Author Topic: u better recognize dr dre g funk remix and  (Read 322 times)

Mygla

Re: u better recognize dr dre g funk remix and
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 02:21:51 AM »
I ALSO HAVE THE UNAUTHORIZED DRE BIOGRAPHY ON DISC.BET YA'LL DIDNT KNOW THAT WARREN G GOT HIS ASS SLAPPED BY SUGE IN PUBLIC.RBX GOT BEAT DOWN BY SUGE.AT THE '95 SOURCE AWARDS,DANNY BOY GOT BEAT DOWN BY SUGE AFTER THEY LEFT THE STAGE WHWN SUGE DISSED PUFFY.IF YOU LOOKCLOSE,DANNY BOY THUMPS SUGE ON THE HEAD ON ACCIDENT WHEN THEY WERE EXITING THE STAGE,GOT BEAT.SAM SNEED WAS THE GUY FORCED TO DRINK PISS.AND DRE RECORDED AN ENTIRE ALBUM WITH HAMMER THAT WE'LL NEVER HEAR.ALL IN THE BIOGRAPHY I HAVE.

damn... you're in some super-exclusive club or something? cause none of us have ever heard that shit....  ::)

Okka

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 02:55:29 AM »
I ALSO HAVE THE UNAUTHORIZED DRE BIOGRAPHY ON DISC.BET YA'LL DIDNT KNOW THAT WARREN G GOT HIS ASS SLAPPED BY SUGE IN PUBLIC.RBX GOT BEAT DOWN BY SUGE.AT THE '95 SOURCE AWARDS,DANNY BOY GOT BEAT DOWN BY SUGE AFTER THEY LEFT THE STAGE WHWN SUGE DISSED PUFFY.IF YOU LOOKCLOSE,DANNY BOY THUMPS SUGE ON THE HEAD ON ACCIDENT WHEN THEY WERE EXITING THE STAGE,GOT BEAT.SAM SNEED WAS THE GUY FORCED TO DRINK PISS.AND DRE RECORDED AN ENTIRE ALBUM WITH HAMMER THAT WE'LL NEVER HEAR.ALL IN THE BIOGRAPHY I HAVE.

damn... you're in some super-exclusive club or something? cause none of us have ever heard that shit....  ::)

What do you mean ? ? ? I have heard those beat down stories and alot of them are true, and i even heard bout that Sneed thang, but i think it's just some bullshit...

Okka

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 03:30:29 AM »
And by the way i have "U Better Recognize" (Dr. Dre Remix) too... ;D

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 03:41:10 AM »

pretty much everyone does..  this guy likes to think he's elite and something special...  ::)

Okka

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 03:50:26 AM »

pretty much everyone does..  this guy likes to think he's elite and something special...  ::)

True, somebody should ban him... ;D

Mygla

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 04:17:21 AM »

What do you mean ? ? ? I have heard those beat down stories and alot of them are true, and i even heard bout that Sneed thang, but i think it's just some bullshit...

this  ::) is often used to point out sarcasm ;)

dameons

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2005, 10:02:00 AM »
HEY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF ME,I CONTRIBUTE INFO TOO.YOU ALL ARE JUST DOGGING ME OUT 'CAUSE YOU RIDE OVERSEER'S NUTS.HIRE ME,OVERSEER.I'M EDUCATED[B.A],I'M 28,AND YOU KNOW I CAN CONTRIBUTE INFO.I EVEN HAVE SOME ADVERTISING CANDIDATES FOR YOU,WOODIE AND BLACK C ARE HERE IN ANTIOCH WITH ME.

Elevz

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2005, 10:14:07 AM »
HEY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OF ME,I CONTRIBUTE INFO TOO.YOU ALL ARE JUST DOGGING ME OUT 'CAUSE YOU RIDE OVERSEER'S NUTS.HIRE ME,OVERSEER.I'M EDUCATED[B.A],I'M 28,AND YOU KNOW I CAN CONTRIBUTE INFO.I EVEN HAVE SOME ADVERTISING CANDIDATES FOR YOU,WOODIE AND BLACK C ARE HERE IN ANTIOCH WITH ME.

You're educated? You don't even know how to turn caps lock off. And to be honest, I don't give a flying fuck about your "interesting exclusives" because you're just bragging, trying to sound interesting.

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2005, 10:26:41 AM »
I dont wanna speak outta place or anything... but this guys an absolute spanner... fuckwit... tool... tossa... busta... however you and your country would describe an idiot, this guy is...  ::)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2005, 11:24:03 AM »
Guess what dameons i have those songs i up those songs every month for losers like u and i also have pretty much everythin dre has eva done so wat u think bout dat
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

dameons

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2005, 01:52:49 PM »
cool

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 01:17:34 AM »
busta