Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 936 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2005, 04:51:23 PM »
what makes him diferent??
that he had more number one singles than everybody today before he was 12 years old! that he was the first black artist,to come to mtv!
that he made the number one selling album of all time,+he sold more records than everybody...
he wrote we are the world,the second biggest selling single of al time...
he invented locking,electric boogie in the 70's and he improved the electric boogie and moonwalk in the 80's!
that he is the best dancer in the world,has the most beautiful voice in the world,ammm, wrote the best selling music book,and released moonwalker,which became the best selling music video tapes ever...ammm, his concerts were best selling concerts in the history of music!...that ha was number one in 70's,released new album in 2001 and came on number 1 after 30 years + doin the same with all of his albums...
amm, he opened the doors for all the rnb singers today...they were all influeneced with him,...they do what they do today coz of him :EVERYBODY; from lenny kravitz to beyonce...
+check his videos
+ he got the grammy legend award when he was only 30!
+ he is the nicest person in the world,and humble,,,and gave millions to children...healing the world with his organizations...heal the world foundation,make a wish foundation...(nobody gave more money than him)
AMM....do i need to write more??

prince .tom cruise?? i dont see people having operations to look like them...i don't see people  to faint,when they see them! Prince is a good artist, but but once again, michael is a true inovator...he does everything and he is the best in what he does!! entertainment, dance,music,videos...
Lionel Richie?...yea, he had some good songs in the 70's!! BUT WHERE IS HE NOW???nobody even talkin about him!

Man, michael jackson can go in ammmm Pakistan, and it's gonna be all over the news!! everythin he does, no matter what he do, it's alwas on tv and in evety tabloid!!! cz he is tge biggest superstar in the world ok!!!  without him,the black community would not be the same!! he did more for black people then everybody!!! why u think RAP music came on TV!!!! beacuse of michael...nobody played BLACK music before...coz of michael and BILLIE JEAN!!!

nobody is questioning Michael Jackson's greatness when it comes to music.  The obsession with celebs is the problem. 

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2005, 04:54:26 PM »
that he had more number one singles than everybody today before he was 12 years old! that he was the first black artist,to come to mtv!
that he made the number one selling album of all time,+he sold more records than everybody...
he invented locking,electric boogie in the 70's and he improved the electric boogie and moonwalk in the 80's!
that he is the best dancer in the world,has the most beautiful voice in the world,ammm, wrote the best selling music book,and released moonwalker,which became the best selling music video tapes ever...ammm, his concerts were best selling concerts in the history of music!...that ha was number one in 70's,released new album in 2001 and came on number 1 after 30 years + doin the same with all of his albums...
amm, he opened the doors for all the rnb singers today...they were all influeneced with him,...they do what they do today coz of him :EVERYBODY; from lenny kravitz to beyonce...
+check his videos
+ he got the grammy legend award when he was only 30!
+ he is the nicest person in the world,and humble,,,and gave millions to children...healing the world with his organizations...heal the world foundation,make a wish foundation...(nobody gave more money than him)
AMM....do i need to write more??

prince .tom cruise?? i dont see people having operations to look like them...i don't see people  to faint,when they see them! Prince is a good artist, but but once again, michael is a true inovator...he does everything and he is the best in what he does!! entertainment, dance,music,videos...
Lionel Richie?...yea, he had some good songs in the 70's!! BUT WHERE IS HE NOW???nobody even talkin about him!

Man, michael jackson can go in ammmm Pakistan, and it's gonna be all over the news!! everythin he does, no matter what he do, it's alwas on tv and in evety tabloid!!! cz he is tge biggest superstar in the world ok!!!  without him,the black community would not be the same!! he did more for black people then everybody!!! why u think RAP music came on TV!!!! beacuse of michael...nobody played BLACK music before...coz of michael and BILLIE JEAN!!!

nobody is questioning Michael Jackson's greatness when it comes to music.  The obsession with celebs is the problem. 

well ,it's the way it is,...and i wouldn't say it's a problem! it's true that michael has the most loyal fans...and they love him! will do everything for him...that's all!

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2005, 04:59:36 PM »
u can't compare michael to nobody!

Unless he has supernatural powers than he can be compared to every other human being

well, check the way he moves on stage, his videos, listen to his voice and music, and look at him!! :))))
first thing that comes into my mind when i think about him is :MAGIC!!!

but on the real, he is diferent... i don't know...he is simply Michael Jackson! the peter pan...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2005, 05:04:10 PM »
So there is no problem that a fan of his music will do anything for him ?

My tea's gone cold, I'm wondering why I got out of bed at al,l the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all !!!

but on the real, he is diferent... i don't know...he is simply Michael Jackson! the peter pan...

Your scaring me   :(

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2005, 05:09:56 PM »
lol....where u from?

well, it's not only the music!! it's everything!!! the man...not just the music!

u have to understand his childhood, being so famous since the age of 5...u are automaticly diferent...he can't go nowhere....too many fans...so he has his home, neverland,...where he has what he wants!!

people who don't know him...think he is strange! but he is not...only the real fans understand him...but the thing is there are millions of real fans...from slovenia to china, from russia to africa!! people simply love him unconditionaly...!

well...i don't know...all i know is that he is innocent! other things don't matter...people need to leave him alone...it's none of our business what he is doing!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2005, 05:21:35 PM »
Im from L.A?

