Author Topic: Exclusive: ONE-2 (Treacherous Records) "High School Dropout Mixtape" LINK FIXED!  (Read 342 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

IzUwitIt

props. gonna dload right now

Sikotic™

I'm lovin this shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ArmenFrom818

• Lil Geezy
One-2 is the second best Armenian rapper after R-Mean. Props for posting this. i have some unreleased One-2 if anyone wants it

Hey bro hit me up i got some of his old sh*t lets trade songs.  My email is "ballincrazy17@yahoo.com" and my aim is "ckyx4life"  i got a couple of his songs when he was in x-pand with komplex n sh*t so hit me up peace.. btw props ONE 2 but if u made new tracks with r-mean it wouldve been tite but i doubt that's gona happen again

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Hey One-2, you reading this???

Oh man, i was on the floor laughin when i heard "School This Dick"

Hearing Rubio's and the shoutout to Kupka had me rolling man, that rhyme is fuckin sick. I graduated Hoover in 2004, Kupka's still keepin it strong man. This mixtape is sick, keep the shit comin, and i wish you success on Treacherous Records. U dunno how much control you have over guests on the album, but i think Heno (Marvelous/Konflict) is fuckin sick and you should get him on a song. It's too bad you and R-mean are beefin, he's fuckin sick too, can't deny that. Aight man, good luck, Peace
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)