Author Topic: GPS Panties  (Read 394 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: GPS Panties
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2005, 08:20:03 PM »
wouldn't that be a reason to buy one of these? ...you're talking yourself in circles

LOL...Exactly. E-Crazy, I know I call out a lot of people's intelligence on this board, but you ARE the center of idiocy. Do the world a favor and pick up a book...In fact, rent out the library. Being ugly and dumb is the worst combination a person can have...You meet the criteria.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2005, 08:25:38 PM »
wouldn't that be a reason to buy one of these? ...you're talking yourself in circles
But if you have to even ask those questions about your girl, why even be in a relationship with her? if i ever felt that my girl was going to cheat on me or even got any ideas like that, i would not be with her, just cuz i know those feelings would get worse and/or avoid the heartbreak when or if it does happen.

You don't have to ask those questions, moron...Like I said, what about all those guys who trust their wife and end up getting cheated on? You think it doesn't happen? You think that just because you trust your girl that she never has a chance of cheating on you? Judging by your pictures, every girl you go out with will need to cheat on you to feel any sort of satisfaction...You need these panties more than the whole board combined.

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2005, 08:57:29 PM »
But if you have to even ask those questions about your girl, why even be in a relationship with her? if i ever felt that my girl was going to cheat on me or even got any ideas like that, i would not be with her, just cuz i know those feelings would get worse and/or avoid the heartbreak when or if it does happen.

You don't have to ask those questions, moron...Like I said, what about all those guys who trust their wife and end up getting cheated on? You think it doesn't happen? You think that just because you trust your girl that she never has a chance of cheating on you? Judging by your pictures, every girl you go out with will need to cheat on you to feel any sort of satisfaction...You need these panties more than the whole board combined.
Dumb Ass, Why else buy theses panties if your not at least suspicious of something? You are a complete moron, A guy who trusted his girl would not need to buy theses panties...Why would they? You Are The Dumbest mutha fucker ever, "But what about the guys who trust their girl and get cheated on?" What about them, it just shows that their girl is a bitch and thats all, you think their going to buy theses if they really have trust in their girl?  Dude, you just made yourself look really retarded...Every girl i ever go out with needs to cheat on me to get satisfaction? oh please dude, Every girl you go out with needs to be on some sort of drug to get some satisfaction outta you, your lame..Get the fuck outta here

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2005, 09:22:57 PM »
we all know you shouldn't date a girl you can't trust... i doubt anyone would buy these panties just because they went out with a girl for 2 weeks

so let's say you're married for 10 years... and what happens some of the time...people cheat... so now you're married for 10 years....you have a thought in your head "hmm my wife may be cheating"

using your theory of trust... this means you don't have full trust in your wife...DIVORCE! as soon as possible

now the logical way if you suspected it would be to find out if she was cheating first before you do anything drastic...

there you go... didn't think i'd have to explain why someone would buy these, but i guess you never know on this board

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2005, 09:38:50 PM »
we all know you shouldn't date a girl you can't trust... i doubt anyone would buy these panties just because they went out with a girl for 2 weeks

so let's say you're married for 10 years... and what happens some of the time...people cheat... so now you're married for 10 years....you have a thought in your head "hmm my wife may be cheating"
Ok, lets look @ it like this, say that thought does pop into your head, What Made you think of that thought? if you have been in a 10 year relationship with someone, why would u even think that something like that would even happen?? Evidently, they must have done something out of the ordinary and fishy anyway, why would u need panties to figure this out?? Simple Human logic, something out of the ordinary with your girl, something out of the ordinary happening...

now the logical way if you suspected it would be to find out if she was cheating first before you do anything drastic...
Yea, calling the girl out on it will usually bring out the truth....What if u bought ur girl theses panties and they were not cheating? then they find out, whats going to happen then? she prob. will go out and cheat, or become angry that you are not trusting her,... lets flip this, what if ur girl put a tracking device on you? why live like some stalker, wanting to know your girls every move, wondering if she's ever going to cheat, its pathetic.