Childhoood...understoood
too many fans...understood
neverland has what he wants...understood

So now i am suppose to idolize Michael Jackson because he went through adversity?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2005, 05:38:01 PM »
nah man...u don't need to do nothing :)...if u like his music, u listen to it...that's all!
he don't need to be your idol...
just don't believe what u read in the tabloids...and respect his privacy!

Trauma-san

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2005, 06:01:25 PM »
wtf??

they support him, also they wanna see him...and they know he is innocent! what is strange and wrong with that?=

The fascination with celebs like if they are some form of gods is wrong when they are just human beings. Its alright if you think hes innocent but to get to the point where your making signs and looking like an obsessed fan is a joke

yea,but michael jackson is not only a celeb! it's MICHAEL JACKSON!!!! the biggest superstar in the world! with fans that would die for him! u can't compare michael to nobody! he has fans from 13 to 80 years old!
and he is fighting for his life now...Michael gave the world so much,music,entertainment ....so they give some love back to him,..
at least they can do is to be there in front of court!! and to let the media know, he is innocent with all the signs!!

What about Paul McCartney, George Lucas, Tom Cruise? They all have as many fans. What makes what MJ does any different from what Lionel Ritchie or Prince does. They just write and perform music. To think of MJ as anything more than a human being with a slight social disorder is just stupid. Now if this were a few generations ago and Ghandi was being put in prison for life because of something stupid then I'd understand because many people depeneded on Ghandi's movement to survive. No more than handful of people will be physically affected by MJ going to jail. If this were the Walton family and they had to close down every Wal Mart in the country because of criminal charges then society would take hit, because so many people work for Wal Mart. But Michaewl Jackson? Get the fuck outta here.

You're blind.  It's right in front of you, but yet you miss it.  If he's exactly like Tom Cruise, George Lucas, and Paul McCartney ,then exactly why IS it that so many fans are nuts? 

... because he's not exactly like them.  He's more than them, in some measurable quantity.  If he isn't, why would the fans be so freakish?  It's as simple as that.  The fact that his fans ARE more nuts than anybody else's just shows you he's different then any other celebrity.  Always has been, there's some sort of enigmatic charisma that hasn't been matched, much, by celebrity.

Lesse.

The Beatles storm America, pandamonium ensues.

Elvis Pressley storms America, pandamonium ensues... to this day.

Michael Jackson does ANYTHING, pandamonium ensues.

That's about the only 3, ever that people just went fucking crazy for.  Watch video of a Michael Jackson concert, grown men faint in the fucking aisles and things, you can't say Michael Jackson is just a normal human being, because he's not.  He never would have been normal, from the time he was born he was destined to be what he is today; freaky, talented, famous, rich, crazy, childish, insecure, frail, captivativing, charismatic, strange, larger than life, contradictory, etc.  He's most certainly not a normal human being. 

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2005, 06:32:56 PM »
i hope his innocent and he gets that verdict to!

best rapper goes to 2pac imo......best artist ever outside rap goes to micheal jackson (in my opinion)......thats all i gotta say!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2005, 06:50:44 PM »
Tom Cruise? Fine. McCartney without the Beatles? Fine. George Lucas? Now I don't think so. Star Wars is bigger than Jackson. In 200 years people will be talking about Star Wars like we talk about Hercules. If George was brought up on charges that seemed ludicrous I'd like to see the fan boy response by all those Star Wars nuts. Jackson is no Elvis either. 25 years from now he'll be faded away even more than he is today. His trial is hardly the trial of the century as you claimed it would be. It's merely a fraction of the trial the OJ trial was. You're blinded now because you're a child of the 80s and nostalgia affects your logic. Babe Ruth at a time was bigger than Jackson to America. How many American kids today could pick him out of a team photo? Cary Grant was a mega star all over the world. How many from our generation even know who he is? You talk about Jackson like the guy had as much historical impact as Abe Lincoln, or Julius Caesar. If you think he'll be as big as Elvis is now in 30 years you should rethink your opinions. He was just a musician with a really big marketing machine behind him. So what if he goes to dirt poor countries and he gets flocked. If I drove into a shitty South American town with 3 limos and 45 body gaurds I'd get swamped too. You know why, because people get curious. Sure MJ has nutty fans, but if you think that more of the world cares than doesn't care then you're nuts. 50 million albums sold for Thriller, right? That means that less than 0.1 percent of the world's population gives a shit about that album. You talk about the guy like he's Jesus. He's not.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2005, 07:07:14 PM »
OJ trial had cameras...u could see what was going on in the court! in this case no cameras!!

amm...how come everything michael jackson does is always on tv?! and in every tabloid!??? everything he does!it's like that since 1972!!! ....man...michael is a legend...people will talk about him forever!
Like beatles were for white music, michael is for black music!
no matter what, he has the biggest selling album of all time!! so people will always remember him for that!
and star wars is just a movie...
But also be ready...michael wants to make movies...he said first 50 years gonna be music...other 50 he wanna do movies, direct....he wants to be as good in movies as in music.
Steven SPielberg is one of michael's best friends...just be ready! the best is yet to come!! michale has so much more to give...u don't even know!....u'll see after this case...2006,2007,2008....u will see the real MJ!!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 07:09:35 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2005, 07:34:23 PM »

Star Wars, Just a movie? Yes. And Jackson, just a musician.

