Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 942 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2005, 05:59:16 AM »
you haters ever heard about VITILIGO!!!???

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2005, 09:31:45 AM »
ever heard of shutting the fuck up

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2005, 09:40:22 AM »
ever heard of i'll kick yo ass!

and is this u in the picture?if u are, you look like a real G man  8) ;D :laugh: :o
2 gays takin a bath :)
now who is weird?!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2005, 09:43:19 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2005, 09:42:43 AM »
ever heard of ill cap u with my 4 5

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2005, 08:48:30 AM »
He's innocent. Both the little guy who accused him and his mother saw an opportunity to get like 20 mills on just doin' nuthin' cause that's what's happened last time cause michael was all up in his career but this time he want's to shut those mother fuckers down, he won't pay them nuthin' for accusing him falsely. So you'll just wait a couple of days and see for yourself in the tabloids. And yeah I agree he looks rather freaky to a lot of people, but that's mostly beacuse of all the shit media writes, I'm not saying that he's actually normal cause you can't be when growing up like that. But a fucking pedophile ? naaw, man he ain't.
West Coast To This

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2005, 11:06:55 AM »
U  a fucking retard and a faggot, thats Tony montana how can u not know that. Go eat a fat dick

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2005, 01:26:26 PM »
Why do Michael Jackson fans care so much to the point where they area protesting outside of the courtroom?  Fucking celebrity culture that we live in.  How did itget this bad?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2005, 01:28:03 PM »
wtf??

they support him, also they wanna see him...and they know he is innocent! what is strange and wrong with that?=

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2005, 01:31:51 PM »
wtf??

they support him, also they wanna see him...and they know he is innocent! what is strange and wrong with that?=

The fascination with celebs like if they are some form of gods is wrong when they are just human beings. Its alright if you think hes innocent but to get to the point where your making signs and looking like an obsessed fan is a joke

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2005, 02:10:05 PM »
dont kno what he gets up 2 at neverland ranch but i do kno the dury will judge he is innocent

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2005, 02:25:51 PM »
wtf??

The fascination with celebs like if they are some form of gods is wrong when they are just human beings. Its alright if you think hes innocent but to get to the point where your making signs and looking like an obsessed fan is a joke

yea,but michael jackson is not only a celeb! it's MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! the biggest superstar in the world! with fans that would die for him! u can't compare michael to nobody! he has fans from 13 to 80 years old!
and he is fighting for his life now...Michael gave the world so much,music,entertainment ....so they give some love back to him,..
at least they can do is to be there in front of court!! and to let the media know, he is innocent with all the signs!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 02:28:27 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2005, 03:19:02 PM »
u can't compare michael to nobody!

Unless he has supernatural powers than he can be compared to every other human being

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2005, 03:21:36 PM »
He may be Michael Jackson, but first he's HUMAN. His shit stinks just like everyone else's. I understand that he's got a crazy amount of fanbase, but at some point even his most loyal fans gotta look at him and at least admit he is nutty as fuck to a certain extent.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2005, 03:43:13 PM »
wtf??

yea,but michael jackson is not only a celeb! it's MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! the biggest superstar in the world! with fans that would die for him! u can't compare michael to nobody! he has fans from 13 to 80 years old!
and he is fighting for his life now...Michael gave the world so much,music,entertainment ....so they give some love back to him,..
at least they can do is to be there in front of court!! and to let the media know, he is innocent with all the signs!!

What about Paul McCartney, George Lucas, Tom Cruise? They all have as many fans. What makes what MJ does any different from what Lionel Ritchie or Prince does. They just write and perform music. To think of MJ as anything more than a human being with a slight social disorder is just stupid. Now if this were a few generations ago and Ghandi was being put in prison for life because of something stupid then I'd understand because many people depeneded on Ghandi's movement to survive. No more than handful of people will be physically affected by MJ going to jail. If this were the Walton family and they had to close down every Wal Mart in the country because of criminal charges then society would take hit, because so many people work for Wal Mart. But Michaewl Jackson? Get the fuck outta here.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2005, 04:31:57 PM »
what makes him diferent??
that he had more number one singles than everybody today before he was 12 years old! that he was the first black artist,to come to mtv!
that he made the number one selling album of all time,+he sold more records than everybody...
he wrote we are the world,the second biggest selling single of al time...
he invented locking,electric boogie in the 70's and he improved the electric boogie and moonwalk in the 80's!
that he is the best dancer in the world,has the most beautiful voice in the world,ammm, wrote the best selling music book,and released moonwalker,which became the best selling music video tapes ever...ammm, his concerts were best selling concerts in the history of music!...that he was number one in 70's,released new album in 2001 and came on number 1 after 30 years + doin the same with all of his albums...
amm, he opened the doors for all the rnb singers today...they were all influeneced with him,...they do what they do today coz of him :EVERYBODY; from lenny kravitz to beyonce...
+check his videos
+ he got the grammy legend award when he was only 30!
+ he is the nicest person in the world,and humble,,,and gave millions to children...healing the world with his organizations...heal the world foundation,make a wish foundation...(nobody gave more money than him)
AMM....do i need to write more??

prince .tom cruise?? i dont see people having operations to look like them...i don't see people  to faint,when they see them! Prince is a good artist, but but once again, michael is a true inovator...he does everything and he is the best in what he does!! entertainment, dance,music,videos...
Lionel Richie?...yea, he had some good songs in the 70's!! BUT WHERE IS HE NOW???where was he in 90's ?? he was doing house music! nobody even talkin about him!

Man, michael jackson can go in ammmm Pakistan, and it's gonna be all over the news!! everythin he does, no matter what he do, it's always on tv and in every tabloid!!! coz he is the biggest superstar in the world ok!!!  without him,the black community would not be the same!! he did more for black people then everybody!!! why u think RAP music came on TV (and is now all over the world)!!!! beacuse of michael...nobody played BLACK music before...coz of michael and BILLIE JEAN!!!

+ his sister janet is sexy like a muthafucka:))

...ammm. so i think he is diferent...don't u think?? Samy davis Jr, fred aster,stevie wonder,Marlon Brando ,Elizabeth Taylor, James Brown, Frank Sinatra.... and all of todays soul/rnb stars think he is diferent! they are/were his big fans!!

people don't know shit!!!

lol....comparing MJ and tom cruise:)

and this is REAL TALK, what i said!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 04:52:41 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »