Author Topic: MICHAEL JACKSON  (Read 931 times)

RECOGNIZE187

Re: MICHAEL JACKSON
« Reply #75 on: June 04, 2005, 05:56:03 AM »
shallow : r u stupid? u can't read!  we are the world is the second best selling single worldwide!!!
Lenny kravitz said that himself! without jackson 5 i wouldn't be here today as a musician, he said!!!!
ok?
Jackson 5 sold more than 100 million (with jackson 5 and jacksons albums)

Michael jackson solo albums : GOT TO BE THERE ,BEN( he was nominated for oscar for the main song, it was in a movie,he was 12 years old and was singing in oscar awards and was nominated for oscar!),MUSIC AND ME,FOREVER MICHAEL,FAREWELL MY SUMMER LOVE ...+ some other rare stuff...then in 1979 hw released off the wall, as the first solo album with quincy jones ! ok!!!

mariah carey sold more than michael ??  ::) :D ;D ;D  LOL!!!!!!!!!! man u don't know nothing!!  michael jackson is the biggest sellin artis of all time in music WORLDWIDE!!!...more then elvis and beatles... MICHAEL OWNS THE RIGHTS TO BEATLES SONG ...when a beatles records are selling, MJ is getting money, same with elvis music!

u don't know nothing! his sony /atv catalog is worth 2 billion!!

why do u think so many people ara against him? why do u think he is in court today?? $$$$$!!!!they just can't see a black man having shit,they wanna take everything for him!!! u people don't know nothing! but they can't hold him down...MJ is unbreakable!! they can't do nothing!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 06:18:46 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #76 on: June 04, 2005, 06:15:03 AM »
innocent.

~ Westcoast News Network ~

Bigjames

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #77 on: June 04, 2005, 06:25:06 AM »
Guilty.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #78 on: June 04, 2005, 06:30:24 AM »
shallow : r u stupid? u can't read!  we are the world is the second best selling single worldwide!!!
Lenny kravitz said that himself! without jackson 5 i wouldn't be here today as a musician, he said!!!!
ok?
Jackson 5 sold more than 100 million (with jackson 5 and jacksons albums)

Michael jackson solo albums : GOT TO BE THERE ,BEN( he was nominated for oscar for the main song, it was in a movie,he was 12 years old and was singing in oscar awards and was nominated for oscar!),MUSIC AND ME,FOREVER MICHAEL,FAREWELL MY SUMMER LOVE ...+ some other rare stuff...then in 1979 hw released off the wall, as the first solo album with quincy jones ! ok!!!

mariah carey sold more than michael ??  ::) :D ;D ;D  LOL!!!!!!!!!! man u don't know nothing!!  michael jackson is the biggest sellin artis of all time in music WORLDWIDE!!!...more then elvis and beatles... MICHAEL OWNS THE RIGHTS TO BEATLES SONG ...when a beatles records are selling, MJ is getting money, same with elvis music!

u don't know nothing! his sony /atv catalog is worth 2 billion!!

why do u think so many people ara against him? why do u think he is in court today?? $$$$$!!!!they just can't see a black man having shit,they wanna take everything for him!!! u people don't know nothing! but they can't hold him down...MJ is unbreakable!! they can't do nothing!

Oh God, I forgot about those terrible Motown albums he made in the 70s. I wonder why himseld calls Off The Wall his debut? hmmm... maybe because he wants to forget those motown compilations.

Show me the figures that Jackson Five sold 100 million. You have no proof to back up your stupid "facts".

The Beatles songs are only worth 500 mil. 2 bil? I don't think so. And didn't he just sell it off? Not sure, I know he sold half back in '91.

What makes you think he owns the Elvis songs. Are you fucking stupid? You think the family would sell the rights to the music to Jackson?

200 million world wide? I know for a fact that Zeppelin, Beatles, and Elvis have more than that.

I don't know why they're trying to bring him down, but I do know that they don't do the same with Oprah, Tiger Woods, or Michael Jordan. Oprah has more money than Jackson.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #79 on: June 04, 2005, 06:37:58 AM »
u can't talk to people like u!

when did MJ said off the wall was his debut? again: are u stupid???

and those motown albums are cool, i love the BEN album!

i don't have time to look for it...but i told u , biggest selling artist, and jackson 5 more than 100 million!

he got elvis songs when he was married to lisa marie prestley , U DON'T KNOW SHIT!!he don't have all of his songs, but his biggest hits,
...he has all beatles songs,no,he never sell it! and he has  little richard songs,bob dylan songs,jimi hendrix,miles davis,and babyface's songs!!!

They try to attack KOBE BRYANT ok!!!  and Oprah is diferent, she has a show, where all the white folks are watching it!
MJ is a easy target for them,....coz he hangs with kids!
NOW END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 04, 2005, 06:52:24 AM »
u can't talk to people like u!

when did MJ said off the wall was his debut? again: are u stupid???

and those motown albums are cool, i love the BEN album!

i don't have time to look for it...but i told u , biggest selling artist, and jackson 5 more than 100 million!

he got elvis songs when he was married to lisa marie prestley , U DON'T KNOW SHIT!!he don't have all of his songs, but his biggest hits,
...he has all beatles songs,no,he never sell it! and he has  little richard songs,bob dylan songs,jimi hendrix,miles davis,and babyface's songs!!!

They try to attack KOBE BRYANT ok!!!  and Oprah is diferent, she has a show, where all the white folks are watching it!
MJ is a easy target for them,....coz he hangs with kids!
NOW END OF DISCUSSION!!!

Kobe admitted to havng sex with the girl, so it's not like the case had no merit. "Oprah was white fans". What colour skin do you thik most of MJs fans are? WHITE.

You have no sources. Why should anyone believe you? Henrdix's family owns the Jimi stuff. I think Dylan owns his own stuff.

You know what I'm going to stop now. Unless you bring any proof to back up your claims, don't bother responding.

Are you the kid MJ was accused of molesting in '94? Because that would make sense.

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #81 on: June 04, 2005, 07:10:01 AM »
there was a good article in the VIBE magazine a few years ago!!michael was on the cover...u can find all the info there also!!  WHAT I SAID It's THE FACT!!! u are ignorant...and who r u ? i dont give a fuck about u and i aint got time to be lookin for some proofs for u...!
people who are deep in music...know that!!!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2005, 07:15:07 AM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 04, 2005, 08:44:10 AM »
there was a good article in the VIBE magazine a few years ago!!michael was on the cover...u can find all the info there also!!  WHAT I SAID It's THE FACT!!! u are ignorant...and who r u ? i dont give a fuck about u and i aint got time to be lookin for some proofs for u...!
people who are deep in music...know that!!!

Trauma pobably knows more about MJ than anyone on this forum. Trauma, how much of what this guy said is factual?

2nd ROund KnockOuT

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: June 04, 2005, 05:11:12 PM »
Micheal jackson copied most his moves of James Brown and innovated them

James brown said it himself

he was convicted of molestation charges before dont u think its funny its happening again

Micheal jackson brought this on himself By being an unpredicatble, freak show in the public eye on purpose
everything you see on television is seen becuase micheal jackson wants you to see it.

Micheal has enough money to buy his own country but he stays in California in the middle of the paprazzi.

Point is Micheal fucked up.
close freinds accosciates and former workers are still mystified by Micheals behavior

Triller was definantly the shit. He innovated the music video. But after that all his albums were steadily falling and later flopping and now he is trash and washed up and looks like a white lady

I would like to see him guilty and get gang raped in teh shower by a big nigga named tyrone

MOst likely he will be innocent. and in a few years he will do more stupid shit like rape a farm animal and be on the news again so shits like spread his name and ppl buy his trash which is encased in a cd case

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #84 on: June 04, 2005, 07:11:14 PM »
LOL  ;D
wtf???

and speak for yourself...i like 90's MJ more than 80's! and also invincilble album from 2001 is the shit! and just the info...in 2003 Michael released greatest hits album called Number ones! Shit sold 7 million!! 7!!! without promotion + it was greatest hits,everybody had the songs before...so compare that to others!
and don't sleep on the history album, with songs like they dont care about us,stranger in moscow,scream, earth song!
every album is amazing! just listen to it! Take thriller...shit sounds like it's new...and it's from 1982!!!

record sales even dont matter....the thing is...he is 46 and is still one of the best dancers in the world...and is making the best music! we've had enough from 2004 was one of his best songs he ever did!!

i don't know why so many people wanna see him going down! what he did to u???

and yes, he will be found not guilty

btw, white lady?? once again...have u ever heard about VITILIGO??? 

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #85 on: June 05, 2005, 10:09:49 PM »
Fuck mj

Trauma-san

« Reply #86 on: June 05, 2005, 10:17:51 PM »
What a bunch of misinformed idiots.

Michael wasn't 'convicted before'.  He was never even Charged before, much less convicted.

He doesn't own Elvis's songs. 

He did have 5 solo albums before Thriller.

He jacked a lot of James Brown's moves, but I've never seen James Brown do the moonwalk grab his crotch, or do the robot.  Come on man, if you can't tell Michael Jackson is the most innovative dancer that's ever lived, you're without hope.

He doesn't call Off The Wall his solo debut, Sony does.  Sony doesn't own his motown records, so of course they don't mention them when they talk about him.  Get a fucking clue.

The shit about him being white is just plain ignorance.  You haven't seen any of the world outside your small circle of friends, he has a disease called Vitiligo, I've met and known people with the same disease, it's horrible, horrible shit, and for his pain all he gets is nonsense from ignorant people like you.  He's done more charity work in his lifetime for children and children's causes then you and your entire family will ever do in 5 generations, but yet you still run your cunt mouth.

When was the last time you saw Prince hanging around with Burn victims, or allowing inner-city schools to hang out as his house while he's not home? 

That's about all that needs to be said about that.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2005, 05:39:21 AM »
INNOCENT !!!! them people just only out 4 his money

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2005, 03:49:31 PM »
word up Trauma  8)

and once again for those that don't know...he is the biggest selling artist of all time worldwide!!!more than elvis and more than beatls!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 03:56:30 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2005, 05:55:10 PM »
word up Trauma  8)

and once again for those that don't know...he is the biggest selling artist of all time worldwide!!!more than elvis and more than beatls!

Trauma was talking to you as a misinformed idiot. He had to correct a lot of what you said about a lot of things.

Thanks for the info Trauma, and sorry about saying he doesn't consider the other albums, but a couple of them included the same songs and I never hear him talk about them.

As for most innovative dancer, like I said before all the big stars took their moves from the clubs. I don't think anyone of the major dancers actually invented the moves.

Now Trauma, please tell this idiot that MJ isn't the most sold artist in the world.