I'll bet my life savings in 25 years that Michael Jackson will not make any movies worth budget, or praise. He already tried and it flopped. AC DC gets closer every year for the Best Selling Album, so don't count it out.

Wrong. Jackson 5 didn't have as many #1 singles as you think.

True Thriller is currently the number 1 selling world wide album and number 2 in America, but in total records MJ isn't even in the top 5 world wide (I think) and he's number 15 in the states.

Co-wrote, and not even close. I can name ten songs that sold more than We Are The World. Candle in the Wind. White Christmas. Rock Around the Clock. I want to Hold your Hand. Hey Jude. It's Now or Never. I will Always Love You. Hound Dog. I'm a Believer. Diana. and Anything I do I do it For You.

He didn't invent a goddman thing. He just took them from clubs. Just like Elvis and Chuck Berry before him. I bet Madonna invented the vogue too right?

that he is the best dancer in the world

Subjective. I always liked Fred Astaire.

,has the most beautiful voice in the world

Very subjective. I can think of 50 to 100 voices I like better.

,ammm, wrote the best selling music book

No idea.
,and released moonwalker,which became the best selling music video tapes ever

As opposed to all the other artists that have released music video tapes.

...ammm, his concerts were best selling concerts in the history of music!

I don't think so. Rolling Stones have the record I believe.

...that he was number one in 70's,released new album in 2001 and came on number 1 after 30 years + doin the same with all of his albums...

He wasn't even top 25 in the 70s, and he didn't do anything good musically since '94 as far as the public is concerned.

Lenny would still be here because he's Lenny, and he ripped off Jimi way more than Jackson. There was RnB before Mj.

If Lionel Ritchie was accused of molesting kids he'd be in the spotlight throughout the 90s too. How was Prince not an innovator if MJ was?

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2005, 07:47:25 PM »
man talk to the hand.coz the face aint listenin!!! 8)

michael had 5 solo albums before OFF THE WALL! and u know how much jackson 5 albums sold?? no u dont!

man...Michael didn't took nothing from nobody! he was doing locking and the robot dance in 1975!!! if u dont know,  "ozone" (from breakin) and michael were friends...also "electro rock bruno falcon" (from breakin)...u can see him dancing in the movie Captain EO!!

no, michael wrote we are the world!!  he did the original demo at home!  i can post it for u here if u want. Lionel only changed some parts of the lyric...michael did the song,melody and everythin! candel in the wind -number 1,,,we are the world,  NUMBER 2!! second best selling single of all time!

wtf?? michael sold more than 200 million!!! now tell me who sold more??
the book is called moonwalk!
and on the victory tour,was a record,for a concert that had the most people...

LENNY KRAVITZ was at the jackson 5 concert and he wanted to become a jackson 5 member!!! coz of that concert ,he started to sing!- he said that in interview

« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:00:10 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2005, 08:15:30 PM »
michael had 5 solo albums before OFF THE WALL!

Name them.

and u know how much jackson 5 albums sold?? no u dont!

Not much.
http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/search_results.asp

Or type in Jackson Five here;

http://www.riaa.com/gp/database/default.asp

no, michael wrote we are the world!!  he did the original demo at home!  i can post it for u here if u want. Lionel only changed some parts of the lyric...michael did the song,melody and everythin!

I guess you were there with him. I'll take what the credits say over what you say.

candel in the wind -number 1,,,we are the world,  NUMBER 2!! second best selling single of all time!

I guess you can't read because I already named 9 other songs that sold more than We Are the World.

wtf?? michael sold more than 200 million!!! now tell me who sold more??

Elvis and the Beatles for sure. I think Mariah Carey, but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a list of the top selling acts world wide?

Here's the list for US sales;

http://www.riaa.com/gp/bestsellers/topartists.asp

LENNY KRAVITZ was at the jackson 5 concert and he wanted to become a jackson 5 member!!! coz of that concert ,he started to sing!- he said that in interview

You really think he wouldn't have gotten into entertainment if he never saw the Jackson 5 perform, even though his mom was an actress on a very popular TV show? Ever heard of Jimi Hendrix?

One last question; if MJ was in a room with you and Trauma and told the both of you he was going to stick his penis up each of your nostrils, would you attempt to kill Trauma so you could receive nasal pleasure first? Just wondering.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2005, 08:17:28 PM by Shallow »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2005, 03:02:20 AM »
Recognize187 wants to suck off micheal jackson and give him some groupie luv