Thirteen

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2005, 09:54:18 PM »

Ok, lets look @ it like this, say that thought does pop into your head, What Made you think of that thought? if you have been in a 10 year relationship with someone, why would u even think that something like that would even happen?? Evidently, they must have done something out of the ordinary and fishy anyway, why would u need panties to figure this out?? Simple Human logic, something out of the ordinary with your girl, something out of the ordinary happening...

Yea, calling the girl out on it will usually bring out the truth....What if u bought ur girl theses panties and they were not cheating? then they find out, whats going to happen then? she prob. will go out and cheat, or become angry that you are not trusting her,... lets flip this, what if ur girl put a tracking device on you? why live like some stalker, wanting to know your girls every move, wondering if she's ever going to cheat, its pathetic.

man you must be young...have you ever been in a relationship that lsted more than 3 hours and didn't involve alcohol?

you must think i'm steven king...making up all this shit on relationships

i'm not gonna argue because it's obvious you know nothing about relationships or people in general

"just ask them if they cheat" what are you wonder woman? you gonna wrap your gold lasso around them and make them tell the truth...

smh, i'm starting to think NIK is telling the truth about you

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2005, 10:04:22 PM »

man you must be young...have you ever been in a relationship that lsted more than 3 hours and didn't involve alcohol?

you must think i'm steven king...making up all this shit on relationships

i'm not gonna argue because it's obvious you know nothing about relationships or people in general

"just ask them if they cheat" what are you wonder woman? you gonna wrap your gold lasso around them and make them tell the truth...

smh, i'm starting to think NIK is telling the truth about you

Ive been in 2 long term relationships, one im currently in, the other lasted 2 years...the one relationship didnt work out why?? because Of NOT TRUSTING THE OTHER PERSON!! She thought i was messin around, and that shit got on my nerves so one day i did....... Would u like it if some girl was stalking the shit outta you? Hell no, why would u feel right doing it to your girl?? Your a dumb mutha fucker to think that its ok to stalk your girl. Shit does happen, but it usually happens for a reason...Stalking the hell outta someone usually will provoke them into doing something else with someone  else

rafsta

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2005, 10:40:25 PM »
most of the shit here i agree with e-crazy... but wtf man, she was worried you were cheating so you did it ?? what kind of philosophy is that ??

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2005, 10:44:56 PM »
^^It wasnt that she was worried, she assumed i was, she treated me like i was cheating when i actually was not and accused me of doing it all the time....we knew we were done with and me cheating on her made it official....Turns out she cheated on me in the beginning of the relationship, but its all good now, ive moved on, we still talk though, we are still cool i guess

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2005, 11:06:27 PM »
It looks like a retarded conversation yall are having so I'll just comment on the link at hand. How does a microchip blend in to fabric seamlessly?

And just so yall know, GPS boxers wouldn't work cause guys get wood all the time. I would think something is up if I got a call from my girl everytime my dick got hard.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2005, 12:24:38 AM »
Turns out she cheated on me in the beginning of the relationship

See, you needed it...You still do need it...You always will need it...

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2005, 12:28:50 AM »

Needed it, naw im not like you, a worried little bitch, seems like you worry about everything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2005, 11:44:21 AM »

Needed it, naw im not like you, a worried little bitch, seems like you worry about everything

I'm not worried at all...Just exposing you as a moron once again. You have to be REALLY dumb to admit that you had a girl who has cheated on you in the past, while you were clueless, and still believe that there would be no use for these panties...I crown you WCC's official moron. You're done.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2005, 11:58:14 AM »
* Bumpin' "I Don't Want To Know" by Hi-C featuring Nate Dogg *  8)

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2005, 12:09:30 PM »

I'm not worried at all...Just exposing you as a moron once again. You have to be REALLY dumb to admit that you had a girl who has cheated on you in the past, while you were clueless, and still believe that there would be no use for these panties...I crown you WCC's official moron. You're done.
Your Responses Have Got To Be The Most Idioteque Ever!! Seriously, That Weed is affecting you...First off kid you dont even know half the scoop, come up here acting like you know me...Not everyone is an insecure little bitch like you, i dont need to be Stalking my girl making sure she's not cheating on me, unlike you, who knows what or who your drugged out hype of a girlfriend is fucking...There is no use for those panties unless your a stalker, why invade someones privacy like that?? Fuckin loser