is this?

FOOL!

it's a fucked up world with fucked up people like u...a world ,full of jealousy ,hate ,racism ...and only about the $$$

« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 03:34:19 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2005, 03:45:23 PM »
While I really don´t have an opinion on that topic, simply because I didn´t really follow the trial, I still wonder about one thing...

I posted that a while back in another thread but strangely it didn´t get much attention after my post ...   ::)

So I´m still curious about what others think of that... I´ll just paste it in here... would be appreciated if someone would drop some thoughts about that...

a bit offtopic but I´d like to know what you guys think about that..

What do you think will Jackson do if he is found guilty? I mean I thought about that and asked myself if he could "survive" being in jail...

There was an interview with Michael Jackson one or two years ago (or atleast I saw it that time ago) where a reporter from, I think,  Great Britain spent one year with MJ and showed how Michael lived and what he did all day and so on... in that interview they also showed how MJ was climbing trees at his home and telling the interviewer how he feels like being Peter Pan... being the kid that never grows up and never has to worry about anything in life because there are no responsabilities and so on... now with that in mind and the fact that he lived his entire life as the star that he was/is I really think it´s not untrue to say that there is a high chance that his character is totally spoiled... like in the sense that he doesn´t accept a "No".... I´m talking about that stuff like little children that get everything in life... I think MJ was always doing what he wanted to do... there were no restrictions to him cause a) he could afford everything financially and b) who should tell him not to ... I really doubt if he ever really had any attachment figure / role model ...

So with that just describing his mental state (the way I could imagine him being) I ask myself what he´ll do if he´s found guilty...

Honestly I think there is a chance that he would kill himself.. I don´t think he would be able to accept those restrictions of being in jail  all of a sudden...

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2005, 04:28:04 PM »
because of that intrview he is now in this trouble!!! because of that boy!

listen...michael is the nicest guy in the world, really humble!!!! he had to work really hard all his life...
yes,he can buy what he wants,but money don't mean nothing to him!he gave so manny millionsto children,wit his organizations......because of  the money and fame at such a young age, he loves children so much ...coz children don't look at him like he is a big superstar...they don't scream and go crazy when they see him (like adults)...to them he is just a normal guy, who likes to play and is childlike...Children are nice...innocent...the same way he love the animals...THEY DON'T JUDGE U, they are nice and just wants to be your friend!!
u have to understand how it's like to be MJ,...u can't go nowhere!!! and he had no childhood!

anyway...no,...he would not kill himself...NEVER! no matter what....but i think he would go crazy,..i mean,,, i can't imagine him in jail...it can't be!!! it won't happen :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 04:31:25 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2005, 05:15:27 PM »
Just because he's a freak doesn't mean he's a child molestor.  Just because you're normal doesnt' mean your'e NOT a child molestor.  The two are unrelated. 

yep, i agree.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2005, 05:32:52 PM »
Listen mothafucka, I dont give a fuck what any rappers think about micheal jackson, but seriously they wanna protect him because they know whats it like when u have celeberity status and ur charged with criminal offenses. Famous people usually help eachother, but fuck all that ima tell u what i think. I think your nothing but a micheal jackson groupie, and i think Micheal Jackson is fucking weird for having sleep overs with little boys repetetly, over and over again after being charged earlier you think a normal person would learn not to do that but not MJ. So fucking what he was a child star, look at how many children stars their are that didnt go completly fucking insane because of the money. I think something is seriously wrong with mj, maybe its because he did drugs or something i dont know. Stop defending the mothafucka tho u know he did something wrong, like intoxicating little kids.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2005, 06:08:00 PM »
listen u bitch!!!

nobody grew up like MJ!! in front of 100.000 people everyday since the age of 5!!! he had more number one hits than most of todays rnb stars before he was 12 years old!!!!  u don't know nothin about michael jackson so shut tha fuck up!!
ANd he did songs with those rappers before 2003...before this case....!all i'm sayin is normal,cool people are suporting him...weird wack people don't like him!!

and he didn't sleep on the same bad, he slept on the floor"!he just shared his bad!!!  he only slept in the bad a few times like 15 years ago...before he had his own children! and that does not make him a child molestor ,ok!!!!

say what u wanna say, they have no evidence!

if u like it or not...staying in the same badroom with kids does not make u a child molestor ok!!!

and i aint got time for fake internet wannabe g's fools like u!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 06:15:38 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2005, 06:44:48 PM »
hahaha
bad? I think you meant bed. You arent even capable of spelling a 3 letter word how can you decide who is guilty or not. So your saying all cool people support mj and all wack people are against him. man your pissing me off, i wish i had it as easy as micheal jackson had it, he just fucked it all up its all his fault. I fucking wish i had millions of dollars in my bank account i fucking wish i had everything handed to me like him, dont be feeling bad for him he fucked up his own life. By the way he was charged in the early 90's if i remmember correctly. Stop feeling bad for him hes a lucky motherfucker and hes guilty of being a retard and giving children alcohol, now why would he wanna do that?? Did he want them to experience their first drunk? or did he wanna take advantage of them without them having any memory of what happened. Hes a faggot too he has millions of girls going crazy for him and he goes and fucks little boys. sick fuck!

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2005, 06:53:54 PM »
Out of the hundreds of thousands of children that have been to his house, only 2 or 3 have ever made a complaint?

That's not the characteristics of a pedophile. The guy is innocent. He let the kids drink, so fuckin what? He should be charged for that then, not child molestation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2005, 07:44:18 PM »
yea.coz it's only about they $$$$$$ !

and don't believe that bullshit! the family said they were held in neverland!! and on the same day they were shoping...
same goes with alcohol!!! NO EVIDENCE!!!! don't fuckin believe nothing!!!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2005, 07:51:58 PM »
its not my life on the line and i dont really care and i dont even think micheal jackson is the slightest threat to America, i just think hes fucking weired

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2005, 09:15:35 PM »
Out of the hundreds of thousands of children that have been to his house, only 2 or 3 have ever made a complaint?

That's not the characteristics of a pedophile. The guy is innocent. He let the kids drink, so fuckin what? He should be charged for that then, not child molestation.

or hes one picky muthafucka.

even if he didnt do the shit with the kids hes still a freak.

Cordless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2005, 09:43:40 PM »
dude may be found innocent of the charges

but for sure he is guilty of being a plastic surgery disaster  :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2005, 05:53:28 AM »
^ The sun is yellow, the sky is blue.  Come on man.  When you fart it sounds funny.  When are you going to stop stating the obvious and use your brain a little bit?

I hate motherfuckers like that, they look at someone like him and can't think of anything deeper than "damn he's ugly... and he did it HIMSELF!".  Fuckin' mental midgets.