Re: RBX
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2005, 02:07:42 AM »
RBX is real...Too bad he has no appeal.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2005, 06:31:20 AM »
I've only got 'Rip The Game Bloody', always quite liked it & i've been meaning to get more of his material.
If that aint his best work i'm lookin' forward to his other shiit. guess i'll have to look out on eBay.

^nice interview btw. never knew he had any video's either.  :)

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2005, 06:56:54 AM »
does anybody kno where to get the albums i like rbx on that song with eminem and sticky fingaz and on the chronic
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2005, 09:54:33 AM »
Your best bet is downloading the tracks. Thats how I got mine.
This is because the first 2 are out of print while the other 2 are very underground,this is true for The Shining at least.Not certain about 'Ripp da game..'

No mercy/no remorse tracks are quite easy to find on kazaa. RBX-Files are rarer. I only came across a few of 'Ripp da game..' and tracks from 'The Shining' never popped up there.

Better ask people to send them to you or upload them.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2005, 10:44:35 AM »

my copy of "the shining" turned up today.. i pre-ordered it from www.cduniverse.com months ago

Westside Soldier

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2005, 11:27:17 PM »
welcome 2 the board. 8) 8) 8)

Mygla

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 03:19:10 AM »
i didn't feel The RBX Files... it's too alternative for me, and the production is pretty bad... but No Mercy, No Remorse was a really tight album, had some classic tracks like Out Wit Da Old, Heatmizer and Got To Get'cha... the swedish producer Polar Bear did a great job on it (he's also done some stuff with Shorty, MC Eiht +++). Ripp Tha Game Bloody wasn't all that, better than RBX Files, but not as good as NMNR... the track RBX was really good.

I haven't bought The Shining yet, but i'm getting paid for a concert in a few days, so i'll prolly order it then...